Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

ayako a furry confirmed?

Have you forgotten the Furry Scale?

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

mother x daughter relationships are rare to see but thats what makes them more fun to read
i hope this series inspires more of the same

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

ayako a furry confirmed?

Have you forgotten the Furry Scale?

I wanted to post this, but didn't know how to include pictures in posts. Thank you for doing the necessary work.
Catgirls are not furry, I will fight anyone who keeps perpetuating that lie!

Also I see the 100% part has been claimed by memes already. I liked it better when it still said "You sick bastard".

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 2:57PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

:d

Anyway, there's a formatting guide in the pinned topics. (I have to go refresh my memory every now and then too.)

26994326_2078073929078257_7549295234998882413_n
joined Jan 28, 2018

I`m dying to read new chapter! when will it out?

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 2:05PM

anyone any idea when next ch
i hope author isnt getting threatened or something, i might need to marry her and immigrate her to US

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

I hope this gets updated, pls. It's rare to have yuri mom incest.
It was cuter and more angst than I expected, that's why I love it

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

anyone any idea when next ch
i hope author isnt getting threatened or something, i might need to marry her and immigrate her to US

Drawing underage lesbian incest comics is probably one of the things that are safest to do while living in Japan ^^

e: I forgot; the series is actually available on Kindle Unlimited (hopefully no trouble for the author since usually that mean it needs to be exclusive for amazon). Anyway, finally something in the program that's worth 5 stars :p

last edited at Nov 21, 2018 11:07AM

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Third drama CD is here https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=71800727
Also, new chapter should be out in december.

joined Jun 25, 2017

I believe this is authors Twitter, send her some love! @tiyk66

joined Sep 14, 2017

Ah, I forgot about this one. It goes against my opinion on power dynamics, but, since it isn't real, I've somehow allowed myself to ship it anyway. Such strong convictions I have.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

This is a cute manga, even if it's incest between mother x daughter.

Also this page
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_cat_day_special#5
Reminded me of Futaribeya (A Room for two).

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Where's the new chapter?
Is this series ded? :(

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I miss thisssssss, when is it gonna updateeeeeee :c

is this shit dead?

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Is this Series over or why dont we get new chapters? ._.
I love this Story

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Saw a post from Sekai Project on Facebook saying that volume 1 of this series is available digitally on Amazon in English with the title "1 x 1/2 - My Half of You."

...I was not expecting this to get licensed.

Tumblr_opcu043p311w5vzweo1_250
joined Feb 18, 2019

Saw a post from Sekai Project on Facebook saying that volume 1 of this series is available digitally on Amazon in English with the title "1 x 1/2 - My Half of You."

I actually love how it sounds in english, normally I prefer the original jap titles but this one sounds hella cute. On another note, I freaking love this manga with my life and fun fact, Taiyaki sensei is a lesbian ~ I hope we get more updates soon :^(

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Wait, wait - how do you know that she is a lesbian?! Is it about her new supposedly self-insert manga?

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I NEED NEW STUFF!!!!!!!! ._.

Avi2
joined Feb 22, 2019

It was interesting enougb to read the whole way through but I feel quite icky about it... the art is quite good though, Taiyaki must be one to keep an eye on.

joined Feb 18, 2019

Wait, wait - how do you know that she is a lesbian?! Is it about her new supposedly self-insert manga?

A spanish girl who runs a fb page (which I can't recall the name), exchanged mails with Taiyaki-san and interviewed her about why she wanted to draw yuri or something like that and Taiyaki herslef said that as a lesbian she wanted to draw yuri from her perspective.
Her self-insert story took me by surprise xD
Also I follow her on twitter and she tends to always write stuff like "ahhh girls are so cute!" And stuff xD hope that answers your question, I'll try to find the interview but it's in spanish.

joined Feb 18, 2019

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NNZN1YR

I'm crying thanks.
I never knew I'd live to the day where I see this manga get localised. Now I am hoping they release a physical version for it.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Cheer up people, the wait is almost over. New chapter going to be released by Tayaki tonight (Japanese time).

To reply you must either login or sign up.