Forum › World of Yuri discussion

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

What is "I won't give up on the people of this world" supposed to mean? From what I can tell, the Demon King's plan to eradicate humanity is shaping up to be a smashing success, and Isuzu apparently has no problem with being his pawn.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 7:46PM

C2
joined Apr 3, 2016

Well that was something.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

What is "I won't give up on the people of this world" supposed to mean? From what I can tell, the Demon King's plan to eradicate humanity is shaping up to be a smashing success, and Isuzu apparently has no problem with being his pawn.

Unless I missed something, just another plot hole.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well magic is a thing and she is a doujin artist. I'm sure she could think of something.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Ohohoho, pag 34 is good for irony

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Well i guess in a couple of decades mc will be alone. Gotta make people reproduce y'know.

17862791_1495602197151021_8222829330647011179_n[1]
joined Jun 22, 2013

Well magic is a thing and she is a doujin artist. I'm sure she could think of something.

Yes, but the key issue here is that she doesn't seem to want to. She gives every indication of being perfectly satisfied with the current state of affairs, especially with that sinister aside about "silencing" anyone who discovers the truth. That doesn't sound like someone who cares about saving the world to me.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

God bless Harumachi, he/she can easily compete with mira's stories in terms of "yuri hentai with plot", though i prefer harumachi stories because of their dark atmosphere, corrupted characters and " is it really happy?" endings. the art and the sex scenes are glorious.

btw, i really hate this "yuri that includes men is improper/unpure" idea. not every yuri story that includes men has to be ntr or cheating. men also can be useful characters to support the yuri relationship(e.g prunus girl, joou-sama) not just as plot devices! one of the reasons why i hate this, is because when someone says "they're lusting after eachother because they don't interact with men!" though that might be the case considering how the first yuri works appeared in
history back when girls are forced to be put in catholic schools to learn to become good wifes in the future..etc but now it's different, but unfortunatly, most yuri authors cling to this concept and that's why almost all yuri works are set in girls-only schools/literally contain no men, because if they tried to include only one male it will instantly be turned to love triangle/ntr/supporting the guy/guys are evil! shitty dramas. yuri authors seriously need to let go of this conception and produce yuri works that can coexist with the male gender. even yaoi is able to do that! though that's a different story. maybe then we could get less-cliche stories without all these "it's just a phase/sex between girls is just fooling around/b-but we're both girls!" bull perhaps? i know many people might disagree with me but that's just my opinion.

What is "I won't give up on the people of this world" supposed to mean? From what I can tell, the Demon King's plan to eradicate humanity is shaping up to be a smashing success, and Isuzu apparently has no problem with being his pawn

i think that's what she wanted all along? she reincarnated into a curse that wants the world to become a place where men are corrupted and sex between women is glorified.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 8:56PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Well, that was a ride. Sonia looks a lot like a cat version of Satsuki from Konohana Kitan.

And seriously, I already said it before but "Hypnosis" should be a tag, or at least Mind control or Heart eyes.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Whaaaaaat? Well... I think it has a good story but idk it is so weird?!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I'd recognize that art style anywhere. Oh Mono-eye...

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

honestly surprised this doesn't have the 'insane amounts of sex' tag

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Unless I missed something, just another plot hole.

It's not a plot hole, she's just twisted. that "I won't give up on them" is from the perspective of someone who -wants- them to turn into a Yuritopia where men are demonized.

joined Jul 20, 2016

I laughed when the Isekai Truck showed up.

Truck-kun, ganbare!

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

"World of Yuri", where ALL the yuri happens because of circumstances, rather than the girls actually enjoying it.
I would not be able to come up with a title that's more misleading than this.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 9:33PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I dunno, I liked this one. The cover made the "Your Isekai" -> "Yuri Sekai" pun and the first couple of pages were meta as fuck and were good for a couple of chuckles.

Yuritopia

Haaah, I haven't seen this one in a while. Some evil spirits at work here.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 9:41PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

The sex was pretty hot, but the story was just kinda... confusing and unsatisfying.

Good thing I don't read it for the plot.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yuuri’s yuri is my kind of yuri. Perhaps Yuuri is the real author of Earth Girls

Also, this was beautiful
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/world_of_yuri#34

joined Oct 26, 2016

Sometimes I need some insane crazy in my yuri and Harumachi's certainly doesn't disappoint lol.

last edited at Sep 2, 2018 11:51PM

joined May 25, 2017

reading this and the comments is a terribly good laugh

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Takes one look at the art.
Me: Oh no, it's that author.
Also me: OH yes, it's by that author.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I was thinking the girl is Kodoma Naoko (net rare, dark, males), but no, she's doing really damn well. Even has an anime.

joined Sep 25, 2015

That was a good read. Need a sequel to see the downfall of humanity.

joined Aug 25, 2016

what

Same

joined Feb 1, 2017

This was extremely hard to take seriously... should be tagged as comedy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.