Forum › A Room For Two discussion

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I'm surprised nobody has commented on that scene in the movies where Kasumi made the initiative to grab Sakarako's hand. It's one of the only times we have ever seen Kasumi instigate physical affection. Usually it's Sakurako who is all over Kasumi. It's cute that Kasumi has started reciprocating.

It even looked like she was a bit annoyed that Sakurako wouldn't do it on her own lol
Also she kept watching her instead of the movie~

Yeah, I am always on the look out for any sort of sign that Kasumi's love for Sakarako might have a romantic dimension to it and that scene at the movies is the best evidence I can remember seeing suggesting she really is starting to feel that way. It was really adorable.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Cute and wholesome

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

I'm surprised nobody has commented on that scene in the movies where Kasumi made the initiative to grab Sakarako's hand. It's one of the only times we have ever seen Kasumi instigate physical affection. Usually it's Sakurako who is all over Kasumi. It's cute that Kasumi has started reciprocating.

It even looked like she was a bit annoyed that Sakurako wouldn't do it on her own lol

Yeah, I am always on the look out for any sort of sign that Kasumi's love for Sakarako might have a romantic dimension to it and that scene at the movies is the best evidence I can remember seeing suggesting she really is starting to feel that way. It was really adorable.

Which chapter is this???

joined Jul 19, 2018

Which chapter is this???

Chapter 34.

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

Isn't Kasumi just too lazy to admit it? I mean she seems like the type to just go with the flow and let Sakarako lead.

joined Jul 19, 2018

Isn't Kasumi just too lazy to admit it? I mean she seems like the type to just go with the flow and let Sakarako lead.

Yeah, she has such a chill personality that it's hard to tell if she is just going along with the flow because she simply doesn't mind accommodating Sakarako's advances so long as they don't inconvenience her or if she actually does feel some level of romantic attraction for her and actively wants that attention.

That's why the scene at the movies really stuck out to me. It actually provides some evidence that Kasumi really does like doing things like holding hands and she even preferred to watch Skarako over the movie. Those are both things she did not just because she was going with the flow, but because she truly desired to do so of her own volition.

last edited at Nov 18, 2018 3:39PM

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Wow, so much discussion here.
I'm so looking forward to Chapter 37. I need to get some popcorn ready because things are going to be on fire here.
The upcoming bonus chapter will be entertaining as well.

joined Jun 28, 2018

Kasumi... A fat...

-dies laughing-

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 2:46PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

Didn't the art quality just get worse?

EDIT: Uhm sorry, I didn't notice that this chapter isn't numbered. Probably some kind of oneshot, or something?

last edited at Jan 3, 2019 8:55AM

joined Nov 5, 2017

^ I think this is the original Futaribeya, the series was born from this one-shot(?) Which would explain why the art isn't as good and why it's not as subtext-y as the serialization. I could be wrong though.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Strikes me as an early pilot or similar.

joined Jun 30, 2016

It is a pilot.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Probably the chapter with more Yuri.
Until eventually appear La Pucelle to seduce them.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

they kissed
and then i have no clue whether they're couple or not

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohh a old oneshot? That didn’t have subtexta that time... how the time changed ...

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Even when they kiss or touch each other boobs they are "oh so not yuri at all" ((((

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Finally a kiss <3

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The pilot was a lot more yuri / or at least intimacy than the series :( If they'd carried it on like that they would have been lovers long ago.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

It looks like the author has been containing herself all this time.

joined May 1, 2015

I heard somewhere that there was a NSFW doujin of this pair too. I hope Someone finds it and uploads it.

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

I heard somewhere that there was a NSFW doujin of this pair too. I hope Someone finds it and uploads it.

Hahaha i really want to see that

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

THEY KISSED. and she has a one way crush. This series is one my favorites.

last edited at Jan 3, 2019 4:26PM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

So... is this an old concept for the series that's somehow just being released now? The art is notably different, and it seems more one-shotty.

If anyone finds this, whether it's translated or not, please let us know where to look.

last edited at Jan 3, 2019 5:02PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This series is Wife + Wife crossed with Inugami-san (Sakurako) and Nekoyama-san (Kasumi).

There is nothing in the pilot that's not in the series. We just (finally) get their thoughts. Yuri crush on one side, don't care as long as you don't overheat me on the other side. And the lesbian girl is completely fine with that. It just took a while to realize not all of her romantic fantasies were going to pan out. And her crush is very accommodating on balance. Because her roommate's puppylike behavior is cute to her catlike indolence.

last edited at Jan 3, 2019 6:16PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

oh is that the End? sad. I would've loved to see more! :) But still loved this great yuri-fied chappie.

To reply you must either login or sign up.