joined May 20, 2013

Nanoha in her time off

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Wonder who is the narrator this time?

joined Aug 22, 2016

re Nya-chan:

"You're a girl, act like it!"

Uuh... how about she acts the way she feels more comfortable with?

Chidori, why you so controlling?

I got the as a girl bit, but I didn't care for this delivery either. Hoping to be able to wipe this from my mind. :/

I didn't see it as Chidori being controlling. Nanoha appeared uncomfortable with how others treated her as a prince, as a male surrogate, but Chidori reassured her that she's every bit the girl she views and feels herself to be. The scene did feel a bit forceful, but I don't think that was the intent. I feel that Chidori felt it was just ridiculous for Nanoha not to view herself as the girl she is and feels to be.

I appreciate the moment for that it also seems to say that just because Nanoha is athletic that doesn't mean she's boyish (the wrongful assumption that sports are only for boys). I also appreciate the chapter because it accepts that part of Chidori's attraction towards Nanoha, and Nanoha's attraction towards Chidori, is in part because they are both girls. There seemed to be a growing "gender doesn't matter" trend in Yuri which is true for some, but not for everyone. Not for me anyway.

last edited at Oct 2, 2018 1:40AM

Lily%20season1
joined Feb 4, 2013

just another way that Nanoha's stupidity is cute but funny.

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Nanoha you perv

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao Nano pls getcher mind outta gutter

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I think the girl with glasses knows about those two, you can't change my mind! xD
But sly, what a funny chapter.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch21#10
Akko in the portrait looks like a typical character from Mocchi.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Yeaa xD

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

Omg so true, lmao.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait, why do they still feel the need to hide their relationship from others if there's a lesbian couple openly dating in the same school (Abe-chan and Yoshida-senpai from I-already-forgot-which-chapter)?

Anyway, just read all chapters, and it was uber cute.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Wait, why do they still feel the need to hide their relationship from others if there's a lesbian couple openly dating in the same school (Abe-chan and Yoshida-senpai from I-already-forgot-which-chapter)?

Anyway, just read all chapters, and it was uber cute.

Because they're super shy and wouldn't be able to handle the inevitable teasing from their friends. Notice how excited Kumako, Rei-chin, and Asumi get whenever the topic of romance comes up. Chidori and Nanoha are afraid they'd live in a state of perpetual embarrassment if those three ever found out.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I loved getting a glimpse of Nanoha and Chidori before they became a couple. This is the first chapter where everything isn’t all cute and fluffy. I kinda like the bittersweet feeling of the sweet moments with Chidori/Nanoha mixed with Chidori’s sadness. I’m curious as to who Chidori’s past love was. It’s definitely a girl, but I hope it’ll be elaborated on later. Maybe even show when Chidori realized she was gay

Ps that intense hand holding made me blush, even more than Chidori

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 10:22PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Intense hold handing to warm up and back story!
Awesome! Finally we are going to see their past.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

who is igarashi?!

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, my God, guys. It´s a prelude. It´s before they start dating! We gonna know how they fell in love! How it all begun! Buckle up! We are going for a ride here!

Image0
joined May 22, 2018

Who's Igarashi, we gotta beat him up. Igarashi you better get ready to square up boi.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Isn’t this the part too that Nanoha wanted to gave her a chocolate in valentines day? So, she really misunderstood that paper bag, that she thought Chidori will give to other and confess. I hope the next part would be the timeline before Nanoha confess to Chidori.

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 7:08PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Who's Igarashi, we gotta beat him up. Igarashi you better get ready to square up boi.

They go to a girls' school, though, so if it's a guy he snuck in and out of the shoe lockers.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Isn’t this the part too that Nanoha wanted to gave her a chocolate in valentines day? So, she really misunderstood that paper bag, that she thought Chidori will give to other and confess. I hope the next part would be the timeline before Nanoha confess to Chidori.

Actually you're right--Chapter 10, page 10 and Chapter 22, page 13 depict the same moment:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch10#10
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch22#13

The chocolate that Nanoha thinks Chidori is going to give to someone else is actually the bag from the mysterious Igarashi.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

FLASHBACK ANGST

THE KIND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BOUT TOO MUCH BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S ALREADY RESOLVED

ALL THE PAIN WITHOUT NONE OF THE SUSPENSE

M Y F U C K I N G J A M

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 8:45PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That chapter really put a new spin on Chapters 10 & 11. Chidori's response to Nanoha's cutely awkward confession isn't just her being shy and half-tsundere (although she is)--she's dealing with the pain of past emotional trauma and bravely taking the plunge anyway.

It also explains why Chidori, although looking like the quiet bookworm type, actually seems to be a bit more knowledgable about (or maybe just aware of) romance/sexual stuff than Nanoha.

So the possibilities for "Igarashi" seem to be:

• Chidori's past love trying to get back together.
  • Another, unknown girl at the school with a crush on Chidori (perhaps having discovered that Chidori likes girls via the past love).
  • An unknown boy from another school.

The fact that the note is addressed to "Chidori" rather than "Fujimiya-san" strongly suggests that it's #1.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

FLASHBACK ANGST

THE KIND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BOUT TOO MUCH BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S ALREADY RESOLVED

ALL THE PAIN WITHOUT NONE OF THE SUSPENSE

M Y F U C K I N G J A M

this works so well with your (current) avatar

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is really something else when you know they'll get together anyway, really sweet.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

That chapter really put a new spin on Chapters 10 & 11. Chidori's response to Nanoha's cutely awkward confession isn't just her being shy and half-tsundere (although she is)--she's dealing with the pain of past emotional trauma and bravely taking the plunge anyway.

It also explains why Chidori, although looking like the quiet bookworm type, actually seems to be a bit more knowledgable about (or maybe just aware of) romance/sexual stuff than Nanoha.

So the possibilities for "Igarashi" seem to be:

• Chidori's past love trying to get back together.
  • Another, unknown girl at the school with a crush on Chidori (perhaps having discovered that Chidori likes girls via the past love).
  • An unknown boy from another school.

The fact that the note is addressed to "Chidori" rather than "Fujimiya-san" strongly suggests that it's #1.

Chidori talking about "her love" not being the same as "their love" is something that makes the possibility of Igarashi being the same one that broke her heart kinda hard to believe. In the note, it clearly states that this Igarashi doesn't just want to be friends with her, so if this was the past love, Chidori wouldn't be saying that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.