Forum › Tachibanakan -ToLie- Triangle discussion

joined Feb 21, 2018

You are not, it's a bare minimal adaption. After the second episode I'm dropping it, not going to waste my time with such a pathetic adaption.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

You know, I think I'm going to keep watching the anime. Because I genuinely, unironically love hating it. I wouldn't go as far as to call it "so bad it's good" (it's really not that awful or that entertaining), but I just want something to point at and laugh.

What a hilarious disaster this series is, at least on our side of the sea.

Even from a story standpoint it set itself up for mediocrity at best. Emulating trashy rom-com without an ounce of self-awareness.

last edited at Apr 19, 2018 10:29PM

joined Feb 21, 2018

Even from a story standpoint it set itself up for mediocrity at best. Emulating trashy rom-com without an ounce of self-awareness.

I dont know how far you have read into it but this comes off as hilarious if you are caught up. The series breathes self awareness in later chapters.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I dont know how far you have read into it but this comes off as hilarious if you are caught up. The series breathes self awareness in later chapters.

In that case, where can I read the Xolovekid chapters? Because I've only read to where Chaosteam left it, and I wasn't very impressed.

joined Feb 21, 2018

Mangago should have it updated.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I just finished chapter 26, I gotta say the protagonist is really dissapointing with the indecivness x.x But whatever. Chapter 20 is really good cuz it has kind of development.
Also, Hanabi x Konomi pairing is best imo. Iori is just not fitting for Hanabi and I'm sure she will be fine even if Hanabi decides to be with Konomi. Konomi on the other hand, she's the sweetest girl ever, she's so pretty as well. Her eyes and hair is just mesmerizing in every coloured page.

(Edit: Corrected grammar)

last edited at May 20, 2018 10:51PM

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

Holy shit I just finished chapter 28 and I'm so fucking happy!!!

KONOMI X HANABI FTW!!! I just wish this wouldn't end up in a serious bad blood between Konomi and Iori since I'm starting to warm up with Iori

Finally the story is picking up some pace. Also, I think it's pretty obvious that Hanabi likes Konomi, I just hope they do it right and not set them up just to get Iori and Hanabi together.

I'm the kind of killjoy that doesn't usually like the "main" pairing, especially childhood friends, I also don't tend to pick the tsunderes (though I do love em), but Hanabi x Konomi is just too adorable and enjoyable to see that I can't help it.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 3:28PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

NanabaXD posted:

I'm the kind of killjoy that doesn't usually like the "main" pairing, especially childhood friends, I also don't tend to pick the tsunderes (though I do love em), but Hanabi x Konomi is just too adorable and enjoyable to see that I can't help it.

A tsundere who gains the courage to kiss the oblivious main character deserve all the love in the world haha, is REALLY hard for them!

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

NanabaXD posted:

A tsundere who gains the courage to kiss the oblivious main character deserve all the love in the world haha, is REALLY hard for them!

OMFG I was so taken aback from that part I never expected that to actually happen so smoothly without interruptions! I was expecting a firework to their faces before they could touch lips, I think I screamed when I read it XD

Anyways, I'm so ready for the next chapter. I know chapter 28 just came out but can they release chapter 29 already?? The suspense is killing me! Also, I didn't like the last panel shot of Iori, it seemed so serious which took away all the things I loved from this manga.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 3:58PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

i'm actually on team Iori so reading the latest chapters was painful for me xD
it's actually nice to finally see some progression instead of dragging it for so long, and at this point, it can't be helped that Hanabi is head over heels for Konomi. I wanted to see Hanabi caring for Iori a bit more..the chapter when Iori took Hanabi with her to visit her home and talking about marriage and stuff was so adorable that it made me root for Iori instead of Konomi..but it seems that Konomi won the game since she was unexpectedly bold. i wish that Iori tried a bit harder though.

it seems that Iori and Hanabi will go on a school trip together. normally i'd be happy, but it seems that it will get dramatic and will ends up with Hanabi rejecting Iori or admitting that she loves Konomi. well, i don't have a problem if Hanabi ends up together with Konomi, but PLEASE, don't hurt my girl Iori's feelings :(

P.S. YuuxSonoa is still my top ship of this series, the author teased us about it so much that if she somehow ended up ignoring the ship without any conclusion to it i'd be very, very disappointed! (and it's confirmed that Sonoa is already in love with Yuu)

last edited at Sep 24, 2018 8:53PM

Question why aren't more chapter's both old & new one's?

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Why did the uploads stop? Other sites that aren't even yuri-focused – like Mangahere – have up to chapter 30, maybe even beyond. Dynasty, meanwhile, is stuck at 3?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's ending https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-04-15/love-to-lie-angle-yuri-manga-ends-on-friday/.158597 not sure how it is lately so I can't confirm if this is axed or natural

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Someone just told me that the main ending has already reach its conclusion which is not Poly and that ir doesn't had pay attention to the side one. Considering the treatement given to the anime, it's not strange to think it got axed.As for translation, we got Ch.33 not so long ago but the release of chapters is very slow and I don't hvae a clear source for the raws so it's quite hard to know how much we are behind or not. No to mention we lack some Vol.4 and the entierity of Vol.5 for the translation.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Have gather more info on who won If you rooted for Konomi, you will probably be dissapointed since it's Iori who win apparently.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Childhood friend obviously never wins.

joined Apr 29, 2018

Have gather more info on who won If you rooted for Konomi, you will probably be dissapointed since it's Iori who win apparently.

seriouly? well thank you. now i can save the time i would have wasted reading this since i don't like the wining character at all.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn,that explosive adaptation,although short,along with an axe.

And despite over 33 chapters,this here has been stuck on chapter three since 2016.

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Current chapter is 34 and the total chapter in Vol. 9 is up to 38, which is complete now. Please can anyone translate this. Though, from the spoiler above, I like who won if it’s true.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Well, Tachibanakan has finally wrapped up now.
The couples are coupled, and triangles (more or less) resolved.
I still don't understand how Hanabi can fall down so much...not bad for a long run comedy series!

To reply you must either login or sign up.