Forum › Tachibanakan -ToLie- Triangle discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

By Chaosteam:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Thanks. The art is great. Too bad that's all what this manga has to offer.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

They don't want it uploaded anywhere except their Imgur.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

PVs (a sfw and a nsfw version) were released for the 3rd volume
I only remember the general gist of this manga but these have my attention. Blondie seems pretty uh eye-catching

I thought the blonde one was in a relationship with big boobs.

joined Jun 12, 2015
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hazukish posted:

It's hopless to expect anything good from this series aint it?

I like it very much, episode 7 wasn't just goofy teasing and the previous chapters were hilarious and spicy.

last edited at Nov 21, 2016 12:34AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Hazukish posted:

It's hopless to expect anything good from this series aint it?

I like it very much, episode 7 wasn't just goofy teasing and the previous chapters were hilarious and spicy.

The end of ch7 was pretty sweet, tho I'm not sure to understand how Iori came to like Hanabi (but it was still sweet)
I think they had the water gun fight in ch6? Blondie's surprising "special" skill legit killed me, I was so dead, I thought it was hilarious
That time Iori and Habani were hiding in this.. closet(?) was pretty lewd. Typical, fanservicey situation, but it was hot.
If it's not your thing, then it's not your thing, but it's still possibly enjoyable if you try to go with the flow and just let it be.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hazukish posted:

I want to like it, but it's real hard to do it, even the one above me here seems to see the problems. I have seen examples of ecchiness and fanservice not being any obstacle for good story and characters(To Love-Ru D1&2 being one), so thus far this doesn't cut it for me. I hope it gets an anime(more then unlikely I know), maybe things will be done better then and maybe the voice actors would be able to bring something to the characters. It was great to finally see the translated version of Chapter7, as that was my first meeting with this series, thanks for the link h3x! :D

The only critic I can give to this manga would be... If this were het, I wouldn't like it at all!! doble standars ftw XD

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Hazukish posted:

I want to like it, but it's real hard to do it, even the one above me here seems to see the problems. I have seen examples of ecchiness and fanservice not being any obstacle for good story and characters(To Love-Ru D1&2 being one), so thus far this doesn't cut it for me. I hope it gets an anime(more then unlikely I know), maybe things will be done better then and maybe the voice actors would be able to bring something to the characters. It was great to finally see the translated version of Chapter7, as that was my first meeting with this series, thanks for the link h3x! :D

The only critic I can give to this manga would be... If this were het, I wouldn't like it at all!! doble standars ftw XD

I feel exactly the same way haha. I shit on het harem manga all the time, but yuri harem... I love them. I don't have a problem with reverse harems either, and I don't believe I'll have a problem with yaoi harems (someone give me a yaoi harem thing so I can test this theory!).

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

haha yeah, guess I'm not on the same page then, it would have to be good for me to like it, either way. Even het harem can have good drama, romance and comedy, but I can get that it's hard for poeple to watch that if they have some personal issues. If I was gonna like this only for the yuri, the yuri would have to be better, to me it seems like the series only barely qualifies as yuri.

There was a good yuri harem series I saw on here, some girl who get's continuously kidnapped by deities, I recommend that one. Yurika's Compus life maybe, it's pretty funny, but it's also pretty much hentai, recommend that one if you like Golden Boy maybe.

But which is worse, this one or Love Hina?

Hmm, I never heard about that deity kidnapping thing. What is it called? YuriCam's alright. I haven't heard of either Golden Boy or Love Hina though, so I can't provide my opinion on those two.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

haha yeah, guess I'm not on the same page then, it would have to be good for me to like it, either way. Even het harem can have good drama, romance and comedy, but I can get that it's hard for poeple to watch that if they have some personal issues. If I was gonna like this only for the yuri, the yuri would have to be better, to me it seems like the series only barely qualifies as yuri.

I loathe het harems, mainly because at least in 90% of them, all of the female characters do everything for the sake of the male character that they feel that they wouldn't exist if it wasn't for that guy's presence. The only one i could stomach is Monster Musume and thats because it feels like a parody more than an actual harem.

There was a good yuri harem series I saw on here, some girl who get's continuously kidnapped by deities, I recommend that one. Yurika's Compus life maybe, it's pretty funny, but it's also pretty much hentai, recommend that one if you like Golden Boy maybe.

Do you mind linking me to the one about a girl having a harem with deities? Sounds really interesting.

But which is worse, this one or Love Hina?

Love Hina. But i might be a little biased.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Anyonw still following this one? Heres chapter 8 for those interested.

http://imgur.com/a/Iij6e

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Thanks! Why is this not here? Is it because of all the hate?

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I don't see many Chaosteam scanlations in here for some reason. Maybe because their scanlated images are kinda small? Maybe a mod or an older user could tell us.

joined Jun 12, 2015

They (Chaosteam) just don't want to upload them anywhere beside Imgur and their Facebook page.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

They (Chaosteam) just don't want to upload them anywhere beside Imgur and their Facebook page.

Well, theres nothing to be done about it then. Those two platforms are awfully impractical for reading manga.

joined Aug 19, 2012

Anyonw still following this one? Heres chapter 8 for those interested.

http://imgur.com/a/Iij6e

Didn't even know there were more, thanks!

joined Jun 12, 2015
joined Sep 21, 2014

Licensed.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1624592848

Whoa. Since when?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Licensed.

Whoa. Since when?

I think it was announced on twitter around December 22th.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Licensed.

Woah! That's great! 2017 truly is the year of yuri!

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Licensed.

Woah! That's great! 2017 truly is the year of yuri!

It really does looks like 2017 would be a good year for yuri related media.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Licensed.

Whoa. Since when?

I think it was announced on twitter around December 22th.

I'm super weirded out rn, because when I look it up, I get results for the actual product, yet nothing about an actual announcement (normally you see like, news and articles or whatever). It's like, super stealthy or something

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Didn't know this series was that popular. ( ̄◇ ̄;)

joined Jun 12, 2015

Anime in 2018.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

h3x posted:

Anime in 2018.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-13/love-to-lie-angle-yuri-manga-gets-tv-anime-in-2018/.125217

Incredible, I'll finally be able to see the rest of the story hahaha.... THEY ACTUALLY ANIMATED A YURI HAREM!

To reply you must either login or sign up.