Forum › She, Her Camera and Her Seasons discussion

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

can't wait to wait 3 more years for the next chapter

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Thanks for the spoilers, i wanted to see this Manga, but that's wasted time, not only to wait that 5 Vol. will be translated only to see such a shitty shit.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm just glad that the poor girls tears has been allowed to stop

Before she drowned the world.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Great to see more of this one, I don't care what sort of horrors people are seeing in the spoilers.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

It´s because of things like this that I´m so glad it´s extremely hard for me to fall in love... It seems like an awful experience...

last edited at Nov 11, 2018 1:59PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I just read the spoilers and wow, shame that this doesn't get a satisfying ending after all the misery the characters go through.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh God... I can't stand the characters of this manga. Out of the three, one is a bitch, one is dumb as a brick (and can't take a hint that he's NOT wanted) and the third is an angsty teen-.

last edited at Nov 11, 2018 4:28PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

No no no! you should only go out with him to use him to make Yuki jealous! Don't do that creepy stalker any favors by giving her more pictures of him -_-

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Yo that's fucked up

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

wow, it's been awhile. I have to re-read this again.

416213._sx1280_ql80_ttd_(2)
joined May 3, 2017

Before reading: "Oh, new chapter is up! Whoo, good to see this is still alive."
After reading: "...K, starting to see why scanlations might be so slow."

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I just read the spoilers and wow, shame that this doesn't get a satisfying ending after all the misery the characters go through.

My first reading and reaction was 'Wtf? What's that shit?' I was disappointed but now, I think the end corresponds to the manga. I didn't expect anything different.

last edited at Aug 24, 2019 4:56PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I don't like the route this is taking, I'd rather see her sad than date a guy she absolutely despises, it would just hurt all three in the process

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I actually guffawed, is that seriously the end? That's hysterically bad if it is.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

The ending is pretty unsatisfying. I'd say it was a waste of time overall.

how come? Het ending?

Akari and Yuki hooked up.

No they didn't. They just had sex once to comfort each other. Yuki actually thinks about the guy while they had sex. Her heart is never with Akari. Then they part ways and seven years later they meet each other again. They don't get together. Yuki didn't have feelings for Akari before they parted ways and there's no indication that would ever change.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

how come? Het ending?

No they didn't. They just had sex once to comfort each other. Yuki actually thinks about the guy while they had sex. Her heart is never with Akari. Then they part ways and seven years later they meet each other again. They don't get together. Yuki didn't have feelings for Akari before they parted ways and there's no indication that would ever change.

That sounds awful. I guess it's another story with interesting premise turned trash

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I stopped reading this years ago after a certain chapter and just told myself that it ended there, happily ever after, and I will never read further. Good enough for me. There are too many bad endings in queer media for me to want to put up with another.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

how come? Het ending?

Even though I already read the spoiler and don't like the ending, I still have this desire to finish the whole thing

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

My first reading and reaction was 'Wtf? What's that shit?' I was disappointed but now, I think the end corresponds to the manga. I didn't expect anything different.

To be quite honest, i had a slight bit of hope, mostly due to the short haired girl acknowledging the other one's feelings. Sometimes that leads to a "Hey, maybe i like that person too?" moment in romance stories. Seems that it was just me putting blind faith into something that didn't deserve it.

It's not even a bad ending, its one of those endings that leaves you like "Huh? Thats it?" like the ending to Nanashi no Asterism which had potential, but early cancellation killed it. Maybe this manga needed early cancellation as well.

joined Jun 28, 2018

Where can I find raw for this manga? I like the angsty stories like this and want to see what happen next.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Noooooooooooo don't date Rin

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yuki has 0 obligations to date her but she's also SUCH A GIANT BITCH.
Like fuck the spoilers for the later chapters just make it clear how much of an awful person she is

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

I have read till chapter 9.
I guess the conclusion about the love triangle so far: Yuki loves Rintarou. Akari loves Yuki. Rintarou loves Akari. So yeah it has yuri and het.
The guy may be over confident but so far he didn't look like a jerk to me.
Though I could imagine the drama since Akari is about to going out with him.

joined Apr 28, 2016

It´s because of things like this that I´m so glad it´s extremely hard for me to fall in love... It seems like an awful experience...

Personally I find crushing on someone who is not available quite pleasant actually. They are in a relationship so that is that but the crush still enhances how much I enjoy their company which is nice. But yeah if you are the type to be sad if you can't have them I am sure it can suck. (And here the other isn't in a relationship just interested in someone else so she has more hope which might make things worse.)

last edited at Nov 12, 2018 10:17AM

joined Oct 26, 2018

Personally I find crushing on someone who is not available quite pleasant actually. They are in a relationship so that is that but the crush still enhances how much I enjoy their company which is nice. But yeah if you are the type to be sad if you can't have them I am sure it can suck. (And here the other isn't in a relationship just interested in someone else so she has more hope which might make things worse.)

This one - https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/up_and_down#2 - says it all for me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.