Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The art looks so nice in general...but Tomboy and OL are the best so far.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

The truth has been revealed.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Now, she needs to go through the 5 stages of grief:

1. Denial : I must have not seen correctly, he's a guy, I'm sure!
  2. Anger: I've been tricked! She pretended to be a boy to seduce me and make me stay at the Gym!
  3. Bargaining: why can't she be a boy? God, I'd pay any price for her to have a sudden sex change!
  4. Depression: this is over. I will never go to that gym ever again. I can't bear this loss and to see her
  5. Acceptance : Maybe I've always leaned that way? What if I confess? Let's see where it goes from here.

Let us hope that all of that is contained within a single page.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

The best reaction to a reverse trap I've ever seen.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Haha, finally! I was waiting for this moment.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Hahahahahaha! Cat's out of the bag, I love these two so much.
Also AAA+ for all the comments in this page lmao

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

FREAKIN FINALLY!!!!! LMAO

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I love the 'brain explode' pic. LOL

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

2. Anger: I've been tricked! She pretended to be a boy to seduce me and make me stay at the Gym!
  3. Bargaining: why can't she be a boy? God, I'd pay any price for her to have a sudden sex change!
  4. Depression: this is over. I will never go to that gym ever again. I can't bear this loss and to see her
  5. Acceptance : Maybe I've always leaned that way? What if I confess? Let's see where it goes from here.

Better yet, in a single panel

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

One thought bubble

Received_468649373647826
joined May 24, 2015

The moment of truth wahahahha

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Alright, time to make bets. What's gonna happen with brain-crashed Iwashita after this?

1) She moves into romantic/sexual confusion as she tries to come to terms with her turmoil of feelings.

2) "Um? I remember something happened at the gym, and then I fainted. But what was it that made me faint? I got a feeling it was something important... Aw damn, I have forgotten!"

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

2) "Um? I remember something happened at the gym, and then I fainted. But what was it that made me faint? I got a feeling it was something important... Aw damn, I have forgotten!"

This. My money's on this. Totally this.

All hail the king Status Quo the Unchanging!

乁( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)ㄏ

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

One thought bubble

Half a sentence, and that’s my final offer!

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Alright, time to make bets. What's gonna happen with brain-crashed Iwashita after this?

1) She moves into romantic/sexual confusion as she tries to come to terms with her turmoil of feelings.

30,000 rainbow crystals on no 1.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nezchan posted:

One thought bubble

Half a sentence, and that’s my final offer!

A single Kanji explained in a TN in between panels

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Everyone's talking about Iwashita's reaction, but who wants to wager on Adonis not realizing she was actually being mistaken for a man, rather than just being teased about her pretty-boy looks?

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Everyone's talking about Iwashita's reaction, but who wants to wager on Adonis not realizing she was actually being mistaken for a man, rather than just being teased about her pretty-boy looks?

This is yuri and she is a tomboy so 99% give or take.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Tsubasa does vaguely give the impression that she isn't quite aware of her dangerously intense ~Ikemen☆Power~ aura...

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

aw, I was hoping for a more over-the-top reaction :(

It wasn't bad, but considering she fell on the ground after seeing Adonis talking to a cat, I thought the grand reveal would be, uhh, grander

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

aw, I was hoping for a more over-the-top reaction :(

It wasn't bad, but considering she fell on the ground after seeing Adonis talking to a cat, I thought the grand reveal would be, uhh, grander

Just then a great fissure opened up, sewing forth ash and hot magma, the seas rolled back and the sky became blood red.

Adonis was a girl, was a girl, was a girl, was a girl, is a girl.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

This was way less awkward and anxiety causing than I expected this initial reveal to be. I approve!

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

There are no gradations of 'unique'. Dropped.

W0t?

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

hmmm... seem to like it so far.. :)

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Tsubasa does vaguely give the impression that she isn't quite aware of her dangerously intense ~Ikemen☆Power~ aura...

THAT KILLED ME, SHE SEEMED SUPER SEXY SHOWING HER BUST, I ALMOST DIED!
FINALLY, FINALLY!

To reply you must either login or sign up.