Forum › It's Tough Being Neeko discussion

joined May 24, 2014

I guess it's fun being useless when you are daddy's girl

joined Feb 15, 2013

Dad is kinda a (small) winner of all these. As he can continue spoiling his little girl and won't see her getting married off or drifted off anytime soon.

On Neeko situation, Neeko x Imoko is the only solution. Make it happen!!

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 10:26AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm glad her dad is aware of how she feels all the time, I was really worried about that before... The fact that she had no one like that.
Still, she needs a friend.

joined Mar 5, 2016

this comic is doing a much better than expected job of having the characters be characters, for something that has neeko being an adorable bombshell as the main part of its presentation

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

5star

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, to be a successful woman, you need to : get a part time job while in High school, get in university, get a random diploma, start to work wherever, find a man, marry him, drop your job immediately and pop out a kid or two. Profit.

I'd rather be a NEET.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

that was a great chapter

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

So, to be a successful woman, you need to : get a part time job while in High school, get in university, get a random diploma, start to work wherever, find a man, marry him, drop your job immediately and pop out a kid or two. Profit.

I'd rather be a NEET.

I'll share a drink over that.

joined Nov 26, 2017

Being a daddy's girl feels.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kadokawa just uploaded this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAoRRi2PxxU
Edit: Too long didn't watch? well in short she... talks a lot about her life, I guess they're promoting the manga, I guess is really popular ?

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 11:22PM

joined May 23, 2015

Volume 1 just came out; this is a tie-in with that.

The most recent chapter is also related to it.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Why does this need a trigger warning? I get more upset by het in my yuri and I'm pretty much in the same situation as the mc, just worse. =o=

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Yeah, being disappointed by yourself it's not good situation, but I believe Neeko's real problem is her vision of successful woman, just like @Nya-chan said. She should think about her own way becoming successful, and what's more important, find what really means "being successful" for her.

But it's just me and my words.
(also imoko x neeko, plz let it happen :> :> :> )

last edited at Apr 7, 2018 7:55PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

Damn dude... i hope she can find happiness later on.

joined Apr 27, 2015

I weirdly found this more bearable than the previous chapters. But only if she actually manages to keep it up and start becoming less neet.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Dude you just have to lower your expectations. I will be glad if i can stay alive until my mid 20s

joined Jan 8, 2018

Dammm that warning in the front weren't lying. as someone who is preparing for university entrance exam that really hits home like bit too close for comfort. but i wouldn't lie that give a lot of motivation tho..

last edited at Apr 7, 2018 9:40PM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

This is not comedy. This is not comedy at all.

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Depressing. I pray that this manga ends with Neeko finding happiness and what works for her.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If Mokochi got a yuri harem then Neeko can do it too!! (hopefully with 50% less yanderes)

joined Dec 4, 2016

That's still to much! Mokochi harem are only yanderes and stalker. Also while Mokochi problem are from her mild autism Neeko's problem is her anxiety.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

This was an effectively sad chapter. Neeko will definitely relapse many times on her path of self-improvement, but we must have faith in her despite that.

last edited at Apr 8, 2018 3:00AM

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

I don't think this chapter warranted a 'Depressing as fuck' tag but it is nice to see a tiny comedy series like this hit on some real feelings...

joined Apr 8, 2018

i’m taking a break from uni because i became depressed as fuk and i’m sitting home not exercising or finding a part time job or anything. i’m going back this fall but this chapter fucked me up like damn i got a little sister too she has a 4.8 gpa with community service hours and extracurriculars looking to go straight to harvard or ucla then going to med school or some shit. if i dont pick it up from here i’m gonna have to live in her house or be homeless in what might be less than a decade. that being said i’m also scared i’m gonna fuck everything up and feel worthless again when i go back to school. grades suck and i can’t make friends for shit feelsbadman.

joined Mar 5, 2016

i’m taking a break from uni because i became depressed as fuk and i’m sitting home not exercising or finding a part time job or anything. i’m going back this fall but this chapter fucked me up like damn i got a little sister too she has a 4.8 gpa with community service hours and extracurriculars looking to go straight to harvard or ucla then going to med school or some shit. if i dont pick it up from here i’m gonna have to live in her house or be homeless in what might be less than a decade. that being said i’m also scared i’m gonna fuck everything up and feel worthless again when i go back to school. grades suck and i can’t make friends for shit feelsbadman.

there is so much bullshit, catastrophe and horror in the world that just staying alive and being with people is a damn good accomplishment. all standards of success like having a decade-long education, a house or multiple cars or promotions or whatever are created by an economic system that explicitly makes them impossible for the majority of the population. careers don't really exist for people under 30 and the way things are going it's unlikely they will be able to retire.

so living with your sister while you, idk, build up some strength, work on some practical skills or get any kind of job that isn't entirely soul-destroying is as good a plan as any. you don't need to justify your existence.

To reply you must either login or sign up.