Forum › World of Yuri discussion

6f60c9dd-f427-438c-bb72-654e96f524f2
joined May 6, 2022

btw, i really hate this "yuri that includes men is improper/unpure" idea. not every yuri story that includes men has to be ntr or cheating. men also can be useful characters to support the yuri relationship(e.g prunus girl, joou-sama) not just as plot devices! one of the reasons why i hate this, is because when someone says "they're lusting after eachother because they don't interact with men!" though that might be the case considering how the first yuri works appeared in
history back when girls are forced to be put in catholic schools to learn to become good wifes in the future..etc but now it's different, but unfortunatly, most yuri authors cling to this concept and that's why almost all yuri works are set in girls-only schools/literally contain no men, because if they tried to include only one male it will instantly be turned to love triangle/ntr/supporting the guy/guys are evil! shitty dramas. yuri authors seriously need to let go of this conception and produce yuri works that can coexist with the male gender. even yaoi is able to do that! though that's a different story. maybe then we could get less-cliche stories without all these "it's just a phase/sex between girls is just fooling around/b-but we're both girls!" bull perhaps? i know many people might disagree with me but that's just my opinion.

I cannot agree more! I like to see some yuri manga/anime with men and everything in it that has actual not-all-about-romance plot. For me forcing all girl situations make yuri unreal; it makes it like "they're just together because they can't be with men, etc.".

A very late reply I know :P

Late reply but w/e. I think most of us here have no problems with men in Yuri if they're supportive and comprehensive of the yuri but here it's not what Isuzu talking about for her mangas. The dark NTR hentais including mens is implying that (or at least that what i understand) the mens are in the sex scenes, whichis by no mean what i want if i search Yuri H.

If we go by how most NTR hentai work the men are probably getting curled and are just watching it happen

joined Feb 11, 2022

Page 55 : so how did it happen , huh ? did she went "ahah , you fool ... I HAVE 70 ALTERNATIVE ACCOUNTS"

last edited at Mar 13, 2023 6:29PM

joined Feb 11, 2022

damn this is some pretty radical yuri there , and you know what ? I'm fine with it

To reply you must either login or sign up.