Forum › A Lesbian Elf and a Cursed Princess discussion

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Very sweet and enjoyable.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

We need some Al's POV, if she's as perverted as she says, I want to see her thoughts, the romance would make more sense too.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Seriously... Just text? In a manga site? So this means that someone can write a cliche story in ms word, put a couple of draws in it and then it qualifies as manga? We've hit a new low...

It has been mentioned before but I'll bring it up again: there have been LNs on this site for YEARS. Also this is a LN, not a manga.

Which brings me to point #2: this site has never limited its content to just yuri manga. That is merely the primary focus. Maybe explore the directory some. Lots of good, old works on here that don't involve two girls being gay.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Chapter numba 2........ I can’t wait fer moar

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mhyeah, the trash factor is still going stronk with this one ^^

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

This writer does better at the sfw scenes than the nsfw LOL all those "Ahh!" x10 seems so unnecessary when they could just describe how it looks like... then again I don't read LN's that much, it might be some LN thing that I don't know ;-;

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

This writer does better at the sfw scenes than the nsfw LOL all those "Ahh!" x10 seems so unnecessary when they could just describe how it looks like... then again I don't read LN's that much, it might be some LN thing that I don't know ;-;

Gotta agree somewhat on this.

joined Jul 26, 2018

Here are the pdf and epub files:
-https://mega.nz/#F!sosXjIwb!rUzJSN2kjomXXUSLebmZVw
-https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-AfU5vRBfatbKqJrDJfdo0AN_OnEA4dh

The epub is still experimental, and I'd very much appreciate if you could point out any mistakes or errors you notice so that I can continue improving it. Same goes for the text itself too, of course. And yes, the first chapter should be updated too if possible.

Thanks! I'm going to read this ASAP

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I like the story and LN format makes a nice change.

The only thing with this (and it's just a little picky thing, and possibly English vs American English (?)) is the way the past tense is expressed; for example "shined" is often used as opposed to "shone".

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

“I-I don’t think size it all that matters...!”
Haha, look at her! Look at the chestlet and laugh!

Good chapter. I like it when they're arguing, it's funny.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Can someone tell me what this manga is about?

Here are the pdf and epub files:
-https://mega.nz/#F!sosXjIwb!rUzJSN2kjomXXUSLebmZVw
-https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-AfU5vRBfatbKqJrDJfdo0AN_OnEA4dh

Thanks so much for that! I love light novels, and i've even read a couple in japanese paperback form. the image form is harder to read somehow.

last edited at Aug 13, 2018 7:31PM

joined Jul 23, 2018

I know I posted something on this before but in all seriousness...Is there a hard copy of this book and where can I buy it?

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

I don't mind that this is a book as so much, but I do mind that it's not a very well written one. Aw well.

joined Aug 10, 2018

wow this is super sex

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Like a lot of others here, the sex scenes aren't my favorite parts of this LN, but it's good, so as long as I get some romance and adventure along the way, it'll be just fine.

Also, @ForFoxSake
It is available (at least) on Amazon, but you can probably find it in other sites as well.

joined May 9, 2011

It's really sweet! I like it a lot! Thanks a bunch!
Maybe we could have a little bit more of this kind of LN? It's a really nice change!
(And it makes me look smart to read this, I'm the only one who read English in my family)

But really if we could have a bit more of the same it would be nice!
Thanks again for the hard work!

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Enjoying it thus far! Quite the cute couple, especially their playful arguments.

joined Aug 19, 2018

Thanks for the chapter and for picking this up! I found a new yuri novel to read!!!! And I enjoyed it so much!!!!!!!! Hope for more!!!!!!

joined Jul 26, 2018

I just finished reading the second chapter (sorry for the late response!), the epub file was fine I didn't notice any formatting issues, thought when I open it with sigil (my epub editor) I get the following error messages

File                  Line  Offset                  Message
part0012.html    4     N/A     Can not nest a "p" tag inside another "p" tag. near column 145
part0005.html    4     N/A     Can not nest a "p" tag inside another "p" tag. near column 124

However my reader renders the file without errors, aside from that detail it was good, definitely the most comfortable way to read long text, thank you again!

Moving on I liked chapter 2 even better, their building relationship and mutual trust was nice to see

joined Jul 31, 2013

Thought this was very cute. I hope the yuri keeps deepening because there are some good directions to go in.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Going back to the actual novel, people there must be very afraid of anything magic-related. None of 3 suitors for the princess thought "a cat is fine too", or even more mundane "we can consummate during the day too".

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

...or even more mundane "we can consummate during the day too".

The excuse might be that they'd worry she'd still turn into a cat afterwards, mucking up any prospective pregnancy, which presumably would be the "goal" for nobility.

But I agree that it's basically all rubbish. Those marriages would be for political reasons anyway, so whatever advantages they'd hoped for couldn't have possibly been so slim that anyone cared what the prospective husbands thought of marrying a sometimes-cat. They wouldn't have more say about this than she had. ^^

last edited at Aug 28, 2018 4:53AM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Prospective husbands, and their kingly fathers, most likely thought: "Get this witchcraft out of our country now!" before they could weight any pros and contras of having to deal with this curse of hers. Quite possibly, they didn't get to the stage of finding excuses for keeping her.

joined Jul 14, 2016

I've read some of the previous comments and pretty much agree with the fact this LN is kinda cliche and has some flaws every now and then. However, I personally like how cute the story is. It may be bland and full of tropes, but it doesn't change the fact that it was written to be a cute story, and I almost always fall for that, therefore, I enjoy this.

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

Very hot

To reply you must either login or sign up.