Forum › About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl discussion

joined May 24, 2015

I see I'm not the only one who suddenly has a thirst for bus driver yuri
GF pecking the cheek of bus driver as she passes by on the way to her stop? GF "coincidentally" staying on the bus the whole time so that they can walk home together? The possibilities are, well they're not infinite, but certainly some new ground.

joined May 21, 2018

With this, I'm now certain that Yuri Ichigo are my new gods, thanks a lot for yor work <3

Same!! Thanks Yuri Ichigo!!!!!

I agree too ^^
Thank you :)

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This seems pretty cute. ^_^

joined Feb 23, 2016

Bus driver yuri is not something I knew I needed until now.

Me neither.. i didn’t know this kind existed ... but now i know i needed this in my lifee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Don't forget to thank your bus driver

joined Sep 6, 2018

Cute story... how does bus driver have time for mixers? Can’t exactly take a break from work. There must be an on-call, relief driver somewhere.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Yep. That sums up my feelings for this series! Lol

Fe11d251cb3705f4239d90a7ecdff9ad
joined Jul 2, 2017

Un

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

100/10

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Older girl taking her home on the first night just felt like the punchline for the set up "one person here apparently takes girls home with them whenever they go out,be careful!" Except we never really got a payoff/confirmation of that which I thought was kinda weird and instead just went down the cute Yuri road.

Which is great as I love the cute Yuri road, but I was totally expecting older girl to be a player instead of just super crushing on college girl as a bus driver (which is amazing in itself bus driver Yuri YES PLEASE)

I think what I'm trying to say is, I wish we didn't have the drunken mixer as a way for them to have slept together and instead just have them idk flirting on the bus or something

Download
joined May 10, 2016

OK I LOVE the joke the creator do

joined Mar 5, 2016

Cute story... how does bus driver have time for mixers? Can’t exactly take a break from work. There must be an on-call, relief driver somewhere.

bus drivers usually work in shifts. you don't got one person driving a line 24/7 exactly. or she had a day off.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Bus driver yuri age gap moe!

joined May 21, 2018

Don't forget to fuck the bus driver.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Bus driver is the yuri we need, not the yuri we deserve

joined Jan 10, 2017

Older girl taking her home on the first night just felt like the punchline for the set up "one person here apparently takes girls home with them whenever they go out,be careful!" Except we never really got a payoff/confirmation of that which I thought was kinda weird and instead just went down the cute Yuri road.

Which is great as I love the cute Yuri road, but I was totally expecting older girl to be a player instead of just super crushing on college girl as a bus driver (which is amazing in itself bus driver Yuri YES PLEASE)

I think what I'm trying to say is, I wish we didn't have the drunken mixer as a way for them to have slept together and instead just have them idk flirting on the bus or something

The older girl also mentioned she "was in the same boat" when the younger said she'd been dragged along to make up the numbers... I didn't get the impression she was prowling for girls.

joined Feb 1, 2018

Agreed. The way that she got picked up felt really sleazy, older woman clearly knew what she was doing when she took the younger one away (who seems unexperienced and easy to prey on). But the chapters after had a different flavour and I liked them.

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 5:43AM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Agreed. The way that she got picked up felt really sleazy, older woman clearly knew what she was doing when she took the younger one away (who seems unexperienced and easy to prey on). But the chapters after had a different flavour and I liked them.

You can read it that way but the fact that she took her to a cafe to sober up before making a move makes me a lot more inclined to believe she was sincere about getting her out of a situation she was uncomfortable in. Like, Natsuko never pressures Rika into anything she asks and Rika agrees even if she's a bit flustered about it.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Frankly, I expected the older one to be more pushy and more of a Casanova-type (just by the title). But she seems fairly happy to go along with what the younger one wants, and doesn't seem to be pushing too much. There are many, many manga plots that come across as much more questionable.

305972_v0_460x
joined Mar 7, 2015

What have we done to be blessed with this?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

No drama, but all of the heat. 'Tis a good time to be alive.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

We have bus driver yuri now so now all I need is yuri based off of that The Bachelor's episode where one lady dumped the guy for another lady contestant.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

lol did those two really have sex?

To reply you must either login or sign up.