Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Two new ships. Hinako and roomie and .... THE MOMS! All Sakurako's mom needs now is a piece of toast in her mouth before she crashes into Kasumi's mom, and ...

Also, it's normally one-sided Sakurako in love with Kasumi, so seeing Kasumi be all sweet and loving is very cute.

She recharges by sleeping naked with her face in Sakurako's lap and then she spoons her - both in their underwear - to watch movies, then she hand-feeds her while still pressing her breasts into her back. So Sakurako is not a delusional lesbian in love with an apathetic asexual girl after all.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 5:30AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Two new ships. Hinako and roomie and .... THE MOMS! All Sakurako's mom needs now is a piece of toast in her mouth before she crashes into Kasumi's mom, and ...

Glad to see that I'm not the only one already shipping the moms together. I can't resist that height gap...
And that last chapter was like really gay, nothing more to say about this

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Glad to see that I'm not the only one already shipping the moms together. I can't resist that height gap...
And that last chapter was like really gay, nothing more to say about this

No kidding - last chapter is pretty yuri. YuruYuri level at least.

We need to get writing help from Mochi Au Lait: "Met My Daughter's Girlfriend's Hot Mom at a PTA Meeting"

cmonnnn
personalized matrix better be here in like 20 years

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That was just naked friend snuggling.

You know, like you do. With friends.

Friends having pizza together. Naked boob lap snuggling pizza.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

spits out undefined drink all over the screen
Y-Yuri? This was Yuri!??

That joke aside... wow. Chapter 29 was just as amazing as promised. I retract everything I ever said about Kasumi being on the fence.
https://imgur.com/TY74v92
She just openly said she wants to marry Sakurako and it WASNT PLAYED UP AS A GAG. And mommy Kawawa was okay with it!
Not even mentioning all the skinship and affection she showed Sakurako openly all of a sudden. That almost cheating kiss at the picnic must have seriously been a wake-up call to her.
Just like Sakurako said... Kasumi was fawning over her. grabs heart

I wonder if Hinako and Fujiho will be shipped eventually. Seri and Shouko are barely even in subtext territory right now, so I'm not too sure about side-pairings.
Can we please not ship married moms? k thx lol

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 6:41AM

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I wonder if Hinako and Fujiho will be shipped eventually.

Eventually...?

Seri and Shouko are barely even in subtext territory right now, so I'm not too sure about side-pairings.

Ha.. Haha... Ahahaha....

That's not how it works here.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Eventually...?

Seri and Shouko are barely even in subtext territory right now, so I'm not too sure about side-pairings.

Ha.. Haha... Ahahaha....

Hinako somehow has to get over Kasumi being taken from her after all.

I did say "right now", ya know? lol

Hmm... I should have known. Was never a fan of shipping everything that moves.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

xD Subtext + Yuri now?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

xD Subtext + Yuri now?

Yeah, it almost looks like someone took my stupid suggestion and just ran with it. Just kidding, must be a coincidence.
Still, not complaining, it gets the desired result~

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Ha.. Haha... Ahahaha....

Actuallly, the next two chapters already focus on them. (Partially at least)

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 8:57AM

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Good gracious, this was AMAZING! Kasumi kicked her proactiveness up about 10 notches in chapter 29. All this gayness is everything I ever wanted in this series.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn they are already third years! makes me fell the history is closing to its end :(

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

Damn they are already third years! makes me fell the history is closing to its end :(

Nope, this manga is one of the few that doesn't end with them graduating. It's still ongoing during their university time.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Eventually...?

Ha.. Haha... Ahahaha....

Hinako somehow has to get over Kasumi being taken from her after all.

Hmm... I should have known. Was never a fan of shipping everything that moves.

We have shipped trees here we are much to far gone.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

While I am truly heartened by the arrival of the Yuri tag (and content to justify it), part of me can't help but be disappointed every time I come here thinking it's a new chapter of Under One Roof. Why can't I keep them straight? Err... gay. I mean... Augh, you know what I mean.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

The return of the Yuri tag heals me.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

go mom

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I guess this story just loves proving me wrong one chapter after I say something.

We have shipped trees here we are much to far gone.

Unless it's Groot I don't even wanna know.

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 10:12AM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

To see the usually apathetic kasumi actually fawning over sakurako...This right here, lads and lasses, 'tis what dreams are made of

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

While I am truly heartened by the arrival of the Yuri tag (and content to justify it), part of me can't help but be disappointed every time I come here thinking it's a new chapter of Under One Roof. Why can't I keep them straight? Err... gay. I mean... Augh, you know what I mean.

You're bringing bitter memories to me. Why the hiatus just when we were getting down to business?!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“Ice cream has to follow pizza.”

Which means Kasumi changed from her towel-and-panties outfit into a regular top for the delivery pizza, then switched back for the ice cream.

There seem to have been no objections, however.

67413148_p0
joined Jan 22, 2016

I guess this story just loves proving me wrong one chapter after I say something.

Well, as long as it's the good kind of wrong, I wouldn't mind it. * Cough* Terribly wrong, btw

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So it's now Subtext Yuri ?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Well, as long as it's the good kind of wrong, I wouldn't mind it. * Cough* Terribly wrong, btw

Jeeeeez do they start making out naked under the blanket or something, for you to put that much stress on it?!
Well, I ain't exactly complaining if I'm only wrong about the time-frame.

To reply you must either login or sign up.