Forum › Kaijuu Iro no Shima discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

This was a good start. I'll definitely looking for more.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Love the art style.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

An interracial Yuri couple... Judge me as you like, but this hits almost all my fetish buttons.

I'll judge you. You are a person of culture as well.
Either way, this series seems interesting. Never watched/read anything else from the author, though. Should I?

Dark skin ❤❤❤
The cave monster likes yuri.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

An interracial Yuri couple... Judge me as you like, but this hits almost all my fetish buttons.

Either way, this series seems interesting. Never watched/read anything else from the author, though. Should I?

Guys, they’re both Japanese. One is just really tan from being outside all the time and the artist may get lazy and not draw the tan lines, but from their names it seems quite obvious it is not interracial.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

thank god she can't swim, one amanchu is enough

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This has me hooked, want more

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

One touch I liked here was how Furuka, the girl she fell off the cliff with, looks similar to Mari, the girl she was staring longingly at in the beginning. Seems like Kon has a type.

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

cool to see one of the authors of one of the old time yuri land marks putting out new stuff. looks promising and the art is great, can't wait to see what's in store

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Liking the art, plus freckles and dark skin; these don't come that often.

Yep, actually I'm only waiting for an earblush and I'm gonna die happy

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Urk, the "falling off a cliff over a misunderstanding" trope. One of those that need to die; it's just too stupid ^^;

But everything else seems decent enough. Including the tentacle monster that'll rape and eat them next chapter. The End.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Okay... 10/10

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Urk, the "falling off a cliff over a misunderstanding" trope. One of those that need to die; it's just too stupid ^^;

But everything else seems decent enough. Including the tentacle monster that'll rape and eat them next chapter. The End.

What misunderstanding? The tanned girl thought "Is she posing?", then made a noise which startled the blonde girl, because of that she dropped her phone and falls when try catching it.

joined Mar 3, 2017

This is really sweet so far.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Guys, they’re both Japanese. One is just really tan from being outside all the time and the artist may get lazy and not draw the tan lines, but from their names it seems quite obvious it is not interracial.

It isn't necessarily just a sun tan - some Japanese, for example if you are from Okinawa, have darker skin tone.
Interracial wouldn't still be an accurate term really, tho, if both are fully Japanese.

I too love the darker skin look on anime girls, even if it is just a tan - it's not done that often.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Supernatural?

joined Mar 11, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kaijuu_iro_no_shima_ch01#6
OH REALLY? Is this type of trolling ? Thank you author, but no.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I have no idea how they survived that fall though. XD Water is not soft when you fall from that kind of height.

as long as it wasnt a belly flop you would be fine, it didnt look that high.

Hmm yeah, rereading the chap it looks survivable…

Interracial wouldn't still be an accurate term really, tho, if both are fully Japanese.

"Interracial" is never an accurate term for anything involving two humans anyway. But yes, freckles and dark skin are a nice combination. <3

…Still, I've taken a quick look at some of Hattori's other manga… is this really the same artist? ò.Ô It seems like his (?) art has improved quite tremendously.

^ …What?

last edited at Sep 28, 2018 6:21AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

What.

Also damn but Hattori's art has come ways since Umisho.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Oh it's Sankarea's author/artist. I didn't know they did Yuri.

Can't wait for the next chapter of this.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

It isn't necessarily just a sun tan - some Japanese, for example if you are from Okinawa, have darker skin tone.

I too love the darker skin look on anime girls, even if it is just a tan - it's not done that often.

STOP. DESTROYING. MY. FETISH!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The monster in "the hole" is a bear and is named Kumalia-sama.

Other than that, it's a good start.

And btw, this is not interracial. Some Japanese in the south islands have darker skin, but they are still Japanese. It's a common trope in manga: to draw someone from Okinawa or around there, they just add some darker skin, give them an accent and that's it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Looks really good

I didn't understand your coment, care to elaborate?

I think it's because het

joined Jul 26, 2016

I think it's because het

If so then that poster needs to get the stick out of their ass and stop being professionally offended. :|

last edited at Sep 28, 2018 10:38AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

If Kon's school isn't Seiran Academy, then most likely het couples exist, yes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.