Forum › Pink Rush discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm really happy that even though Sana loves all girls, she seems to always go to Maru the most in the end (much to Maru's chagrin hahaha).

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Even if it's played for laughs, damn that must really hurt ;n;

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So funny though.

Actually, this is the most long-term character-driven thing I've ever seen Tono do. And maybe the funniest.

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

I totally love this manga. The way she treats fans kind of reminds me of Miki-chan from Morning Musume back in the day.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I feel like if I were a poor otaku fan her attitude might be oddly reassuring. Like, any idol might claim she loves her fans etc, but who's gonna believe it? In real life she's gonna hobnob with the handsome and the wealthy, not with slobs like me.
At least with Sana, I'd know that the people I envy get the same attitude as me, and that she might hate me but it's somehow nothing personal--it's not because I'm an otaku or because I'm out of shape or because I have poor social skills or any of the other things I hate about myself. So it'd be kind of OK; in a bizarre inverted way she's accepting me for who I am.
(Disclaimer note: This is a discussion of a hypothetical "I"; the real me is not actually the rabid fan type, or poor or self-loathing; to the contrary, I have a large ego kept in check mainly by my awareness of it)

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I feel like if I were a poor otaku fan her attitude might be oddly reassuring. Like, any idol might claim she loves her fans etc, but who's gonna believe it? In real life she's gonna hobnob with the handsome and the wealthy, not with slobs like me.
At least with Sana, I'd know that the people I envy get the same attitude as me, and that she might hate me but it's somehow nothing personal--it's not because I'm an otaku or because I'm out of shape or because I have poor social skills or any of the other things I hate about myself. So it'd be kind of OK; in a bizarre inverted way she's accepting me for who I am.
(Disclaimer note: This is a discussion of a hypothetical "I"; the real me is not actually the rabid fan type, or poor or self-loathing; to the contrary, I have a large ego kept in check mainly by my awareness of it)

There is a trope for that kind of attitude: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HatesEveryoneEqually

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

There is a trope for that kind of attitude: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HatesEveryoneEqually

Damn you. I just got sucked into TV Tropes! I had things I needed to do today . . .

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Damn you. I just got sucked into TV Tropes! I had things I needed to do today . . .

A rookie mistake. :P

joined Jun 27, 2017

I clicked on chapter 6, and was greeted with an image of everyone's favorite couple, Kase-san and Yamada. It seemed this manga is about some other girls, tho.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Heyyyyy it's back from the deaddddd

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

It's alive!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

and it rose up from the grave.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Year by year, chapter by chapter, we progress toward the end. Maybe one day.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Maru fighting another idol to defend Sana's honor as a lesbian is both funny and heartwarming.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The tabloids must love these girls.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

It' alive!! Thanks for the updates!

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

this manga is so funny xD I can see that Maru loves Sana as much as Sana loves her.

joined Apr 30, 2014

So the manga is drawn from Sana's point of view.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

See you guys in 2020

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Yay Pink Rush! Love this manga it's so fun and stupid. Maru defending Sana here was super cute though

I want them to get together so baad

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

See you guys in 2020

Lmao

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Now there's a blast from the past. It's always nice to see something you thought was dead get more chapters translated.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Really like this style

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

See you guys in 2020

T_T

How many chapters left of this series are there anyway?

joined Jul 11, 2015

sanamaru is a thing

To reply you must either login or sign up.