Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

What I got from this is that they have swapping (spit) on the brain.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Wouldn't that be a twist to a body swap story - "Well, we switched, but nothing's changed." "Wait, did we actually switch? Am I in my body or was this one yours? They are so similar!" "Uuuh..."

So, body swapping twins?
Wouldn't mind reading a story like that.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Lol poor Satsuki

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

They seem to be just making excuses to swap by this point.

joined Nov 27, 2017

They seem to be just making excuses to swap by this point.

Their gay denial is strong.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

??? um did they just kiss in the bath while naked???? or am i dreaming?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I have no idea who swapped with who this chapter. Didn't Natsuko and Haruka decide earlier they weren't going to swap with other people?

Nobody swapped except for Haruka and Natsuko in this chapter, tho?

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I have no idea who swapped with who this chapter. Didn't Natsuko and Haruka decide earlier they weren't going to swap with other people?

Nobody swapped except for Haruka and Natsuko in this chapter, tho?

The wigs had me fooled!

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

The way they looked at each other right after the kiss in the bath...

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

The way they looked at each other right after the kiss in the bath...

They are flushed from the heat of the bath, which undercuts it a bit, tho.

Honestly, I want there to be a deeper chemistry that they're ignoring, but I can't tell if that's where the author is going, and it's kind of driving me a little nuts.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Honestly, I want there to be a deeper chemistry that they're ignoring, but I can't tell if that's where the author is going, and it's kind of driving me a little nuts.

I agree. I often wish there was more to this comic than endless jokes about swapping. But then I remember the title, and realize that this series is exactly what was advertised, and the problem is with my expectations.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Well, it doesn't help that there's an actual swapping couple in the series.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Well, it doesn't help that there's an actual swapping couple in the series.

But even the sections about that couple consist entirely of jokes about swapping. Even if they were dating, the series wouldn't change.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

This chapter was fun, and cute. I just wish they start picking up the pace. 31 chapters, and we're still in the just good friends, with strange benefits, stage.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

There's more things they should try. In the name of SCIENCE. Marriage. Sex. Conception. Cannibalism. ...

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

This chapter was fun, and cute. I just wish they start picking up the pace. 31 chapters, and we're still in the just good friends, with strange benefits, stage.

On one hand I agree, but on the other hand, seeing all the little details of their day to day lives with each other makes it seem more romantic somehow.

I'm glad they finally performed some science. I'm also really glad we have never learned why they can swap because the series doesn't really need a reason.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

There's more things they should try. In the name of SCIENCE. Marriage. Sex. Conception. Cannibalism. ...

And then maybe even handholding

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

make out when

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

tongues girls, you forgot to check that (although you mentioned it before !)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

their progress is glacial. However, this week it was: 1. admitting they kissed each other while the other was sleeping and 2. their first long kisses. This is an SoL/Story S manga, though. Once they say I love you, the story is over. Just pointing that out.

last edited at Mar 27, 2018 4:24PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

All you have to do is reach a point where you like kissing.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I would prefer they try something other than kissing as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Slow moving but that's fine, it's not like their feelings are ambiguous. In fact their naiveté in regards to their actual feelings is really cute, in my opinion.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I'm surprised none mentionned the other lips... and now I wonder if it would work. Guess we'll never know xD

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2018

Yes yes, very nice. Now could you continue experimenting????

To reply you must either login or sign up.