Forum › Posts by Jaismot

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

Only Manly women wears Corsets!!

Jaismot
Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch21#10
Akko in the portrait looks like a typical character from Mocchi.

Omg so true, lmao.

Jaismot
Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

"these feelings have nowhere to go"

damn
that hurt. I knew all too well.

I love how the author adds these lines to the beginning and end of the chapter making sure the reader is feeling the correct emotion.

Exactly !

Jaismot
Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

Stan Miller your tranlating works are always so yummy. Thank you so much.

Jaismot
Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

I think a lot of solid points have already been made. When Touko says Yuu isn't special to her anymore, she means it in the context that she isn't her one sole sanctuary of self-realization. Yuu isn't the only way that Touko can be herself anymore, and so she doesn't know what Yuu is to her now. But she knows she misses her, she knows she wants to be with her. She follows her without thinking, she is entirely preoccupied with thoughts of her. She is definitely still in love with her, but she has never actually understood what that means.

Yuu, in the meantime, is depressed and hurt. She was afraid of rejection, but she got past her fear by reassuring herself that she wouldn't be rejected, not by accepting the consequences that would come if she was. So she doesn't know how to process any of it. She just feels pain and emptiness and sorrow, and above it all, self-recrimination and regret. It is kinda painful how much I relate.

Bless you for your relevance !! I follow you on this.

The pace of Bloom into you is so healthy. Feels, drama, fluff and resolution are all so well balanced.

Jaismot
Liberty discussion 10 Sep 19:43
Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

Fussy (but like in a really bad way here....)

Jaismot
Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

^ The anime should help with that. Hopefully. We can't have Citrus and Murciélago and not this, come on. >.<

I trust your words and truly hope it'll be as you say... yuri is so sparse here.

Also the art is SO fucking good. That POV show of Yuu as she takes her hands away from her face is just gut-wrenching. Watching Yuu finally show some of the stress she's handled so admirably for so long is really something. There's something I just can't quite describe about the way Nakatani does her characters' faces that I so love to look at.

Omg yeah, thanks for putting words I don't have about the art, uuuuggghh. Nakatani's way to draw emotion is so subttle, I'm really glad whenever someone mention it.

Jaismot
4s discussion 31 Jul 20:44
Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

I don't know where else to message you, but I'm truly thankful for your works on YagaKimi ! Your translations and edits are perfect, and you always served us every month wow.

Jaismot
Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

NAKATANI is a goddess, and I think it's one of the most beautiful dramatic confession of feelings of all time. Wtf Thank you so much s4 !!!!
Uuuugggh when this manga will come to France I want to own it so much.

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

This author is forming a pattern there with their character, with Towada testing Haru’s feeling, trying to make her bake a cake specialy for her.. making her wait 40 minutes alone to test her again... Same things happened in their previous work, the long haired girl was pretty insecure and wanting to test her girlfriend by forcing her girlfriend to come out to her friends, by hidding to see what her girlfriend’s reaction would be if she disappear...

That kind of behavior is, for me, quite annoying. Curious to see what a sequel will offer to the protagonists.

Jaismot
Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

As portrayed in chapter 10 for Yuu (and I do think it was the starting point of her changing), I think maybe it’s time for Touko to not take for granted the particular dynamic of their relationship. At first it was all new and wonder, no strings attach, but now that Yuu is changing and getting more emotionaly involved than ever, she’s growing lonelier (Maki first to notice) each passing days lying to herself and Touko. I look forward to Touko’s character developement (if not... I foresee a bittersweet ending). <______>

I hope Yuu’s friend, Koyomi, will get involved to help her see the light (or will it be Maki-kun ?...). I’ve always tought stepping back thanks to outside opinion from a trusted person is quite healthy and I enjoy that a lot when I do see it in fiction.

I’m becoming a little bit impatient because it hurts to see Yuu in this state of mind. ;______; But really, Nakatani Nio has set up for now a perfect pacing. All is answered at the right time. There’s no waste of a single page. It’s amazing.

last edited at Oct 4, 2016 6:33AM

Jaismot
Ikenai Hito discussion 04 Apr 19:42
Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

Thank you Binbou Scanlation ! \ * 0 * /

I hope so. This one is quite good but it feels really unfinished, I don´t know like at least 5 to 10 pages are still missing.

Still a very good story especially at the beginning with the whole setup.

Oh, quite true. Personnaly, I would had like to see some deeper interactions with the daughter or something along the line (to be honest I’m thinking a little bit of a Amano Shuninta’s oneshot ). This one is nice but very short considering how insteresting this pairing circumstances are.

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

Adspartan

Something's bothering me, is it No-rae who took of her jacket, or Seol-a who did it ?

Oh, No-rae (omg, I almost called her halmoni for some reason) was never wearing her jacket...she was wearing it over her shoulders like Seol-a tends to do when she's eating. First time I remember seeing No-rae do it tho.

Oh, true! So it was just sliding from her shoulders... thank you for clearing this. I am too much in fan-girl-mode I think. =.=

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

Phew... No-rae alive and know who her beloved is, no memory loss case. Good; good. It's so interesting to look at this chapter without translations.

Lara 77:

What I can't understand is the last pages, the one that lack the words is the one most mysterious to me.The second hug I felt it happened most likely after Seol-A offered to have no-rae for the evening at her house rather than staying at the hospital. But then, something felt different in the eyes of Seol-A. Is it because she felt a strange feeling looking at No-rae's tearful eyes? or is it because of the way no-rae hugged her? Strange how one hug can feel very different from another.

Just my two cents:
I think the first hug was lasting quite a bit ("ambient conversations"/noises was depicted to explain passing time), so it looks like it disturbed a little bit Seol-a then she broke the embrace and ask something to No-rae who look more desperate than ever and who didn't reply with words but with an another hugging. I think it was the first time for Seol-a to see and feel No-rae seeking her like that.
Another thing was intriguing me, it was when No-rae remove her mantle as if she wanted to feel closer to Seol-a.
Am I fantasizing too much ? O___O

Edit: Ninja by Ann. <_>

Adspartan:

Edit:
Something's bothering me, is it No-rae who took of her jacket, or Seol-a who did it ?

I was wondering too, I don'k know why Seol-a would do that... so I'm just assuming it's No-rae who did it.
I don't know anymore. O_O

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 7:10PM

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

@anonymous

You are truly something, I think you post this just a few minutes after I create my tumblr post. O.O
Anyway, thanks anon', I think you gave me the little push I needed to publish these somewhere on a blog.
(Thank you also for the imgur updates!)

Blackkitty:

Lol, No-rae being protective ^ ^ , I read some murderous intent in her eyes.

For me, No-rae is totally the bad-ass knight in shining armor Seol-a need. >.>

As always, thank you Halmoni for translating and d.d.d for typesetting.
Didn't expect the "Korean drama syndrome" striking like that in this last chapter. Arrgh, I hope nothing serious happened to No-rae and it will be just a device to see a loving freak-out Seol-a for the next chapter.

Also good luck for your school stuff Halmoni ! :B

last edited at Jun 5, 2015 1:38PM

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

@OrangePekoe

Thank you, Pekoe. o.o (Can I call you this way ?)
I... I have a devantart, unfortunately it's been ages since I upload anything so all these drawings feel a bit outdated.
Anyway, if you don't mind it, this is the thing: http://maestronot.deviantart.com/

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

Looks like I worry about nothing, I'm just not used to communicate with english so I was a bit anxious to sound a little bit off. >///>
Anyway! Thank you guys for your kind words! It's always heartwarming to see such comments. ;___; I hope to be able to draw more fluttering doodles in the future and share it with you.

anonymous:

Wait, what?
Honnêtement, tu parles euh... écris parfaitement l'anglais.

My god, I never thought my pseudo will be so quickly effective, I'm impressed and truly pleased you find my first language just with that. x)

Judikt:

Beautiful art! Did you by any chance drew one of "Life Is Strange"? I reckon one of the fanart I saw has the same style.

I never did a fan-art of "Life is Strange"... yet. 8]
However I confess, in the course of drawing this piece, I was reminded of this game because of the combination of, short hair/blue nails/and the "flat colors cut-out" style of posters in-game. x3
(I was surely unconsciously influenced, I quite enjoyed playing it).
Did you by any chance, have an url of the fan-art in question ? I'm pretty curious about it.
(A shame there's no PM system here, getting off topic like that made me nervous. >.>""")

FF seems to attract a ton of drama, from the realistic (and non realistic) storyline debate

Mufufufu, indeed.
To speak about it, I just hope the best for Ssamba and do the little I could to be proper and respect her work by going on Comico. There's this 3 first days deal on it, if it wasn't for that, FF could had been like Cheese in the trap and, anyone who really want to read it, should had go through Naver with the Oddsquad translations (or be late to the party, and go along with the Webtoon app). Nevertheless I can understand why there's this limitation (people have to feed themselves, and money have to come from somewhere).

Random Reader

Automatically saved!!

Oh wowo.. woah, that you have the urge to save my drawing, I can't be more happy. Thanks. o.o

@d.d.d
I quite like your "spread the love" mentality. ~~

@Blackkitty
Woah, you're cute, thank you!

last edited at May 27, 2015 9:27PM

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

Sooo, it's time for me to say thank you to you people who work so hard for a reading lurker like me !

This Overtooning (sweet name) is like space magic for me, Thanks a lot for this Doonge! O.O
Halmoni, I really appreciate your side comments on your translation, there are really enjoyable. Thank you so much for translating Fluttering Feelings in such a short time after the release, It's so good to read regularly a slow pace story like this. Thank you ;___;
Also, thank you Kyra, d.d.d, Cold, QCO or other typesetter to put translation and images together, because reading side by side on comico and pastebin isn't too much trouble, but it's always agreeable to read the whole normally. /o/

Annnd, to show how much I care for this webcomic, Some fan-art from me:

Trying to interpret Seol-a and No-rae with my own pen. >.>

"...hard for me."

Hope you will enjoy it, >.>

(Sorry for my terrible english OTL)