Forum › My Cute Little Kitten discussion

Wfhpt69ribo%20%e2%80%94%20%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bf%d0%b8%d1%8f
joined Jan 16, 2018

I love that logic, if you love her, why would u abandon her.., why would u leave her? it doesn't make any senze indeed

Well, i guess it's hard and painful to live with a person who you want to kiss and do the stuff with but can't.
Also, she thought that Yuna didn't really need her that much and that even if she stayed with her it would last only till Yuna find "someone", and of course that would hurt a lot too.
Also, she thought that she'd be disgusted after her confession (and i think Rena thought she was disgusted until Yuna's "confession" happened, (since even Yuna's "I wanted to be done with it a fast as possible" she interpreted as if she wanted to find the apartment as fast as possible to get away from Rena as fast as possible).
I think this was her logic.
Also, great part of Rena's love is sexual attraction to Yuna (it's not all about these "platonic unconditional shojo manga feelings". At least that's what i thought after reading the 3rd chapter). So i think her desire to leave and not being all the way altruistic makes perfect sense.

last edited at Apr 4, 2018 3:17AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Any new chapters so far, or are we still waiting for chapter 3?

(If there are new chapters out, and they haven't been translated yet, I would love to have a link to the raw scans...)

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Any new chapters so far, or are we still waiting for chapter 3?

(If there are new chapters out, and they haven't been translated yet, I would love to have a link to the raw scans...)

This has 5 chapters so far. The only times she didn't put a chapter was in the first issue and in the sixth issue.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Why are 3 4 5 not scaned and translated???

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Morinaga Milk, adult life, a kitten, confession in the first chapter. Okay I'm sold.

Amen.

Also, what's your icon from?

Ve_honoka
joined Sep 8, 2018

Morinaga Milk, adult life, a kitten, confession in the first chapter. Okay I'm sold.

Amen.

I searched the pages to look for the icon you mean, sadly I don't know it.
Next time maybe use the user's name, like @erise or something,
I'll leave a link here in case someone else wants to take a look.
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts?user_id=12284

joined Jun 12, 2015

Amen.

It's from korean yuri webcomic Moonlight Garden.

joined Feb 27, 2018

At this point I think MrCatt is either trolling or there is something else going on here...

joined Jun 12, 2015

At this point I think MrCatt is either trolling or there is something else going on here...

It doesn't matter anymore. I already posted raws and cleaned psd files for chapter 2 and 3 on yuri-project board. Anyone can help with TL and TS now.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

ay at long last, a redone version of chapter 2 by a different group

joined Apr 15, 2013

Well isn't this a nice surprise. Luckily, I had completely forgotten that the second chapter of this had already been released so I got to experience it all over again.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

345 Are still untranslated

last edited at Oct 29, 2018 5:04PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Welp. At least they could use my files, coz I'm pretty sure there weren't any letter boxes in top right panel on this page.

last edited at Oct 29, 2018 5:14PM

joined Sep 13, 2015

345 Are still untranslated

Technically, 3 is translated but hasn't been typeset

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

https://safe.yuri-project.net/res/22774.html

I've translated 3 and someone says they're working on it.

last edited at Oct 29, 2018 5:53PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Good. Now I don't need to redo it. Considering I was going nowhere with it in the first place, it's a good thing someone picked it up.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

ay at long last, a redone version of chapter 2 by a different group

can't remember.... what was the difference to the newer version? doesn't seem any different to me...

joined Feb 27, 2018

It doesn't matter anymore. I already posted raws and cleaned psd files for chapter 2 and 3 on yuri-project board. Anyone can help with TL and TS now.

Bless you

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was cute. I sorta VAGUELY remember the first version....

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Morinaga really shines when she's unrestrained

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

From what I've seen in past comments, the previous translation of Chapter 2 is so horrible that had I been in a position to decide whether it's accepted or not, I would've deemed it utterly unacceptable, and in response to MrCatt and the others defended it the way he did here, I would've just stared at him/them, torn the manuscript to shreds, thrown them in his/their face(s), then ordered him/them thrown out of the building.

Like another poster said: There are limits to what can be tolerated about translation quality. Blatant rewrites that desecrate the spirit of the story as well as the artist's typical style, the way MrCatt has done, go beyond the pale and absolutely do not deserve any gratitude. I will not silently suffer having "onigiri = cookie" or shoehorning-of-nonexistent-incest (WARNING: NSFW) bullshittery shoved down my throat ever again, thank you very much.

Tigoris has my greatest gratitude for rectifying MrCatt's blasphemy before I ever had the misfortune of defiling my eyes with it.

On the story itself... The kitten's initial appearance tugged at my heart. We have a few outdoor cats that my folks have taken in from the streets, with some being born to a couple of mothers who were already heavily pregnant by the time we took them in. Some of the newborns didn't make it through, whether they were stillborn or died a few days after their birth from unknown congenital problems, malnutrition, or infection. For a moment I worried that the story might to lead to the obviously baby-stage cat dying before it could grow up, so I was relieved to see that it's definitely not going to happen (seeing as it already grew up enough to walk around and leap on stuff on its own).

Also, nice double-meaning with the title, as indicated in the final pages of the newly submitted Chapter 2.

last edited at Oct 29, 2018 10:16PM

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

yay its back

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Finally, after almost 2 years it has come

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

That cat be looking at her like "what's wrong with my master nya

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

That cat be looking at her like "what's wrong with my master nya

Inorite? At least she didn't take long to notice what's wrong.

To reply you must either login or sign up.