Forum › Flower Flower discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I could feel the disappointment in the comment section, but still read it anyway, cancellation is the scurge of any manga fan. I can picture it now, I'll be on my death bed, loved ones gathered around, my last words to them all "you think there's a shelf in heaven where all cancelled mangas are sitting on waiting to finally be read?" dies family all cry and whisper, "fuckin weeb"

joined Jul 23, 2019

This entire Manga should just be titled "Aaaaangst" because it'll never be finished it's so sad. It was really good. Sigh*

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Goddamnit it, I read both this one and Prism on the same night without knowing they got canceled. Life is hard man.

last edited at Nov 10, 2019 1:36AM

joined Jul 6, 2016

Why does every good mangas gets abandon!? ( ; - ; )

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 8:07AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Just reread this and I completely forgot how this ended on such a giant cliffhanger. Noooooooo...

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

The fact this got cancelled is just a travesty

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I still come by here once in a while to check even though I do know better sigh

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

oh no it was cancelled, noooooooo

joined Apr 15, 2015

:'D

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

On chapter 3, and so far I really don't like Nina's vibes. The behavior was one thing when she was actively trying to get the marriage cancelled, but that she's continued to act threatening and abusive towards Shuurei even afterwards is uh
I've never been a fan of tsunderes that get physical, and the general dynamic here just feels very unpleasant. I hope it can get better, but I also can't help but feel like Shuurei deserves a better option in the first place. Guess I'll see where this goes from here...

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

I could feel the disappointment in the comment section, but still read it anyway, cancellation is the scurge of any manga fan. I can picture it now, I'll be on my death bed, loved ones gathered around, my last words to them all "you think there's a shelf in heaven where all cancelled mangas are sitting on waiting to finally be read?" dies family all cry and whisper, "fuckin weeb"

Praise be to god if there’s such a heaven (am thinking of fluttering feelings again) (*´-`)

last edited at Feb 12, 2022 2:27AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

(Sees Flower Flower in the forum posts) (Gasp) Did something come ou-oh no, just somebody else found the series and commented on how we will never receive closure. The world is cruel and merciless.

joined Jan 20, 2022

My dumb ass.... I re-read this, totally forgot it wasn't completed......
also I swear I remember reading the ending, unless I'm mistaken it with another similar series... if anyone could enlighten me, that would be great!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Still can't get over this one. Why must I come back here.

Images
joined Jan 13, 2021

Why world is so cruel, I'm sobbing, I still don't know why i came back but maybe because I'm still hoping for it to come back this is was a good series, tbh.

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 2:47AM

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Why cancel????? And here I thought I just found sth good to enjoy =((((

last edited at Jan 15, 2023 6:38AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.