Forum › Tachibanakan -ToLie- Triangle discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

h3x posted:

Anime in 2018.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-13/love-to-lie-angle-yuri-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-2018/.125217

Incredible, I'll finally be able to see the rest of the story hahaha.... THEY ACTUALLY ANIMATED A YURI HAREM!

It's love triangle. Not harem.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

h3x posted:

h3x posted:

Anime in 2018.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-13/love-to-lie-angle-yuri-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-2018/.125217

Incredible, I'll finally be able to see the rest of the story hahaha.... THEY ACTUALLY ANIMATED A YURI HAREM!

It's love triangle. Not harem.

But the other girls do stuff like https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tachibanakan_tolie_triangle_ch01#17 so it's kinda harem, but you're right there are only two options at the end when it comes to love and the rest is fanservice

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I am team kuudere, I don't like tsunderes very much

joined Jul 14, 2015

I've wait for two damn year. Wtf

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I am team kuudere, I don't like tsunderes very much

Same.

but the childhood tsundere friend is gonna get it..too bad..they kinda confirmed their feelings already plus, an important flashback

Iori is really great choice tho..specially her body..

last edited at Mar 26, 2018 2:13PM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Episode 1 - 4m

4 minutes.

Noooooooooooooo....

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

It was actually 3:30mins

joined Oct 26, 2016

I've wait for two damn year. Wtf

Waiting for so long an anime short is now coming out and there's still no update lol.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

This is actually still being scanlated, the chapters just haven't been uploaded here for some reason.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I know chaosteam didn't want their chapter uploaded here. I don't know about the other team though

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

I know chaosteam didn't want their chapter uploaded here. I don't know about the other team though

Hmmm. Where can I read Chaosteam's chapters?

Also, on the subject of the anime, the premier or whatever it was managed to remind me in under four minutes why I hate anime. So of course I'm going to keep watching it.

joined Jun 12, 2015

You can find it here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Chaosteam/photos/?tab=albums

It seems they only had the chapter from 4 to 8. I thought they did more but I guess they dropped it pretty long ago actually

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

You can find it here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Chaosteam/photos/?tab=albums

It seems they only had the chapter from 4 to 8. I thought they did more but I guess they dropped it pretty long ago actually

Thanks. Although, given how many of their releases are on the reader, I wonder why they specifically didn't want Tachibanakan to be hosted here? Anyway, everything from chapter 9 onward has been scanlated by Xolovekid.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I remember reading that they planned to upload them here at some point ? Don't know what happened since then. Now someone need to see if Xolovekid allow their work here if we want the new chapter

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

This has only just come to my attention, but does anyone know what's going on with this? I thought it was only licensed by a digital distributor, but then why is there a listing for a physical volume And why is it still available for pre-purchase despite having supposedly come out over a year ago? And why did they stop at one volume?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

there is a physical english volume 1 (source: i own a copy). dunno why there isnt more. probs not gonna be a volume two after all this time. maybe it didnt sell well enough?

joined Jun 12, 2015

It was actually 3:30mins

Episode two: 3min (without end credits).
What a joke.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Yeah, pretty sad that the anime is a short considering the actual length of individual chapters. Maybe the studio was afraid to invest more into it.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Chapter is long but it inconsistent switch between flashback(which they did a lot) or filler episodes like diet, swimsuit episode. They need more episodes like firework festival date, or Hanabi's mother visiting (with less flashback) which will fit more for longer episodes.

joined Feb 21, 2018

Chapter is long but it inconsistent switch between flashback(which they did a lot) or filler episodes like diet, swimsuit episode. They need more episodes like firework festival date, or Hanabi's mother visiting (with less flashback) which will fit more for longer episodes.

You don't watch too many CGDCT do You? Nothing about what you said should prevent a full episode format.

last edited at Apr 10, 2018 8:36PM

joined Sep 30, 2014

I remember reading that they planned to upload them here at some point ? Don't know what happened since then. Now someone need to see if Xolovekid allow their work here if we want the new chapter

according to this facebook post they wanted to but was rejected?

After being rejected by Dynasty Reader and much inner discussion we have come to accept the fact that we are not as "professional" as compared to other scanlation groups. "What were we missing?" we wondered. And it eventually dawned upon us that instead of having a watermark/stamp over each and every page we only have a pitiful credits page tacked on at the end. How would people reading our releases on mangasites even know who we are?! I'm glad to announce that we have fixed this issue, here's a preview of our next release

honestly not sure if that image is a joke or not but am curious if it's true and if so what was the reason for the rejection if that can be shared, only to determine if it's worth trying to find it elsewhere

joined Dec 4, 2016

You don't watch too many CGDCT do You? Nothing about what you said should prevent a full episode format.

Show with full episode format like Non non biyori or Konohana kitan mix story, development, flashback, and comedy in each episode so it feel complete, it doesn't switch mode on each episode/chapter.

joined Feb 21, 2018

I really don't see how this is really all that different. The chapters are long and seem to mix all of those nicely. 2 episodes in and we still haven't finished chapter 1 even with pages cut out.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Cant belive we fking got a anime out of this

Parnifia the Bastard
joined Aug 4, 2014

The anime so far is making me really question why it got made in the first place. The first episode felt like a promotional teaser, not an actual show, and the second...
Also, I'm not alone in thinking the animation quality is somewhat poor, am I?

To reply you must either login or sign up.