Forum › Killing Me! discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Given how all over the place the actual relevant folklore already is (seriously, wtf?) authors pretty much have a free writ to come up with whatever combination of abilities and disadvantages they please.
...as long as it doesn't involve sparkling in sunlight. D:

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

If she ends up getting killed i'll be furious though.

last edited at May 29, 2018 6:20PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Ah young love, is there nothing more romantic then death threats and attempted murder?

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Yuri Vampire is always good stuff * ^ *)b

last edited at May 29, 2018 11:28PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm so torn. On one hand, I have deep DEEP hatred for kissy face vampires. On the other, I have my endess love for yuri lovin in all it's forms.

Interesting. I don't like vampires much at all as a concept. I don't mean to offend but everything they got going just kinda doesn't appeal to me. It's kinda of like a superhero where their power-set just bugs you more than anything. Again. Don't mean to rag on their huge fanbase. A really good character that happens to be a vampire often make my exception lists. Like Kain from Legacy of Kain. ^.^

You don't like vampires, you just like certain characters, that happens to be vampires. I can understand that. I think vampires are just over played myself. I just wonder why women have such a romantic fetish for the stupid blood suckers.

joined Jul 26, 2016

*looks at the not insignificant number of vampire heroines in het VNs/animus/etc.*
...I don't think that fetish is particularly gender-specific. -_-;

last edited at May 30, 2018 2:42AM

joined Oct 13, 2015

I'm so torn. On one hand, I have deep DEEP hatred for kissy face vampires. On the other, I have my endess love for yuri lovin in all it's forms.

Interesting. I don't like vampires much at all as a concept. I don't mean to offend but everything they got going just kinda doesn't appeal to me. It's kinda of like a superhero where their power-set just bugs you more than anything. Again. Don't mean to rag on their huge fanbase. A really good character that happens to be a vampire often make my exception lists. Like Kain from Legacy of Kain. ^.^

You don't like vampires, you just like certain characters, that happens to be vampires. I can understand that. I think vampires are just over played myself. I just wonder why women have such a romantic fetish for the stupid blood suckers.

So it's not just me that wishes vampires returned to horror?
One of my favourite vampire scenes of all time is from the silent film Nosferatu. Where 'Dracula' uses the light from the moon to cast his shadowy hand which moves up a woman's body, finding her neck, and strangling her. Such a creative and beautiful scene.

sometimes it's even some type of nanotech

Um, Gantz?
Still chaven't figured out what all of that was about. But them, that's the manga all over.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

sometimes it's even some type of nanotech

Um, Gantz?
Still chaven't figured out what all of that was about. But them, that's the manga all over.

There's also Metal Gear Solid and Cyber City Oedo.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I’m a sucker for a good vampire story. Recently watched the show Killing Eve and it kind of reminds me of this. One person who’s ruthless and has the power to murder a bunch of people but just wants to have fun with the girl that is coming after her and wants to kill her.

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

You shouldn't kill your wiafu

joined Jul 26, 2016

You shouldn't kill your wiafu

"I-it's not like I like her or anything! >_<"

Kuro_Panther
joined Jul 21, 2016

I love vampires.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Need more

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

That was repetitive, but very cute. I look forward to the other chapters!

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Newbie-San is gonna say..."I'll kill you"...a lot isn't she?

Hopefully it does happen, tired of empty promises...

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I feel like this deserves a tsundere tag

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

That was very silly ... I loved it and want more :D

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

What does the vampire mean when she says she is the "Camilla type"?

joined Mar 15, 2017

What does the vampire mean when she says she is the "Camilla type"?

She means she's the same sort of vampire as Carmilla, from the novel of that name (even older than Dracula), and can survive sunlight.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Carmilla, not Camilla

Checks out in that she's a lesbian that can survive sunlight, but she should be turning into cats, not bats

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I'm a Carmilla type. A.K.A raging lesbian vampire...

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

this make my day lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

Checks out in that she's a lesbian that can survive sunlight, but she should be turning into cats, not bats

Eh, rodents are rodents. =3=

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Really turned out into a love comedy.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I'm not typically too into vampire characters in my yuri, but holy shit how is she so cute

To reply you must either login or sign up.