Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

And the second place is about a yaoi couple, I guess Japan is tired of the average shoujo/shonen already

Is that one manga about a husband and his wife(male)?.

Yep

joined Oct 10, 2016

Nanoha? Does it have something secretly in common with Mahō Shōjo?

crosses fingers please let her be an alien, pretty please.

I'm not an alien. I just sometimes see uploaders/moderators tend to forget about putting "X doujin" near title. And since I didn't read any originals of popular doujins' here I don't want to waste my time.

It's super gay

Um.... In that case I find that word extremely childish... I see many 10-13 year olds using that word and it leaves me with... Uh... Kind of mixed feelings.

joined Jun 7, 2017

Got the app, earned the coins, spent some and hearted as much as possible for this series.

This is so cute, I love all the cute moments/blushing and based on all the chapters I got to sneak peek we'll get lots more cuteness. ^.^

last edited at Apr 20, 2018 8:27AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

It's super gay

Um.... In that case I find that word extremely childish... I see many 10-13 year olds using that word and it leaves me with... Uh... Kind of mixed feelings.

I don't want to speak for someone else, but it's pretty obvious that "gay" is not being used as a pejorative here, but rather as a description of a series that involves gay characters.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

It's super gay

I don't want to speak for someone else, but it's pretty obvious that "gay" is not being used as a pejorative here, but rather as a description of a series that involves gay characters.

Yeah exactly. It's just really, really, gay. Like extremely gay. Gay to the power of infinite rainbows.
And I absolutely love it.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Yeah exactly. It's just really, really, gay. Like extremely gay. Gay to the power of infinite rainbows.

I think I'm gonna vomit.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think I'm gonna vomit.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Plus it's easier than saying homosexual and I think it sounds better, I don't feel "triggered" by the word gay so yeah... That's just like... your opinion.
If they were saying fag then it becomes a real issue.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

Plus it's easier than saying homosexual and I think it sounds better, I don't feel "triggered" by the word gay so yeah... That's just like... your opinion.

It comes from fact that people used (or I guess some still do) word gay in context of it being like a insult. So when they said "it's so gay" they actually meant it like "it's so lame" etc. Unlike us who use it with it's intended meaning, they basically conflated gay with meaning something bad and/or weird, hence the bad connotation.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Serenata posted:

It comes from fact that people used (or I guess some still do) word gay in context of it being like a insult. So when they said "it's so gay" they actually meant it like "it's so lame" etc. Unlike us who use it with it's intended meaning, they basically conflated gay with meaning something bad and/or weird, hence the bad connotation.

I don't think they're saying the word is offensive. Just cringe.
If so, I can understand it, actually. I too find some reactions being pretty cringe sometimes with people being all happy using certain words all the time (where I live mainly). But then I realize I'm the one being grumpy, so I just don't say anything.

last edited at Apr 20, 2018 1:00PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

These two chapters are great! Heck, the whole series is! Can't wait for more!

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Hahaha there goes Chidori's two-person world. Argh now I am really curious about how they started dating in the first place...

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Damn cockblocking bastards!

It's still super cute though. I like the fact that they are already a couple so we don't have to sit through a long drag out, "I think I like her but how can I tell her, and also we are both girls."
(I'm sure it will probably be a flashback)

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Oh this is super cute!!!!!

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

So Chidori's in the literature club?... DOKI DOKI

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Itzameapotterhead posted:

So Chidori's in the literature club?... DOKI DOKI

https://i.imgflip.com/24cpur.jpg

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

hugs are shameful, hugs are lewd!!!

joined Nov 21, 2017

KA... WAIIIIIIIIII >_____< !!!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Not entirely sure, but I think the shameful thing she was considering was not just hugging Nanoha but also keeping the club as a private sex room for just the two of them.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

And the second place is about a yaoi couple, I guess Japan is tired of the average shoujo/shonen already

Can somebody tell me wher can I find this manga TLed? I don't normally read Yaoi like ever, but the premise here sounds interesting. Thanks!

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Can somebody tell me wher can I find this manga TLed? I don't normally read Yaoi like ever, but the premise here sounds interesting. Thanks!

Translating to chapter 6 by Tribuo Scan (you can search for their group here)

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ Omg thank you :-D

joined Dec 28, 2016

Serenata posted:

I don't think they're saying the word is offensive. Just cringe.
If so, I can understand it, actually. I too find some reactions being pretty cringe sometimes with people being all happy using certain words all the time (where I live mainly). But then I realize I'm the one being grumpy, so I just don't say anything.

What's wrong with the word lesbian? I also see the shortened version "lez".

I think I'm gonna vomit.

Same. When people talk like this, it always reminds me of cringey tumblr people.

Also: Jesus Christ. How many times are they gonna repeat that they are best friends and lovers? <_<
I get it already. D:

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I think I'm gonna vomit.

Same. When people talk like this, it always reminds me of cringey tumblr people.

Also: Jesus Christ. How many times are they gonna repeat that they are best friends and lovers? <_<
I get it already. D:

Coincidentally, when I see emote crap splattered all over a text post, I too become nauseous.

To reply you must either login or sign up.