Rating from yuricon

Art – 8
Story – 7
Characters – 8
Service – 1 on principle only, there really isn’t any
Yuri – 7

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

So has anyone tried the, "do you like salamanders," pick up line yet? Let me know if it works.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ranzo posted:

So has anyone tried the, "do you like salamanders," pick up line yet? Let me know if it works.

Do you like salamanders?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I really wanted this on "MOST POPULAR OF PAST 7 DAYS" tab, because I feel this stupid subtext tag is not letting this title get the love it deserves, but for some reason even with 19,845 views is not there even though Twisted Girl x Twisted is netting 17,496 views, so why?

ArakawaAyumu
joined Jul 7, 2017

I really wanted this on "MOST POPULAR OF PAST 7 DAYS" tab, because I feel this stupid subtext tag is not letting this title get the love it deserves, but for some reason even with 19,845 views is not there even though Twisted Girl x Twisted is netting 17,496 views, so why?

Maybe the subtext tag is traumatizing for others that they can't view the first page of this manga. XD

And also the views for Twisted x Twisted has been accumulated in a span of one week while the views for this manga has been accumulated in a much longer time span so I guess that's the reason why said manga does not show up on Most Popular XD irdk

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Raw chap 10 in a Korean https://m.imgur.com/a/0y3WrMS

joined Mar 11, 2016

I like this one. Art is cute, plot is wholesome and their relationship is progressing. Looking forward to Honami's character development.

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

There's no way boots like that make a clicking sound while walking

Also had an impression the style resembled Koe no Katachi's so nice to see the author's note confirm that.

last edited at May 6, 2018 5:57AM

Fishbowl%20man
joined May 6, 2018

You know, this manga might still be sweet enough even if it ends with just subtext, but I'm gonna be completely baffled if that happens. All it has to offer so far is a heavily romanticized relationship between adorable girls. Is there literally anybody reading this who would prefer it doesn't go full yuri?

Seriously, someone explain to me why this level of subtext is a thing.

last edited at May 6, 2018 9:12AM

joined Jun 27, 2017

I hope this gets published in print in the west, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Not Lizard is an important tag.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

This manga teaches us that friendship is the gayest thing ever. At least they only hugged and kept this story pure, if they hold hands will be a little bit to sinful for me.

They already held hands in chapter 1... Just saying. :)

Art02
joined Apr 18, 2015

this needs mORE

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Subtext my ass. That tag is nothing but a dirty liar! I know yuri when I see it. Good god this manga is gayer than Tracer wearing a rainbow cape and I want more.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Chapters 6, 7, 8 and 9:
The gayest festival invitation ever
The gayest fishing ever
Dad is both a cockblock and a shipper in a way
The gayest reason to enter a club ever
Koyuki in a yukata and braids is adorable, Konatsu calling her beautiful is the gayest thing ever
>Mitsuketa!!!
I am pretty sure this is the cure for heterosexuality if it was a disease.

Insane amounts of handholding. I wonder if they got pregnant from that.
Drama because Koyuki can't answer properly to Konatu's question of why she approached her in the first place. Oh boy.

And finally: "Some things are better left unsaid" Which I am very highly sure it refers to their actual feelings for one another throughout this manga. This makes me upset.

last edited at May 7, 2018 6:55PM

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

And finally: "Some things are better left unsaid" Which I am very highly sure it refers to their actual feelings for one another throughout this manga. This makes me upset.

It's not over yet though, right?

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

No. From what I've heard from people way far into the manga, nothing really happened in that department either, I suppose it just maintained the same level of gay. But don't take my word on this, I have only read up to 9 after all.

I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would.

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

No. From what I've heard from people way far into the manga, nothing really happened in that department either, I suppose it just maintained the same level of gay.

Well, since the level of gay has been dangerously high from the beginning, that doesn't seem like a problem. I just don't want a series that's been such a breath of fresh air to end so quickly.

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Well, since the level of gay has been dangerously high from the beginning, that doesn't seem like a problem. I just don't want a series that's been such a breath of fresh air to end so quickly.

Yeah, I think so. I started off thinking it would be torture but I think I'm being pandered enough to the point I don't have that much of a reason to complain. This image being a good example of why's that: http://puu.sh/Ai1pa/cc2dec9c74.jpg

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

Yeah, I think so. I started off thinking it would be torture but I think I'm being pandered enough to the point I don't have that much of a reason to complain. This image being a good example of why's that: http://puu.sh/Ai1pa/cc2dec9c74.jpg

Well, there's that, but it's also just really good in general. If it keeps this level of quality through its entire run (although I don't want to think about it ending yet), it could easily become one of my favorite manga of all time.

joined Jan 25, 2017

Anyone know how many chapters are out right now, out of curiosity?

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I think this manga isn't over yet? The newest raw found is chap 10 and I havent seen anythinv beyond that point but they are supposed to be 3 volumes? According to baka updates its status is still on going, so I would say that there is still very much hope of actual yuri c:
I posted the raw to chap 10 on an earlier post e.e ... but it is in korean still, it's so gay

last edited at May 7, 2018 9:41PM

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I think this manga isn't over yet? The newest raw found is chap 10 and I havent seen anythinv beyond that point but they are supposed to be 3 volumes? According to baka updates its status is still on going, so I would say that there is still very much hope of actual yuri c:
I posted the raw to chap 10 on an earlier post e.e ... but it is in korean still, it's so gay

it's so subtext imo

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

that's so cute~
I like the first one the most, n I couldn't agree more with yuri bait is super SUCCC.
it's similar with eating krabby o monday's, it looks like a tasty krabby patty but it's actually nthn but a pile of shit.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hachimitsu released the chapter 6 and is (as usual!!) such a bless for the soul ... I'm in love

To reply you must either login or sign up.