Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

you know this shit is good when the author uses the same joke every chapter and somehow make it enjoyable every single time.

joined Feb 11, 2014

"Get pumped"? I wonder what the context of the original Japanese is.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

"Get pumped"? I wonder what the context of the original Japanese is.

I was gonna ask the same thing.... She probs means breast pump if its anything like her other suggestions lol

joined Dec 10, 2017

Next chapter I hope Harumi gropes Chiaki

joined Apr 15, 2017

Get pumped

joined Apr 12, 2015

Boobs. Boobs everywhere. Momose is still a riot lmao

joined Apr 18, 2018

Harumi tries to grab Chiaki's boobs but failed since she's to embarassed. Meanwhile Chiaki still in the advance and makes Harumi fell in love with her even more with that stare. Harumi sure does makes a lot of cute faces today and her table slamming gesture is just wonderful! God bless this manga!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

you know this shit is good when the author uses the same joke every chapter and somehow make it enjoyable every single time.

It's the "Tonari no Seki-kun" of boob groping!

I hope it goes on like this for like twenty more volumes or so.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Get pumped.
Chiaki is a real charmer tbh.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

get pumped. good advice.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The thought of Chiaki's boobs fills you with DETERMINATION

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I love how Harumi isn't even pretending that it's a friend's friend's friend anymore and just said "I couldn't grope her boobs!"

Oh yeah and the obligatory...
Vergil slicks hair back "Now I'm motivated!"

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

do not literally get "pumped" though

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BugDevil posted:

I love how Harumi isn't even pretending that it's a friend's friend's friend anymore and just said "I couldn't grope her boobs!"

Has anyone ever used it to actually get a advice for a friend? And is there anyone who doesn't immediately assume they are talking about themselves?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Has anyone ever used it to actually get a advice for a friend? And is there anyone who doesn't immediately assume they are talking about themselves?

Not in such a transparent fashion, but it's not hard to slip in something kinda like it during a conversation. It's all about how you frame it. Asking for advice for a friend is too obvious. Talking about how you worry about a friend and what happened to them and pretending not to know all the details helps.

This blatant fictional version though? I think you'd have to be denser than a neutron star not to catch on. lol

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Not in such a transparent fashion, but it's not hard to slip in something kinda like it during a conversation. It's all about how you frame it. Asking for advice for a friend is too obvious. Talking about how you worry about a friend and what happened to them and pretending not to know all the details helps.

This blatant fictional version though? I think you'd have to be denser than a neutron star not to catch on. lol

In her defense, it's not like she was planning ahead about how she'd ask for advice. Her friend kind of jumped on her and she had to make it up on the spot. That said, she might as well have just told her up front it was about her since that attempt at lying was pathetic.

last edited at Nov 21, 2018 10:42AM

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

Damn, this boobs monster always cracks me up everytime xD

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

It's the "Tonari no Seki-kun" of boob groping!

I hope it goes on like this for like twenty more volumes or so.

Nah, I want to see more characters (Rivals?) introduced to the mix to spice things up. And I mean characters who get physically involved in their groping antics. The author hasn’t really done anything with the kouhai or Momose yet. I’m starting to leave these chapters unsatisfied...

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Nah, I want to see more characters (Rivals?) introduced to the mix to spice things up. And I mean characters who get physically involved in their groping antics. The author hasn’t really done anything with the kouhai or Momose yet. I’m starting to leave these chapters unsatisfied...

Momose and Kouhai will meet and get involved in an ass-groping relationship.

Then we'll get thighs with the next two girls introduced.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

schuyguy posted:

In her defense, it's not like she was planning ahead about how she'd ask for advice.

Yea. I was just wondering in general, since this is so common in manga.

Salama
joined Jun 11, 2015

I love this manga....who knew a manga about grabbing boobs could be so good?

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Yea. I was just wondering in general, since this is so common in manga.

It usually doesn't make much sense. It's one of those things that you just have to accept in manga, like a character being so abysmal at cooking that they don't even realize what they're making is inedible.

joined Jul 26, 2016

TBF the Dunning-Kruger effect is a thing... but it's not like any culinary skill was necessary to recognise patently foul or outright inedible "cooking" in the first place so yeah. (Passably functional senses should do the trick.) :P

It's one of those tropes that has turned into a sort of traditional institution authors use "just because" I suppose. Can still be funny if done well ofc.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

WELL THAT WAS A CUTE CHIAKI

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

THAT CHAPTER WAS INCREDIBLE BUT WAY MORE NSFW THAN I EXPECTED FOR THIS MANGA

To reply you must either login or sign up.