Forum › Ayakashiko discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Where did Kii learn that language from?!

I blame Canada Marilyn Manson the TV.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

What a great 'Doyagao'

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Yay, this chapter was full of adorable little ones! Little gods! Little zashiki-warashi! Little demon! Little sister with cute little earrings! I feel sorry for her, though. I want her to be able to see everyone too..

joined Jul 26, 2016

These poor gods get no respect whatsoever.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Maybe if they acted like respectable gods.

joined Sep 9, 2016

I feel bad for the sister not being able to see the demon that's so attached to her.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

New chapter, including aki and kuki, made my day with fluffyness. <3

joined May 23, 2015

I, uh,

may have to admit I was wrong about Yukime and Kuuko.

But that's in the next chapter.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Maybe if they acted like respectable gods.

One cannot do more than their best.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I feel bad for the sister not being able to see the demon that's so attached to her.

Mahoro or Emi just need to share mana with her and the she be able to see !! Wait, that the wrong series

I, uh,

Hmm ? What are you talkin-*Flashback to June 2017* Oh, so you are telling me Yuri is not dead ?

joined May 23, 2015

I, uh,

Hmm ? What are you talkin-*Flashback to June 2017* Oh, so you are telling me Yuri is not dead ?

That wording, it may come back to bite you.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I don't like the sound of that

joined Mar 31, 2017

I ship Mahoron with Emi's sister.

That comment about sharing Mahoro's power with other people of only the same height seems to have been put in there specifically so it wouldn't work with Anna though.

joined Mar 11, 2016

I know this is not that kind of manga but I sooo want to see Kuuko to go all out with her powers. May be to save Mahoro from a serious pinch or accident but I do want to see this manga getting fatally serious for once.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

That time Yukime almost accidentally killed Mahoro over shaved ice was pretty fatally serious. And they literally had to decide if they should kill a demon or not a couple of chapters ago.

Speaking of that, Anna deserves credit for her courage. I really like how she's clearly scared (as we all would be, if we knew there were invisible gods and demons around us at all time, and that we were haunted), but is powering through anyway thanks to her trust in her sister and her wanting to get along with everyone, even things that scare her. She's strong, in her own way.

last edited at Jun 14, 2018 5:45AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's a new update and unless Mahoro and Emi get a romantic kiss under the moon's light it will be really hard to top this one in terms of beauty and yuri

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

There's a new update and unless Mahoro and Emi get a romantic kiss under the moon's light it will be really hard to top this one in terms of beauty and yuri

To be honest, I doubt even that would be enough.

My only worry is the lack of progression in their relationship till this day. Or maybe their romance has already passed human definition of romantic affection, since even death won’t do them apart anymore

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

With all due respect to the shippers, I feel that if Emi was romantically interested in Mahoro, she would've went for it already. She's not subtle.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Damn that was gay

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn dude!

Seju
joined May 1, 2014

YES THAT'S ROMANTIC, THAT IS PRETTY GAY, but, Well, I guess they are just gals being very pal

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

A romance for the ages. Now they can be together forever.

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

I mean, their both right. It is romantic... in a depressing sort of way. Then again, if she can continue to "live" on as an Ayakashi with her love, is that such a bad ending?

last edited at Jun 14, 2018 5:17PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

;_; ♥

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I was sad, and then I was happy, and then...

That really was romantic. Straight to the favourites list.

To reply you must either login or sign up.