Forum › Ano Lemon Kajitte discussion

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn that was hot? not?

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

"Jerk," indeed. Injuring Mako's lip was really a dick move, whatever the motivation. Saya should count herself lucky that Mako just went for her finger as retaliation; all she needs is to slap a bandage on that sucker and she's golden.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Huh. This was oddly arousing. I realize I'm becoming weirder and weirder by the day and I blame this site.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This needs a biting tag honestly

Also all that food looked delicious and was the only thing I could focus on

joined Sep 9, 2016

I like biting, sue me bite me.

Fixed, I think.

joined Sep 11, 2014

There's got to be another way to make someone remember you thar doesn't involve pain, even if it works.

And seeing that they are quite bite-y, the sex is gonna be rough.

joined Aug 28, 2016

The fact that they both bit each other hard enough to draw blood is a little scary. That takes some serious effort.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And then, they break up.

Other than that, the art is really nice.

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

Why did it end there, what kind of resolution is that?

joined Sep 11, 2014

Just reading made my lip hurt too

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

I didn't like it, quite unhealthy relationship

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Mmm... I guess Mako wasn't aware about this wonderful product for canker sore called Kank-A!! xD

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

The arms race.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

She should have her lip checked on if it hurts so bad she can barely eat anything. A small wound on the lip is not THAT bad.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

She should have her lip checked on if it hurts so bad she can barely eat anything. A small wound on the lip is not THAT bad.

Seriously, I was starting to expect a Supernatural twist.

Screenshot_2018-03-31_05-38-16
joined Jun 19, 2017

Kanker sores really can be that bad. And they last for ages sometimes. I get them fairly regularly, and if they are in a spot that is easy for food to touch, it makes eating so painful that it's better to just avoid it.

Personally, I'd be pretty upset if my girlfriend intentionally gave me a kanker sore just because she was afraid I wouldn't be constantly thinking about her. Not cool.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kanker sores really can be that bad. And they last for ages sometimes. I get them fairly regularly, and if they are in a spot that is easy for food to touch, it makes eating so painful that it's better to just avoid it.

Personally, I'd be pretty upset if my girlfriend intentionally gave me a kanker sore just because she was afraid I wouldn't be constantly thinking about her. Not cool.

You realize she didn't actually have a canker sore in the first place, right?

Screenshot_2018-03-31_05-38-16
joined Jun 19, 2017

I was under the impression that the wound on her mouth set up as a canker sore, and that's why it was so painful and lasted so long. In my experience, cuts on the lips and gums can easily become ulcerous.

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 11:17PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This was pure gold, so damn hot and romantic

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

What kinda play was that? It was amazing lol

joined Sep 9, 2016

This may be a silly question, but why is the posted release date November 30, 2017 when it came out on Dynasty on March 30, 2018? Is that an actual publication date for the chapter in Japan or something?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This may be a silly question, but why is the posted release date November 30, 2017 when it came out on Dynasty on March 30, 2018? Is that an actual publication date for the chapter in Japan or something?

The date is always the date it's been released by the group, not the date it's been posted on Dynasty.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I was under the impression that the wound on her mouth set up as a canker sore, and that's why it was so painful and lasted so long. In my experience, cuts on the lips and gums can easily become ulcerous.

Seriously? Could it be that there's a genetic/personal/environmental component to it as well? Cause I've bit/cut my lips more times than I can count and it has never developed into a canker sore

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Reading this hurt

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

Seriously? Could it be that there's a genetic/personal/environmental component to it as well? Cause I've bit/cut my lips more times than I can count and it has never developed into a canker sore

Could be. Truth is, no one reallly knows what causes canker sores.

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 7:53AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.