Forum › Fluttering Feelings discussion

joined Nov 30, 2011

Damn.... 33!! Christ that's young!!! Fuck.

http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/171098505512/ssambas-obituary

joined Oct 15, 2014

R.I.P Ssamba. Thank you for being a part of my life. You'll forever be missed.

joined Dec 18, 2014

Wonder if the status should be changed to canceled.

1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012

This is just wishful thinking. But what if someone picked it up just like what happened with RWBY after Monty passed away? I know that it will never be the same again though. SSamba's work was special.

joined Feb 10, 2018

This is just wishful thinking. But what if someone picked it up just like what happened with RWBY after Monty passed away? I know that it will never be the same again though. SSamba's work was special.

Try this. https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12828398/1/Fluttering-Feelings-Continued

last edited at Feb 26, 2018 2:24AM

joined Jun 30, 2015

This is so devastating.

FF was so many firsts. Truly Unforgettable.

But what hurts the most to me are incomplete stories, and I'm not talking about her work, but her own story. She was so young and had so much to write about herself, write her story...

I'll forever remember Fluttering Feelings and its incredible author who had her story interrupted by a wrong turn of fate.
I hope you haven't suffered in the end and that you rest in peace.

Thank you.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

OMG I only noticed now... :( RIP Ssamba, I loved and devoured your story. And it was a light in the sometimes shitty everyday life for me. Love and prayers.

last edited at Mar 16, 2018 3:41AM

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I found out just now... may she rest in peace

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

</3

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

2 chapters in, and already Baek Seol-a strikes me as the most lipstick lesbian there ever was. With emphasis on the lesbian, given how disappointed she looked to be surrounded by guys and shunned by women.

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

There is no other way that this story will continue? It is such a waste...

Photo-thumb-19381
joined Nov 6, 2013

Fuck. How do I only find out today. Ssamba ;-;
I hope her family and friends have coped well with her lose :"<

joined May 3, 2014

O.O DAMN IT!!!...... this is the worst to happen when you read an story....

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'm not sure if I want to break my heart again but... does anyone have ALL Fluttering Feelings chapters downloaded? And could share them with me?

joined Aug 16, 2019

Sometimes i come back here from time to time to see the work of art that ssamba has given us. She really did want to finish this story

Unknown%20(1)
joined Jan 30, 2019

I just started (and finished) this today but I feel heartbroken (especially after seeing Ssamba's letter)... RIP. I hope she's better where she is and FF was amazing. ;;

last edited at Nov 12, 2019 7:29PM

Mugi
joined Oct 17, 2016

Man... the more you re-read this story, the more it breaks your heart :"

joined Jan 25, 2019

I was reading the 68 chapters (thinking that its completed) believing that i will get a nice ending for this manga ..... guess what? i saw the letter informing us about her death nice ending right ? :(

joined Apr 10, 2020

Really such an amazing and lovely artist. I just loved the art and the writing. Bless her beautiful soul.

9b1d0703-1cf0-4df6-bc19-0b2abfd56881
joined Nov 23, 2015

I think every year, I'm reminded to check Fluttering Feelings again. It would have been as good if better than YagaKimi. These two are both so special to me.
Would have been cool also if this ever gets animation even though it stopped.

last edited at May 8, 2020 10:17PM

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This is still my favorite manwha. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

last edited at May 9, 2020 10:07AM

joined Oct 2, 2019

siempre hay algo que me hace volver a leerlo... aunque FF no tenia una historia sorprendente o 'de otro mundo', tenía su toque y eso lo hace muy especial :')

Streptococcus pneumoniae
00213_opt
joined Sep 23, 2017

siempre hay algo que me hace volver a leerlo... aunque FF no tenia una historia sorprendente o 'de otro mundo', tenía su toque y eso lo hace muy especial :')

Como eres de habla hispana, creo que ya sabes que alguien esta haciendo un fan-art en Español donde continúa la historia de Ssamba. Pienso que es un tributo interesante. Como Dynasty no me deja compartir el link aquí en caso de que no supieras de esta continuacións, puedes encontrarla en tapas [dot] io o busca el Instagram de esta persona que esta haciendo el fan-art, el user es lenm.artworld.
There's a Fan-art tribute continuation in Spanish of the original Ssamba's manhwa. Does anyone know if there are other fan-art attempts to continue Ssamba's story??

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I never knew lots more chapters were made for this that are not on here- were they translated and put up anywhere?
Had the 2 leads got together by then?

Its such a huge shame what happened :( but if there is a lot more i can read i'd like to.

To reply you must either login or sign up.