Forum › Posts by Tekkit12

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

I was not expecting new chapters but boy it was an emotional sucker punch.

!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

So far I'm enjoying this.

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

This looks like it's a little fucked up and I'm here for it.

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

While this manga has it's flaws (What manga doesn't?) and some problematic stuff (Again. What manga doesn't?) it was a pretty good one. I don't think the author ever intended for the viewers to see Sato or anyone as 'In the right'. It's a story aobut some broken people making bad choices and trying to justify said bad choices.

Ultimately, I think it was a pretty good story. Hopefully Shio can recover and have a chance for a normal life.It might be too late for Asahi, but I can hope he has a happy ending, too.

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

Read the first chapter. It seems pretty promising. Him licking her tears away rubbed me the wrong way, but that's mostly cause I find that kind of weird in general. Over all, I think I'mma keep with this and see where it goes.

Also, idk why people bashing just cause it's het. As far as I know there aint any ban on non-yuri content.

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

There's apparently a sequel manga (Or maybe its an extra? I don't know tbh) of sorts that takes place after the events of HSL, like teenage Shio. I've only seen a few panels without context and all in japanese. So hopefully it gets translated as well because i need to know if my children are finally happy and sane or if Shio just followed after Satou in becoming an abductor in the name of Love.

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

Now I'm just expecting Shio to find a girl who looks/acts similiar to Satou and have the role reversal.

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

For a moment, Satou, for one brief moment I thought you'd follow your head after acknowledging that it'd be risky to go back to the apartments. Normally I'd be all for you follwing what your heart wants, but this was the one time you should have chosen brain over heart. Now you'll probablly have to die.

!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

I love everything about this

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

but good god Shio needs real help..

If at this point isn't clear to you Shio is better with Satou than with anyone else, you need to read the story again.

I mean despite the situation they're in being wrong, unhealthy and creepy, Satou is kind of the most qualified to take care of Shio out of the rest of the cast. Which is kind of saying something in and of itself.

But nah, Shio needs help legit help, her and Satou both.

(I kind of hope Satou doesnt go back for the ring but I know she will with how this manga is)

last edited at May 7, 2019 1:10PM

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

Oh god things are going to be so intense these final chapters.

Tekkit12
Image Comments 03 Jan 13:49
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014
Ochakotsuyubath

I almost didnt notice Toru in it. Which, I guess considering her quirk is pretty expected.

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

I know its futile, but a part of me still hopes this ends happier than the anime did.

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

While the art style hasn't quite won me over yet (only on Ch 5 right now), I definitely love the story.

!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

okay but this manga is completely adorable

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

I clicked on this chapter as soon as i got the email of it being update. Holy shit, poor Taiyo.

!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

I swear to god her and Sayaka have some of the funniest comics together XD

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

I died when I saw Hitomi's design in this XD

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

I have this sinking feeling that Mitsuboshi is going to end up killing the aunt and thus kind of screw over Sato and Shio's plan for escape. I can so easily see him going to the aunts apartment thinking Sato will be there, and the Aunt being who she is will trigger his PTSD thanks to manager-san and he'll end up killing her or something.
I hope I'm wrong.

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

Aaaah I just want Shio and Sato to be happy and safe together. Asahi, as much as I like you, don't screw this up for them! That goes for you too blonde boy who's name I can never remember.

!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

I actually really like this series, not sure why everyone else seems to hate it so much haha.

!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

"Friends" yeah just keep telling yourselves that XD

Tekkit12
Guidebook discussion 30 Mar 17:03
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

It'd been so long since I last read it, and coming back to this now, these stories are still amazing.

Tekkit12
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

Okay so this is beautifully drawn and an amazing story. But also rather confusing and mind boggling. Especially so with how drastically different it is from the anime, but when you slow down to think about it, things do start to make sense. 10/10 would read again.

Tekkit12
Citrus discussion 14 Aug 00:04
!vanitas-emote-05
joined Jul 19, 2014

Beats Matsuri with shovel YUZU! GO SAVE YOUR SISTER/GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!