Forum › Professor? discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

we headed to bed holding hands

Fucking lewd.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

There's a permanent puddle of fluids around the vaginal area of any girl this dude draws

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

This is way more than 'moderate'

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

There's nothing "moderate" about this absolutely preposterous amount of sex

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

I can never understand the plot of works written by this artist. It always felt like they introduce a plot point then it's straight to banging. Plus, I always feel uncomfortable about their art. Something just feels off. But alas, my love for Age Gap required I still read through their works.

Edit: Also just now realised that the author named the school after themself.

last edited at May 15, 2018 4:00AM

Salamandrake
joined Sep 11, 2014

I was a bit distracted by the body proportions to truly enjoy this work.

joined Jun 27, 2017

The body proportions are very weird. Especially when a forced perspective is used.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The dialogue in this thing is genius. For example
"I'll fall for you." "What?" "Thanks."
Or
"Were you waiting for me?" "I'm going to kiss you for that." "Your lips seem pretty soft."
etc

last edited at May 15, 2018 5:54AM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Or
"Were you waiting for me?" "I'm going to kiss you for that." "Your lips seem pretty soft."
etc

Yeah, I couldn't tell if that was a translation issue or a writing issue. Everything is so bizarrely disconnected that it's like the two characters are speaking different languages.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2018

What a pity: you can still feel very well how much it is a world-changing experience for the young one. It's often there in this author's work, and it's very cool. I would like this feeling with Tomisawa Chinatsu's art. Which DOESN'T show that eternal puddle of fluids... Very clean way to show sex, really. As for proportions, it seems correct too, see with Netafuri Mother (mother/son). Too bad this artist doesn't give off that "magic" feeling... Characters just seem to get off and that's all ?

joined Dec 26, 2016

For asagi ryuu that was moderate

joined Mar 15, 2017

Or
etc

Unfortunately economical, flirtatious exchanges where the nuance is really important suffer badly in translation.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

So like, I kinda get it but mostly I don't. o_o

joined Jun 30, 2015

There's a permanent puddle of fluids around the vaginal area of any girl this dude draws

That's just sweat. Don't sweat it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Anyone knows why the final two stories on the compilation will be skipped?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I can never understand the plot of works written by this artist. It always felt like they introduce a plot point then it's straight to banging. Plus, I always feel uncomfortable about their art. Something just feels off. But alas, my love for Age Gap required I still read through their works.

Edit: Also just now realised that the author named the school after themself.

I feel your problems with the author. But this is one of their better works, I guess. Or maybe my love for age gap and cute romance made my mind edit some parts into the story. xD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I kinda didn't understand a thing about what was happening between those two. Except the sex.

The translation or the plot?

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The dialogue was... strange! But the girls are lovely and they look realistic, which is a big plus!
I love how the younger one tries to dress more maturely, lolz! It's very cute.
Seems like it used to be longer, but got cut down? idk

joined Mar 15, 2017

I kinda didn't understand a thing about what was happening between those two. Except the sex.

The translation or the plot?

The story's good, but I don't think I would have been able to understand it properly from reading the translation.

The key thing about it is that the basis they establish for why they're meeting up is that the girl is helping the teacher get over her break up. Even when they have sex the first time, that's still the basis they're on, which is important because the teacher then ends that relationship by saying she's fine now. Their romantic relationship starts properly once the girl is in the teacher's home, with no excuse that it's something else.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Or
etc

Yeah, I couldn't tell if that was a translation issue or a writing issue. Everything is so bizarrely disconnected that it's like the two characters are speaking different languages.

??? Seemed pretty obvious to me. Yoshioka throws the "I'll fall for/kiss you" lines as a somewhat sardonic joke with an undertone along the lines of "jeez, you're giving a lady ideas" - and Ookawa takes her up on it. Seems to become a bit of a running gag between them.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I'm not saying I don't understand what's happening, but the way these two characters speak to each other does not even resemble how real people talk.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Everybody talks first draft."
- Larry Niven

How real people talk would an sich look pretty fucking awful in writing you know... Anyway, the dialog here is condensed snapshots whose purpose is to illustrate the characters' personalities and (developing) relationship, not portray "real" chitchat. There's only so much you have room to fit in ca. 24 pages after all particularly when half are needed for wild monkey sex.

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

Wth is so confusing? It's obvious it was just a bunch of semi random moments of them during the time they were getting together. Yes it was an uncommon storyboard of sorts, but it wasn't exactly difficult to understand. And as 'random' pointed out, the story was more of a narrative.

joined Feb 21, 2018

Sorry, Asagi Ryuu, they all cant be winners.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I don't think anybody's arguing that it's confusing, just poorly written. Not like I should be expecting Romeo and Juliet from Asagi Ryuu, I guess, but the first few conversations between our gal pals here barely make sense.

To reply you must either login or sign up.