Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sigh why do I torture myself so. It was getting so gooood ;_;

Just reread the series again for like the 4th time

Do we need to stage an intervention?

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Chikaon isn't the only one. I have reread this quite a few times myself over the years.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Chikaon isn't the only one. I have reread this quite a few times myself over the years.

I've only read it three times, so I'm not an addict like you guys!

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

TT.TT god i was so damn devastated when they cancelled it...............RIGHT ON THE GOOD CHAPTER, i swear the author is a troller :((, reread it 4th time, i ended up making scenarios in my mind. Somebody....please draw it.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I've only read it three times, so I'm not an addict like you guys!

Not exactly addicted but I thought it had pretty good pacing and character growth with little to no filler at all. And the two main characters' relationship was growing inch by inch, becoming intimate/friendly little by little. Then it was cancelled -_- ....

AquarianDemocrat
Retry
joined Jan 23, 2012

Yeah, I think I've re-read it at least 4 times as well. I remember back when everyone thought it was just moving to the online version. I was so sad when I found out it was cancelled. :c

last edited at Aug 11, 2014 8:45PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Worth the read even if cancelled? Will I end up sad cuz it's not complete?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Worth the read even if cancelled? Will I end up sad cuz it's not complete?

yes
yes
:(

Well, now I am sad. Thing ended at such a point were it seems like stuff is gonna happen... argh...

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

Why... Why would they cancel this?! That's so disappointing.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

How the heck could they cancel this? I kept waiting for an update for years...

I feel your pain.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Sadly after releasing two volumes of this manga in japan the series was discontinued. Not all of it has been scanlated yet but even when it is, we wont see the end of this series

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

My heart is still hurting. I can't believe they would cancel something this beautiful.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Sadly after releasing two volumes of this manga in japan the series was discontinued. Not all of it has been scanlated yet but even when it is, we wont see the end of this series

Wait, so it hasn't been entirely scanlated up to the point where it was cancelled?

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

i can't stop laughing "It's All Over!"

anyway if the manga isn't even finished, the RAWs must be out there some where

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

I really can't see how they could cancel this one, They should have sold really well cause of this plot.
So much unsettled questions and they will never be answerd...fucking cliff hanger (;¬_¬)

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Ahhh...why did i re-read this again -___-;;; my poor heart

Ella Chenda Heng
joined Aug 3, 2015

i have read lots of yuri, yaoi, hentai stories, but i never read a story that touch me that much as our Flower Flower! i really love this manga, but unfortunately u have cancelled it now!
i have finished chapter 13
and now after Shu sama confessed her feeling to Nina sama, what their relationship will become, it will be a secret for me!
how sad for a sweet darma of their love, a romantic love that prince Nii sama has some destroy opinion on their relationship?
i hopefully to be able to read it again with a beautiful happy ending
this is my first time that i left a cmmt for author.
u are really a sweet person, who is full of romantic imagination, who has a good great and experience in love....!
once again thank you so much for your manga.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I remember years ago stumbling across this series, waiting patiently for updates, getting excited whenever there was a new chapter. and then it just stopped, and I wondered when it would come back... it's been 6 years and it still breaks my heart to this day :'(

I guess it's sort of a false hope that maybe someday this series will get revived, but I'll keep wishing for it until something happens.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Just read for the 3rd timd
Now I realise that it was kinda weird that after nina found out shu was a girl, nothing ever comes of it. She just stops hitting her.
Despite that forgotten, unresolved plot line, I still love this
Was it really continued into a cellphone manga or is that false hope

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

WHY?! MUST YOU BE CANCELLED?!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they even stop to the climax part (sigh)

Ff1a724c73fac5cdbd12f79a54966a5025f54c394c232611e6a1c490a4e4b1db
joined May 22, 2014

WHY?! MUST YOU BE CANCELLED?!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they even stop to the climax part (sigh)

It's 2015
Read this like at most 3-4 times multiply that in 5 years time, then 10 years from now..

2030, who will still be re-reading this?

Me. ( °-°' )/

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

The story is cute... Why there is no follow up chapters... I want more of this story... I'm getting excited of what will happen.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

yurinaissance

The story is cute... Why there is no follow up chapters... I want more of this story... I'm getting excited of what will happen.

Because it was axed ;x

A050c715-12ad-47a0-a5a0-e1654299fd79-4759-000005257e7af72a
joined Dec 22, 2015

This is one of my favorite Yuri Mangas.
I have been waiting quite a long time but it was just that good to keep reading it over and over despite being read multiple times over the years.

I'll keep waiting just how hoping for a update on
Nobara no Mori no Otometachi...
Maybe one day?

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Please continue this series it is really good...there are mysteries on this stories that I need to know.

To reply you must either login or sign up.