Forum › Citrus discussion

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

wait im confused what did she write on the notebook?

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Yeah i'm crying like an idiot now

ametueraspirant
80e3d94cc0506fdcdd4caca92582f00c
joined Mar 4, 2014

it is done.
the angst is over at long last...

Mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun
joined Feb 18, 2018

A wedding night should be more erotic :)

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

wait im confused what did she write on the notebook?

She added Yuzu's name on the cover after pondering what to narrate inside and not able to find the proper words. So she added Yuzu's name near hers to make it a couple notebook that belongs to both of them and not just Yuzu's one.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 8:23AM

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Aaaaaaah I feel so blessed

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 8:28AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Thank you <3
I wonder if Citrus Plus will be more about the "future" or after marriage or if it's going to be focusing on other characters.

That said, thanks for sticking around Chaosteam! Amidst the positive and negative reviews for this manga, I love how you've finished your quality translation. Cheers to your team!

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

So even after getting married, Mei still acts cold and distant towards Yuzu and passive-aggressively ignores her until it's time for sex. What a great relationship.

Mei never changed from start to end except now she (apparently still reluctantly) accepts Yuzu as her partner. I feel for Yuzu, but I guess in life sometimes you get what you want even if it's not what you need... I hope in Citrus+ Harumin and Matsuri become canon, ironically Matsuri was the best option all along. Sighs.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Ha! So here you are: giving us a more or less sweet epilogue chapter, trying to make us forget about all the hurt, the lose ends and the unnessecary drama. But... I just can't forgive and forget.. I just caaaaaan't -runs away crying-

I can overlook the drama, but not the second lamest ending I've ever read. Sorry!!!!

joined Jun 13, 2017

Look, it's cute and all but building up tension and then suddenly dimissing it is not the way to go.

Also Mei's still a bitch but Yuzu picked her so I guess it's good enough for me

“Citrus sucks so badly I only read all ten volumes and all the extras!”

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

I DON'T CARE WHAT NONE OF YA'LL SAY. THIS IS THE CUTEST SHIT EVER.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Tadah we get another bland ending!
Can we please just have a nice fluffy epilogue?....Honestly is the least readers deserved after THAT series end.

0iksfco
joined Apr 27, 2017

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ Vol. 10 Special

Img_20180219_210316
joined Sep 25, 2017

I know the epilogue is not that great and all BUT THIS IS A GODDAMN CUTE COUPLE(≧▽≦)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

what a cute special. Mei being cold even after marriage lol, but her dere side is just so precious.
most of the people are mad at saburo because of the ending, but i'm mad at her because she still hasn't given us any matsurixharumin moments (_ _;) HOPEFULLY, she starts a side story focused solely on them.

btw, this marriage end made me wonder what if same-sex marriage suddenly become legal in japan, how will this affect the yuri genre? since most yuri is born in the harsh conditions and views of society. would yuri lose it's charm, or would it become even more interesting?

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 4:06PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Can't stand tsundere types in real life, but damn if I don't love 'em in manga and anime. This was adorable--- but it's hard to suspend disbelief when I keep remembering that they're like 17 and still living at home yet still somehow have the most lavish ass wedding. Damn. Grandpa gots money.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 9:49PM

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

btw, this marriage end made me wonder what if same-sex marriage suddenly become legal in japan, how will this affect the yuri genre? since most yuri is born in the harsh conditions and views of society. would yuri lose it's charm, or would it become even more interesting?

I believe it'd become more interesting. When same-sex marriage is hidden away and relatively unacknowledged, stereotypes and misunderstandings abound; when it's out in the open, these stereotypes weaken in their appeal, creating greater room and a wider audience for more diverse representations of same-sex relationships. So in other words, the genre would become more 'interesting'.

But, of course, that depends on what you personally find interesting or charming. I don't find that drama arising from transgressing societal norms is particularly 'charming' per se, but I do see how engaging in the forbidden can carry a certain allure. Not to mention that the 'oh noes we're both girls' angst is a convenient plot device too, even though some may argue that it's been milked to death.

last edited at Nov 5, 2018 10:48PM

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Well I liked this I am going to buy the rest of the manga , I found it to be a realistic romance showing that a manic pixie dream girl can no solve all their problems.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

GIVE ME MORE OF THAT MARRIAGE

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Not enuf! Need more specials T^T

joined Jul 23, 2017

I read their wedding even though i havent finished the manga yet.... FCK I SPOILED MYSELF!GOODJOB MEヽ(`Д´)ノ all's well end's well is what they say, i love them.both thank goodness it had a happy ending and also a wedding SALUTE TO THE PPL WHO WORK ON THIS MANGA!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Q:[What did you think of each other when you first met?]
Mei: A foreign object.

I f*cking died.

joined Dec 28, 2017

I'm so happy for them! :')

joined Jul 8, 2017

What a shit show but vol.10 special was nice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.