So one girl is an M?

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This was despisable

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Tf?

joined Jan 15, 2018

Maybe it's the same author and I'm missing something, but this almost seems like direct plagarism of this one shot

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bully_bullied

...except without the good humor and lightheartedness.

This is the original from this author which predates above (August vs. June).
https://twitter.com/gasai_cc/status/1009096767273484289

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

eats popcorn

This. People get so worked up over something that's pretty tame all things considered. She teased the other girl and the other girl seemed perfectly capable of telling her off if she didn't like it. Just seemed like some odd bit of humor.

Not really my cup of tea per sea, but people get really worked up over almost nothing. The bitter comments saying "oh how I'm glad it's dropped!". You could just you know, not read it? Let other people enjoy it or something. Heaven forbid other people like the things you dislike.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

THIS IS CUTE BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT ISN'T. VERY CONFUSED.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"What is, is. But is it?"

Eetw4a5ueaiu2_t
joined Jun 1, 2017

I like the bully's aegyo sal eyebags!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Wow. Even the girls from LOVE/DEATH had a healthier relationship.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That’s considerably sweeter than I was expecting. Hooray for when first impressions are totally off!

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Wow. Even the girls from LOVE/DEATH had a healthier relationship.

Hey, nobody's been stabbed through the hand yet.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

While this is cute enough to be enjoyable, I could really use an explanation for how this situation came about. Like, does Yuki get off on being bullied?

48415285_590924341357470_2320604137500180480_n
joined Jan 1, 2019

I was waiting for a hidden bdsm but this one is actually not that bad either

joined Dec 18, 2018

While this is cute enough to be enjoyable, I could really use an explanation for how this situation came about. Like, does Yuki get off on being bullied?

Probably your usual case of "bullying the girl you like" and then after confession to keep up appearances it kept going, but took on a hidden sweeter meaning.

joined Feb 3, 2016

bully & bullied is better tbh, at least the bullying isn't that bad like putting a flower on a desk

last edited at Jan 20, 2019 3:13PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Wow, that really turned around quick from the kinda ambiguously dark tone of the first chapter.

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

NEVER END THIS MANGA! I LUVV IT!!!!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Maybe the artist didn't intend for the first chapter to have such a dark undertone, so they made sure that the next chapters properly defined their relationship?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I can let leaving trash in someone's desk pass.
I can let the verbal abuse pass
Hell, I can even let punching someone in the face repeatedly until ther front teeth fall off pass.

But to leave a flower on someone's desk? That's stepping too far. I'm amazed the mangaka even had the stomach to draw such a thing.

last edited at Jan 20, 2019 2:38PM

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I can let leaving trash in someone's desk pass.
I can let the verbal abuse pass
Hell, I can even let punching someone in the face repeatedly until ther front teeth fall off pass.

But to leave a flower on someone's desk? That's stepping too far. I'm amazed the mangaka even had the stomach to draw such a thing.

im assuming this is sarcasm so let me explain, you put a flower on someones desk if that student died

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I don't think this is quite as dark or twisted as some people are making it out to be. They definitely play it off as bullying in front of others, but I don't think either character actually takes it that way at all.

Like the flower thing would be some pretty major bullying, but the dark hairded girl takes it as being given flowers, going so far as to keeping and taking care of them.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I think they pretend for the bullying so as to not get caught, Japan is very homophobic and a lot of people seem to forget that just because Yuri is a genre in their media, but irl coming out won't go down as well as it does in these mangas/animes or like in places like Canada or the USA, I can speak from personal experience when it comes to homophobia in school at least.

That said, yeah, it is kind of dumb to go to such extents to not get caught, they can simply completely ignore each other or keep it as friends for show, couple in private, but I'm guessing the author simply wanted to explore a theme like this, it's not like it doesn't happen, a friend of mine and his bf from HS pretended to completely hate each other, but in reality they were going out, they were simply afraid of getting outed, no one ever suspected a thing thanks to it until they got to college at least, if they ever got caught I'm sure they both would had been bullied relentlessly, specially bc one of them was the captain of our football team and the other was in the basketball club, teenagers can be really cruel and gay people getting beat up in the locker rooms was pretty common.

At least it is getting better and I hope Japan gets better as well, their LGBT movement is getting more attention for sure.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I hope we keep getting more. I've liked it so far, including the first chapter, which a lot of people seemed to dislike

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

I’m just confused as to why she wants to be seen as a bully.

To reply you must either login or sign up.