Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

joined Jan 11, 2018

They're both so adorable.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I always love the little sister that takes no shit from anyone.
If only she could actually tell male from female lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

In all fairness neither Iori nor Minami saw fit to correct her error, for whatever reason. (Well Iori was probably just too scared shitless to think straight (cough) but anyway.)

joined Dec 18, 2016

her sister got her yuri herself

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Get absolutely fucking destroyed.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

So she can protect her. What a nice albeit random development lol

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I just realized that Shizuku has a giant bald spot in the middle of her head. Like we haven't gotten a goo close up till now so I always thought it was like dyed lol

joined Jun 19, 2016

Her drama and edginess: shut the fuck down.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Twintails has taken measures to be sure that she cannot be fucked with, instead, she is the one who fucks.

with.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I just realized that Shizuku has a giant bald spot in the middle of her head. Like we haven't gotten a goo close up till now so I always thought it was like dyed lol

It's not a bald spot. It's just a trendy haircut

joined Feb 15, 2013

Saori, befriending using supreme firepower, one delinquent at a time....

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 1:15PM

joined Jun 3, 2014

Entirely unrelated but it bothers me how Saori magically gains long sleeves for the (hilarious) second frame here. >:/

Nanako also loses her socks.

Ok, what happened was when Saori kicked Nanako she quickly took her socks, bleached them, then sewed them to her sleeves in 1 second with her black belt karate skills.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Kick her in the cunt!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Entirely unrelated but it bothers me how Saori magically gains long sleeves for the (hilarious) second frame here. >:/

Ok, what happened was when Saori kicked Nanako she quickly took her socks, bleached them, then sewed them to her sleeves in 1 second with her black belt karate skills.

I didn't think asserting dominance could get more esoteric than t-posing but it seems I was wrong.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Yeah, this was my analysis as well. Grats on beating me to it.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

In all fairness neither Iori nor Minami saw fit to correct her error, for whatever reason. (Well Iori was probably just too scared shitless to think straight (cough) but anyway.)

Japanese doesn't have gender-specific pronouns, which sometimes makes misunderstandings like this awkward to translate. Unless she actually said something like "That man" or "this guy" out loud to them, they may not have -noticed-. If she did, they may have just missed it or, knowing Minami, she might be deliberately waiting to see how long it takes her to figure it out on her own.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Twin Tails doesn't even need an ashtray to throw a savage beat down. She can do it old school Bruce Lee style.
"Be like water."

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 7:22PM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Minami and Ashtray used to beat each other up all the time, so what's different with these two? And honestly, if I were Iori and I found out about this, I'd be livid.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Someone said a while ago that this series feels like it has "connection issues", since it feels like it's dropping frames (or rather, panels) and I have to agree, especially in the later chapters. The conversations have an awkward flow because of this. The style does work for some of the jokes, but the chapters often power through conversations so fast that even the moments that are probably meant to be taken a little more seriously have no time to breathe. I get that this is an indie pixiv comic but I feel like the author doesn't always know how to work with the short format.

Short format chapters like these are pretty much terrible for anything but gag comedy series. It's very hard to cram dramatic story arcs into such limited space.

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 10:15PM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Okay, new question... What the hell exactly is going on with the Delinquent Girl's hair?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Okay, new question... What the hell exactly is going on with the Delinquent Girl's hair?

Edgy hairdo is what.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Go to google, type: long hair shaved sides

You're welcome

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I thought undercuts had gotten pretty mainstream and well-known those last few years ^^;

joined Sep 9, 2016

Not sure on Saori's age, but are we to the point where we need School girl added?

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Nice. The depiction of violence still throws me off. now we are going to have the same thing used to look very violent to be comedic? I know it was mutual but still . . .
But the other aspects of this recent development seem cool. wanna see how she "protects" the delinquent!

I suppose it was discussed already but for the other pair, you're still a minor in japan when you're 18?

last edited at Nov 20, 2018 12:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.