Forum › Posts by NanabaXD

Tumblr_inline_nhe8a3uf1f1qd2lvk
joined Aug 15, 2014

NanabaXD posted:

I'm the kind of killjoy that doesn't usually like the "main" pairing, especially childhood friends, I also don't tend to pick the tsunderes (though I do love em), but Hanabi x Konomi is just too adorable and enjoyable to see that I can't help it.

A tsundere who gains the courage to kiss the oblivious main character deserve all the love in the world haha, is REALLY hard for them!

OMFG I was so taken aback from that part I never expected that to actually happen so smoothly without interruptions! I was expecting a firework to their faces before they could touch lips, I think I screamed when I read it XD

Anyways, I'm so ready for the next chapter. I know chapter 28 just came out but can they release chapter 29 already?? The suspense is killing me! Also, I didn't like the last panel shot of Iori, it seemed so serious which took away all the things I loved from this manga.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 3:58PM

joined Aug 15, 2014

Holy shit I just finished chapter 28 and I'm so fucking happy!!!

KONOMI X HANABI FTW!!! I just wish this wouldn't end up in a serious bad blood between Konomi and Iori since I'm starting to warm up with Iori

Finally the story is picking up some pace. Also, I think it's pretty obvious that Hanabi likes Konomi, I just hope they do it right and not set them up just to get Iori and Hanabi together.

I'm the kind of killjoy that doesn't usually like the "main" pairing, especially childhood friends, I also don't tend to pick the tsunderes (though I do love em), but Hanabi x Konomi is just too adorable and enjoyable to see that I can't help it.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 3:28PM

NanabaXD
joined Aug 15, 2014

Prediction: Yuki confront Kurumi. Failed to convince her. Halfway through the talk, the melee leader dude was taking Miki as hostage and plan to run away to the company place to find a cure. Kurumi save Miki with her zombie powar. Miki successfully convince Kurumi to stay. The team heads to the drug company. Found the cure for Kurumi. Time skip. Kurumi and Miki marry in near future (because screw the government), make an awesome zombie fighting duo.

(Yuki follow Negu-nee path to become a high school teacher. While Rii becomes an elementary teacher to recover the hole Ruu left behind her. The two will hang out late after school and have their own things)

This sounds legit. I love the Kurumiki endgame part, if any pair is endgame, Kurumi and Miki would make the most sense! I think up to this point, Miki is the only one who could tear down the walls Kurumi is building around herself. I know she's doing it to protect the people she loves but she needs consolation and she needs to open up.

I'm a little bit scared about what might happen to Miki though... I don't want her getting harmed!!! I also don't know what Takahito's deal is and I just couldn't care less about him. But if he turns out to be infected and bites Miki, I will throw a fucking fit!

I think that if they don't have a "happy ending", it will eventually end with Yukki being "the last man standing". And oddly enough I think the first one to go would be Rii-san just because of the state she's in right now. She's too far gone and it's just really sad/depressing, I don't think she's in the right state of mind to survive in an apocalypse.

NanabaXD
Stretch discussion 09 Sep 22:19
joined Aug 15, 2014

This manga has more comments than Citrus and it's not even a yuri manga! At least, not explicit! I used to hardcore love citrus until it got a bit annoying to me and this manga picked me up from that annoyance and brought me back to life

NanabaXD
joined Aug 15, 2014

Okay first of all, bitch. Second of all, I WANT/NEED TO KNOW HOW KURUMI IS DOING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IF SHE'S NOT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THEN I MIGHT GO BERSERK. Third of all, it's gonna sting so bad when Rii-san snaps out and realizes that Ruu is dead and a teddy bear.

Fourth of All, I want more Miki appreciation, she's the freaking hero of this story, it looks as though she's the only sane and smart one here tbqh. She's also very caring and compassionate, and she's really the only one who's keeping the School Live club on the ground even when she's the youngest. She's so considerate of other people's feelings and state, and she's just so perfect I love her.

Fifth of all, Yuki might be averting back to her delusions/hallucinations but in a much useful way(idk if I'm making sense here). It's like, her mind is still somewhat, kind of in denial but at the same time it keeps her stay positive and gives her a much better insight and solution to most of their problems. It's a weird coping mechanism but it works greatly for her and I'm kinda loving it.

Sixth of all, I don't really give a single damn about the other characters to be quite honest. I mean, I just don't connect with them as much as I did with the original four, so... idk.. idc what happens to them really.

And Lastly, KURUMIKI SHALL RISE! Yes, you heard me, KURUMIKI. Not Yukimiki or Kururii or whatnot. KURUMIKI. Honestly though, don't y'all get that vibe too? I mean, really, the only person Kurumi ever trusts to tell her deepest secrets to is Miki and same goes for Miki. They can be easily vulnerable to each other like it's the most natural thing in the world. Heck, when they find Kurumi, it wouldn't look out of character if Kurumi just runs up to Miki and hugs her while she breaks down in her arms. Idk if this is intentional or not, but I really REALLY feel and see the deep connection they have and frankly, they should be together. Like, I wouldn't mind if they get a spin off with them just cuddling and having half zombie science babies.

NanabaXD
joined Aug 15, 2014

So, I feel like if they're gonna do any sort of romances in this manga, Kurumi x Miki is the right direction. They connect in ways they don't with others, their bond is special, they open up to each other comfortably than they most do with the others, and most importantly, they trust each other unconditionally. I feel like if the author might wanna add in some reliefs to the story, this would be the perfect one to build and this relationship could actually crush the readers' hearts.

NanabaXD
Stretch discussion 03 Oct 00:25
joined Aug 15, 2014

I expected fluff and here I am getting da feels instead.. I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now it's not even funny... smh

They better have a happy ending! It would be ideal if they met again by fate. It doesn't matter how, what matters is that fate will bring them back together just as how fate had brought them together in that earthquake. Of course there would or might be some repercussions like one of them might be in a committed relationship when they meet again and they realize they're still in love with each other but their timing is off, or Keiko doesn't return the feelings(which I think is a little bit unlikely).

But I believe and hope for a happy ending! Shou-sensei, please make it happen!!!

joined Aug 15, 2014

I'm very interested in Remi though, I feel like there is a lot more interesting things to learn about her. Like her ulterior motifs. I believe that there is something in there more than just lust and game for her. I feel like, there's more... depth. About that symbolism with the bottle on the sea, I'm not so sure what that meant. It's okay to have opinions about it, but I think it's too early to make a definitive judgement about the characters yet, considering that the manga isn't close to finish yet(or so I believe)

I remember dropping this manga a long time ago because it didn't get frequently updated and it pissed me off. But, after re reading it, I've noticed some changes in my perspective about this manga. At first, I was like, this manga is so strange, it's a total cliche sometimes but other times, it just surprises you as well. And upon re reading this, it made me look more in depth with the characters, like Remi, Meru, Ruki, Maasa, and etc. Honestly, I didn't like many of the characters, not because they are unlikable but because I feel like they are too excruciatingly realistic(my opinion). Sometimes, it's really hard to watch/read something with realistic portrayals, especially the bad parts of it. And this manga made me feel like that, icky, disgusted, humiliated and utterly baffled.

I liked that Fue was asexual though because asexuality in most mangas are so underrated, I feel like she's the first one I've ever read that is asexual. What I didn't like and felt uncomfortable reading was Asuna's lustful mind, which was definitely not a bad characterization but rather, a very cruel portrayal of a real college person. And yes, everyone of them are. Fue's got to be my favorite, not because she's asexual, but because she's complex and diverse, she seriously got some wisdom for someone who choose to look at them self as a child/kid, much like me.(and sleepy most of the times)

Maasa on the other hand, is pretty interesting too. If we shake off her weirdness, she could also be our one little miss perfect character. I especially love her confident personality and her being a hard worker. I wish we'd see more of her complexity. And other than her weird stature, she's also especially kind and blunt and helpful, and I can't wait to see more of her and Meru! Meru though, I don't find her so compelling like Fue and Maasa but I kind of, sort of, like her character, for laughs. She's a really loose-control girl and has weight issues, and I like that Maasa doesn't make her feel insecure about her weight, doesn't tell her that she's not fat, but instead, she tells her subtly that it's okay to be fat, and that it's cute. I don't know if this was intentional in her part, but that one really is good and hit right through Meru's chest.

Leaves us with only Saachan, Ruki and Remi drama. This one is pretty interesting and is also very hard for me to read. One reason is because I don't really agree with either their actions and decisions, but it's undeniably too realistic for me. I like the situation though, Saachan and Remi going behind Ruki's back(although Saachan and Ruki aren't really going out that time yet), taking advantage of her busy days to hook up, which led to conflicts between the three of them, but ended up with Saachan confessing and asking Ruki out and they live happily ever after (?). I like it because it's realistic. Yes, I said it, realistic. Think about this, it's not that easy to get over your crush, and if your crush asks you out when you know you're still hung up on them, an impulsive reaction will pull you right in. But the story is not over yet, it has only begun. There's so much more left to be uncovered. There will be more to tell about them and I refuse to believe that that's how they're going to end with Saachan-Ruki story arc, it's just too simple and too forced, there's gotta be something that will shake things up. And what about Remi, I feel like this girl has so much of her character that's left unsaid except for being lustful and manipulative. Did she genuinely liked Saachan or Ruki? I want to know so bad.

All these is my own personal opinion

joined Aug 15, 2014

OMFG I just recently read the English translation of chapter 19 and all I gotta say is too much freaking tease!! Holy crap!!! So many tease!!! I swear it's gonna make you scream for joy then the next thing you know is that it's back to normal,, like, I can't explain it properly in words right now cuz this is too much tease for me OMFG!!!! Worth it tho!!!

joined Aug 15, 2014

I watched the raw version of chapter 19(cuz I can't really wait for the translation to come up, I'm impatient) and all I can say is too much teasing, they clearly like each other

joined Aug 15, 2014

^ replace citrus by another manga and i'm ok with it =D

Haha, you beat me to it. Stretch it is! Cast down the false Citrus god!

yup. Stretch is awesome, there's not even yuri in it (yet)

NanabaXD
Stretch discussion 15 Jan 17:51
joined Aug 15, 2014

Frik! I swear if he falls in love with Ran and forms a freaking love triangle!!!!

Not really a triangle, keiko hasn't talked to her ex in ages and while she needs to address that she wont ever be getting back with him.

Everyone loves ran, keiko just wont admit that and ran is just gay as fuck and has been the entire time.

I meant love triangle between Keiko x Ran x Ex Boyfriend XDDD

NanabaXD
Stretch discussion 15 Jan 07:46
joined Aug 15, 2014

Frik! I swear if he falls in love with Ran and forms a freaking love triangle!!!!

joined Aug 15, 2014

WHAM! Right in the kisser! Seol-A so gorgeous~ Definitely reminds me of Asami. No-Rae reminds me of a watered down Korra (or at least season 4 Korra in a way).

On another note... SEOL-A YOU PERV YOU LOOKED AT NO-RAE AND HAD LEWD THOUGHTS.
MOAR MOAR I WANT~!

I know! They both gave me the Korrasami vibes!!!

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 8:40PM

joined Aug 15, 2014

I binged read this manwha up to chapter 18 and I think they're relationship was set up pretty good. Both are kind of getting this sort of incomprehensible feelings towards each other, especially No rae in my opinion. I kind of dislike that a guy always stands in between 2 girls cuz I kinda think it's getting a little bit of cliche and I hate dramas and all that kind of stuffs but I think it's a great manwha nevertheless :)!!!

Kudos to the author! Can't wait to see chapter 19!!!

joined Aug 15, 2014

For whatever reason, they kind of remind me of Korra and Asami(from the Legend of Korra, they got together by the way!)

I wouldn't go so far as to say that even if you're just talking about personalities. (And we have a thread floating around about those 2 somewhere here fyi. ;) )

really?? Can you possibly link me to there(The thread I mean)

joined Aug 15, 2014

For whatever reason, they kind of remind me of Korra and Asami(from the Legend of Korra, they got together by the way!)

joined Aug 15, 2014

That's it??? When is the next update?? I want moree!!!!

joined Aug 15, 2014

Damn this is cute!

NanabaXD
Their Story discussion 14 Dec 18:00
joined Aug 15, 2014

^onyxpanda, you're profile pic is Korrasami and I love it!!!!
Anyways... This is starting to get so kawaii!!!

NanabaXD
Stretch discussion 10 Dec 18:02
joined Aug 15, 2014

When I read the 'scissor' part, I mentally fell off my chair!!! XDD But no matter what you say, to me they look like dating already!!! Now all that's left is for Shou sensei to drive the 'yuri' path and not make a U turn..

IT ISN'T EVEN SUBTLE ANYMORE!!!

NanabaXD
Stretch discussion 01 Dec 19:32
joined Aug 15, 2014

The amount of comments is almost reaching the same amount of comments in Citrus, and considering that this manga doesn't explicitly show a yuri scene/pairing(although it's pretty obvious it's going that way/or not) compared to Citrus... I think it's just awesome :)

NanabaXD
Stretch discussion 27 Nov 19:04
joined Aug 15, 2014

OMFG it's happening!!! Every body stay Calm.. ASDFGHJKL;'

joined Aug 15, 2014

I like it although it's a little cliche!! It's funny and I like how Ayaka's very tsundere and I would love to learn more about Mizuki and Moe!!!

NanabaXD
Stretch discussion 03 Nov 19:18
joined Aug 15, 2014

Citrus has been going on for a longer time, so i'd say Stretch is actually more popular and i'm totally not being biased for being one of them Citrus hater

I actually liked Citrus before the third party came into picture.. you know, Yuzu's other little sister... I forgot her name.. And I kinda didn't like the part when The little sister arc came to an end so quickly, I think they wanted to get rid of that girl as soon as possible but still wanna give her a nice look, I mean, if they wanted to get rid of her so easily then why even bother showing her??

As opposed to this manga (Stretch), I think the story came out as some flat story, into something very dynamic and complex story. One thing that I didn't like about this manga is that it didn't continue to the Keiko and her ex fiance arc.. After Ran and the ex fiance talked and kinda drank together, that was it. I didn't see any follow up story after that. I didn't see what happened next after that. I wanted to see more... Maybe they're gonna bring that back up. I hope. And another thing,, THE FREAKING QUEER BAIT... WE'RE BEING QUEER BAITED AND MANY OF US TOOK THE BAIT ESPECIALLY ME...

But all in all, I think Stretch is better than Citrus, (just in my opinion)....