Forum › Happy Sugar Life discussion

Baaaaaaaaaaaaabygirl
joined Oct 5, 2017

honestly the aunt is a freak but i love her-

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

female to male rape? Guess this manga is covering all the bases.

There was female to male rape in the very first chapter. Poor Mitsuboshi is just being revictimized.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

If Asahi doesn't meet Shio and stop this ridiculousness before it's too late I'm really going to be bummed out. Satou needs serious help and "marrying"/potentially dying with a preschooler ain't it. Given how messed up some characters have ended up, I'm going to assume this is going to reach the worst possible outcome by the end.

Honestly, up until she offed her friend for being too nosy, I was hoping Satou could find redemption somewhere. Proper redemption, not relying on small child to make her life feel sweet. But we're well past that point... Shio isn't helping matters either. She's the real victim here. She's got abandonment issues and has totally eaten up Satou's crazy version of what love is.

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 7:56PM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

(...)
Honestly, up until she offed her friend for being too nosy, I was hoping Satou could find redemption somewhere. Proper redemption, not relying on small child to make her life feel sweet. But we're well past that point... Shio isn't helping matters either. She's the real victim here. She's got abandonment issues and has totally eaten up Satou's crazy version of what love is.

Yeah I was thinking things might actually go to 'normal' as well if she'd manage to truly make friends with the birdy, and there might be a possibility of a normal future. But well that's obviously not the case haha so i'm just letting myself be consumed by the messed-upness of this manga, and in a way it's lovely and thrilling. It's just soooo f.cked up and I love it.

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 8:29PM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I just hope that Asahi wins & gets Shio back from Sato. As for Sato hope she either dies or go's to asylum where she belongs.

Why not let the darkness consume you? :(

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

I know that in real life, I do not have Mitsuboshi's trauma of adult women and that women with bandages and scars her age who are psychopaths and murderous aren't nearly as pretty as anime makes it out to be but god damn does that tick the yandere fetish

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

That was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen in a manga.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

This aunt! xD She is really a nightmare and a big hero? xD He must really stay away from Shiho

Skulltroop_far_wht
joined Jun 3, 2018

I don't really see Asahi being any better for Shio over Satou. Asahi clearly isn't all that mentally stable either, and has even less means of supporting anyone. Asahi or Satou, both are bad options.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I kinda want more of auntie breaking Taiyou. This manga is affecting me too much.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ahaha he got what he deserved for trying to interfere with Satou’s love. It’d be amusing if the Aunt actually helps cure Taiyou of his phobia. Now all we need is for Satou to shove the metal baseball bat up Asahi’s ass, then it truly will be a Happy Sugar Life.

Ps the anime is beautiful and truly captures the essence of the manga

last edited at Sep 23, 2018 10:47PM

joined May 24, 2014

I kinda want more of auntie breaking Taiyou. This manga is affecting me too much.

Yeah, I'm sure that she will rape the pedo outta him

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

The aunt is the best!!! Damn Blondie gonna get it good, he better stop his lolicon madness, I still like Satou, Shio has issues too, Asahi does, Suu does, man everyone there is a nut case. I love this manga and the anime,soooo much

joined Aug 26, 2018

Chapter 39 and 40 in Chinese
https://m.imgur.com/a/PcreSEQ
https://m.imgur.com/a/ho7fZcn

holy moly that cliffhanger, shit is about to go doooown. Lol @ Taiyou naked and tied up, again. I hope it ends with the building burning down while Asahi is inside cradling Taiyou’s naked body and realizing that they only needed each other all along. Meanwhile, Satou and Shio escape from the roof via emergency ladder. The lovely Aunt waiting in the car drives them away to another city and best girl wins :’)

last edited at Sep 23, 2018 11:32PM

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

Jesus christ auntie this is why nobody loves you

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chapter 39 and 40 in Chinese
https://m.imgur.com/a/PcreSEQ
https://m.imgur.com/a/ho7fZcn

holy moly that cliffhanger, shit is about to go doooown. Lol @ Taiyou naked and tied up, again. I hope it ends with the building burning down while Asahi is inside cradling Taiyou’s naked body and realizing that they only needed each other all along. Meanwhile, Satou and Shio escape from the roof via emergency ladder. The lovely Aunt waiting in the car drives them away to another city and best girl wins :’)

Your heart is in the right place. d^_^b

joined Aug 4, 2018

So are they really married?

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Auntie is the best character and no one can tell me otherwise

I just hope that Asahi wins & gets Shio back from Sato. As for Sato hope she either dies or go's to asylum where she belongs.

Why do you wish mean thing to Sato ? Let her live her yandere love life. Yandere are the best you know.

The only yandere I ever like Is Yuno Gaso of Future Diay & she was able to redeem herself.

Why not let the darkness consume you? :(

I agree , let all go to the dark side.

I disagree.

Well I can just hope the manga ending will be a bit brighter. Than the anime, where
Shio still sane at the end with Asahi & both are alive. As for Satou she can stay dead or at an asylum with her mind broken.

last edited at Sep 28, 2018 5:40PM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Pls Satou, don't die ;_;

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

welp time to read the manga and see if the ending is as shitty as the anime

Wow look at all the chickens
6606f20b-2e2f-47f6-abfd-4a67acf8c45a
joined Sep 28, 2018

That ending confused me... can anybody explain it to me?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

With the anime ending today, do we know if the manga and the anime will have different endings?

That ending confused me... can anybody explain it to me?

I believe it's mostly open, you may interpret it as Satou reincarnating in Shio and the two being together forever that way, or Shio having so much psychological damage that she becomes someone that heavily resembles Satou. Probably there are other better interpretations, I'm not sure what was the most apparent interpretation that the writer was going for.

joined Aug 26, 2018

Just watched the last episode and I’m crying, my baby girl Satou sniffles I feel my heart shattering, Satou deserves happiness the most. That scene as they fall and Satou thinks of all the possibilities if they didn’t die really got to me. I think that’s one reason why she protected Shio right before impact, so Shio can live on for the both of them and experience those possibilities. For Shio to feel warmth and happiness, just like Satou did.
I hope the manga ends differently with Satou and Shio actually being together :’( Would be nice too if Asahi and Taiyou didn’t walk off unharmed (physically). Nonetheless, best girl still won and Asahi lost muahaha

Ps only the Aunt could make me burst out laughing while crying. “Matsuzaka’s Aunt is a suspect in the crime” Auntie comes on the TV with a big smile “Yes! It was me!”

last edited at Sep 29, 2018 2:08AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.