Forum › Flower Flower discussion

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

;-; it was so nice... They almost abon or cancle the nice things...

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Why do I keep re-reading this? Even though it's unfinished it's so sweet and cute that I can't help myself (though it's frustrating when I reach ch.13 and THAT CLIFFHANGER).

I like Kanamemo but it angers me when I think that she dropped this because of the other.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 7:38PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Aw, this is the absolute best! I'm glad I reread it, but I'm also sad knowing this'll never be finished...I do have to wonder why this was cancelled in the first place, too! It was just at the good part. This scene was amazing, too - it's the best way ever of staying out of the friendzone! Even if you're already married...

Anyways, so how do you guys think this would have ended had it continued? I doubt it'd have gone on for a super long time, maybe another 15-20 chapters? The main issues to have been addressed would've been the brother, Sei, who I'm fairly sure was quite yandere for Shuu, and Nina's moving past her mother's death and accepting her current life and being happy - and of course Nina and Shuu properly falling in love. Ah, there was so much potential in this series! What does anyone else think?

Rsz_14qxlprthgc
joined Feb 3, 2016

I should have noticed it said cancelled before starting it ;~;

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

It's all over now. Truer words have never been spoken.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

This is one series I'm very sad got cancelled. :-( Did all of the cell phone chapters get translated?

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

This is like a story from 1001 Arabian Nights.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

What exactly are "cell phone chapters"? Is this just a rumor that they exist? It seems strange that people would not round them up after all this time.

Fb_img_1530309543728
joined Dec 9, 2015

i didnt see that coming LIKE CANCELLED REALLY?!?! IM DONE GUYS IM DONE

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The mangaka seems to fairly inactive since Kanamemo. Wondering if she found a full time job or something.

Man, if only all of us readers can pitch in something so the author can at least finish up this manga

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

6 years later and I'm still waiting for a miracle... T.T

joined Mar 15, 2017

The mangaka seems to fairly inactive since Kanamemo. Wondering if she found a full time job or something.

Man, if only all of us readers can pitch in something so the author can at least finish up this manga

Recently she had been doing two series, Shougakusei no Atama no Naka and Senbonzakura, although I think one has finished and the other will soon.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Why did I read this... in the middle of the night too.
Now how I can cope with the cliff hanger?!? T___T

Marie Takanashi
joined Jan 1, 2018

This is a great Manga.
I really enjoyed it.
This the type I'd like to see more often
Even though it was cancelled
I'd still say it was a great Manga
Hopefully you pick this series again
But aside that
I really loved it.
Your a great Manga writer.

joined Nov 26, 2017

This is the kind of story that will ask its reader for more, cause it's so damn good!

9b1d0703-1cf0-4df6-bc19-0b2abfd56881
joined Nov 23, 2015

Well...any petition to see if we could ask the author to continue it. I feel it's just missing like 1 more volume, 7-8 chapters to conclude? If we have enough people caring to have the story finished and if a bit fund raising required?

With what happened with Ssamba and Fluttering Feelings (rest her soul) it'll be a shame for this unfinished work when the author is still reachable.

last edited at May 21, 2018 1:56PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

:(

noyurinolife16
joined Aug 21, 2018

I want more.Why this great manga has to be cancelled?

last edited at Aug 21, 2018 2:11AM

joined May 23, 2015

Every time I see this thread I think it's about the band Yui started and then get disappointed it isn't.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

People, quit asking why it was cancelled. It was cancelled because Ichijinsha wasn't doing the sales it expected for Yuri Hime S. This wasn't the only series that was cancelled b/c YHS went belly up, either. Yes, SUPPOSEDLY it was continued on Ichijinsha's Cell Phone manga app, but that was behind a paywall. I don't think you can even access it anymore, but I'm not sure about that. Just chalk it up to "well, fuck...." and go on with life.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

:( nooooo manga was cancelled and I am just reading it now. Just at the best part!
Why t-t??????
I wanna find the raws of the continuation (if there is one) in cellphone manga t-----t

last edited at Oct 26, 2018 5:27AM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Fucking hell this Chapter Played the trap Card on me...

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

It's already 2019 and I still come hear just to cry for this precious droped manga.

Icon_flower-flower
joined May 14, 2015

Just like everyone else I liked this manga too and it's to sad it had to end like this;w;
I dont' know if this is good news but I found on the author's twitter that they shared a photo of the Flower Flower volumes a few months ago and with google translate I think they're saying in one of their answer that they would like to draw something again?:

https://twitter.com/misyouko/status/1045856576257515520

Maybe there's still hope to see a continuation :'D

last edited at Feb 23, 2019 2:19PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I could feel the disappointment in the comment section, but still read it anyway, cancellation is the scurge of any manga fan. I can picture it now, I'll be on my death bed, loved ones gathered around, my last words to them all "you think there's a shelf in heaven where all cancelled mangas are sitting on waiting to finally be read?" dies family all cry and whisper, "fuckin weeb"

To reply you must either login or sign up.