Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Jan 10, 2017

I don't like the way chapter 7 unfolded. But reading the reactions, I guess this is what most readers wanted to happen, and I feel naive for expecting something else. I found the series romantic initially (like some people find After the Rain romantic, despite the obvious creep factor), but now it's obvious that romance was never the point, only gratifying the male otaku who have no interest or stake in the yuri genre anyways and are just here to get their rocks off, or to have a good laugh. I have no problem with them, it's just that most things are already catering to them by default, and it's disappointing when this site props up the very things that I try to get a break from in the first place when I visit it.

That's not to say that enjoying 1 x ½ or really any kind of "weird yuri" invalidates someone's "genuine yuri fan" credentials, or that only men enjoy these things. I'm not here to police what anyone reads or to gatekeep, I'm just frustrated with the pattern of works and users that I've been seeing more and more of recently on Dynasty. Though I guess these things and people have been here much longer. I'm probably just tired of otaku culture in general, and its eagerness to treat yuri as just a joke or a big meme. "Yuri is already weird and outlandish or just plain hilarous in itself (lesbians, amirite lmao), therefore a woman in her later 30s pursuing a 15-16 year old girl is the pinnacle of entertainment" is the kind of sentiment I'm sensing, for example.

I firmly believe the main reason this series is "wrong" is that Asuka is too young, not incest. Just saying that to interrupt that whole circlejerk a little bit.

Just stop. This is entertaining because no one EVER does stories like these. You don't like it, fine read 9999 other things that have stories more acceptable to you. And leave this one unique one to do its thing.

last edited at Mar 14, 2018 11:29PM

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I don’t mind this, love the art and characters so far

But since I’m a nerd, how is Asuka a Type O when her mum is Type A
I thought you can only get a Type O baby when both parents have the submissive gene

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I thought you can only get a Type O baby when both parents have the submissive gene

My mom is type A but I'm type 0 like my dad. I guess it's more common than you thought.

last edited at Mar 14, 2018 11:50PM

joined Jun 25, 2017

Wait, are there more chapters?

0000profile%20pic_my%20food%20seems%20to%20be%20very%20cute
joined Feb 26, 2017

Actually, it's possible if the mother had also a submissive gen type O. Since type A and B are dominant it can be in a combination of AO and BO (=Heterozygous, Complete dominance). And if the father has on both genes submissive gen O then there is a 50% chance the kid would be either type A or type O (Using Punnett square to decide that)

joined Mar 15, 2017

If a trait is recessive, that means it can be hidden in the parents and show up in a child.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Actually, it's possible if the mother had also a submissive gen type O. Since type A and B are dominant it can be in a combination of AO and BO (=Heterozygous, Complete dominance). And if the father has on both genes submissive gen O then there is a 50% chance the kid would be either type A or type O (Using Punnett square to decide that)

The mother in this case definitely has AO, since that is the only way for her to be A, and to have an O daughter. Father could be OO (in which case, as you said, 50% chance Asuka will be O), but he could also be AO himself, or even BO (25% chance Asuka will be O), one thing the father definitely is not, is AB.

Anyway, this was really adorable, lol, for some reason it managed to convey how young Ayako was when she had Asuka.
Also, Ayako's weakness are snakes. Asuka has slit pupils. CONNECTION??!

last edited at Mar 15, 2018 7:22AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Also, Ayako's weakness are snakes. Asuka has slit pupils. CONNECTION??!

I think you are on to something here.

But snakes are the symbol of straight-forward earnestness! They'd never do as a taboo-breaking temptation of biblical proportions!

By the way ... Mori means forest, right? Like a sort of place with lots of trees. #conspiracy

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

why manga character is so short ? it's 2018 now mangaka.

Tokyo is full of 1m7~1m8 highschool boys, and yet in manga they are just so short.

last edited at Mar 15, 2018 12:44PM

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

bro its just a story

its disgusting in the real world but its fantasy and cute

Why would you like it? It's just a story. Marks on paper, with no relation to any human concept. It has no value or meaning. It refers to nothing. There's nothing to feel about it, good or bad.

please dont hate
ive read/watched both usagi drop and koi kaze with no predispositions and liked both of them for dealing with a complicated issue

its fine with cute characters and nice story

in real life its harder to accept because the relationships typically have sinister backgrounds and results

also we americans tend to think of rednecks or child abuse whenever incest comes up

very rarely do you hear about openly incestual relationships (immediate family) outside of areas where people are more indifferent such as liberal european nations

most of the truly consentual stuff is done between grown adults and in secrecy

in real life, what the mom did here will put her on the sex offender list and the child in a foster home, and society will not even consider the nature of the relationship

incest is cute whether is real or fiction imo. cuz u know, it's somthin that u don't see everyday especially mother daughter,
without a doubt ,, its so fascinating~

besides, at the end of the day we all are related. I mean we all humanity are related, in other words deep down we all are incest by nature after all. lol

Img_0840
joined Jun 2, 2015

incest is cute whether is real or fiction imo. cuz u know, it's somthin that u don't see everyday especially mother daughter,

besides, at the end of the day we all are related. I mean we all humanity are related, in other words deep down we all are incest by nature after all. lol

*Yuri geek Alert*

I agree, plus this is so addicting to me wanting to know more.

We cant choose the people we love either in fiction or reality and that fascinate me .

I LOVE This sort of stuff speciallly Sister x Sister yuri incest and sure dont mind daughter X mother one wink wink

Its all depends on your taste.

joined Oct 28, 2017

Whats next? A threesome?

joined Oct 28, 2017

Lez be honest, we're all sinners.

Wfhpt69ribo%20%e2%80%94%20%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bf%d0%b8%d1%8f
joined Jan 16, 2018

bro its just a story

its disgusting in the real world but its fantasy and cute

Why would you like it? It's just a story. Marks on paper, with no relation to any human concept. It has no value or meaning. It refers to nothing. There's nothing to feel about it, good or bad.

please dont hate
ive read/watched both usagi drop and koi kaze with no predispositions and liked both of them for dealing with a complicated issue

its fine with cute characters and nice story

in real life its harder to accept because the relationships typically have sinister backgrounds and results

also we americans tend to think of rednecks or child abuse whenever incest comes up

very rarely do you hear about openly incestual relationships (immediate family) outside of areas where people are more indifferent such as liberal european nations

most of the truly consentual stuff is done between grown adults and in secrecy

in real life, what the mom did here will put her on the sex offender list and the child in a foster home, and society will not even consider the nature of the relationship

Well, not just humanity, every organic shit on this planet is related, so that's really not a big deal, since even if you happened to fuck your home cactus, technically, that would also be incest.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

I don't like where this thread is going
ಠ_ಠ

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

ಠ_ಠ

If you see cactus sex, you missed your turn some time back.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

ಠ_ಠ

If you see cactus sex, you missed your turn some time back.

I must'a took a wrong turn at onions.

joined Dec 13, 2013

idk why but i rather the mom and the aunt
i just... im weak to the RICH OFFICE LADY ARCHTYPE

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Honestly, the mom and the aunt raising their little girl as a big gay family is adorable and I now wish that was what this manga was about in its entirety.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mh, is that last panel "aw, so cute" or "I'm jealous!" - I can't quite decide.

Also kinda amusing that the author seems to be aware of a Chinese translation. It's a bit more global than that though ^^

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Speaking of translations for this manga. So there are Chinese and English versions obviously. I also know about Russian and Vietnamese and recently, I think, a Spanish one appeared. Does anyone know about others?

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Came for incest. Staying for cactus sex.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

*Yuri geek Alert*

I agree, plus this is so addicting to me wanting to know more.

We cant choose the people we love either in fiction or reality and that fascinate me .

I LOVE This sort of stuff speciallly Sister x Sister yuri incest and sure dont mind daughter X mother one wink wink

Its all depends on your taste.

i was actually enjoying this series until you guys proved me that you are a bunch of motherfuckers

puns aside, i'm actually totally okay with seeing lolicon,incest,ntr..etc in anime, but seeing people like you who are willing to fuck their mothers,immature innocent daughters and their dog pet in real life really reminds of how much fucked up the Anime community is.. you guys can fuck off with your fucked up world view before this world gets any more fucked up than it is now..lmao i don't wanna start a stupid going-no where comments war with 0% common sense people who will defend their 0% logic-based point of veiw with 0% logical replies, plus i'm not even angry cause i actually don't care i already know how much fucked up most otakus are. and you know what ? its not your fault, its anime's fault for producing no-brains people like you who will only keep delaying societies' development.

last edited at Mar 22, 2018 6:58PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You're not really selling the "I'm not even angry" part. Might wanna work on that.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wait, "anime" is the stuff that moves, right? I was pretty sure this was a manga . . .

To reply you must either login or sign up.