Forum › Shouraiteki ni Shindekure discussion

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

After rereading Yuzumori san I came to realize that the author of this work, worked with Ejima Eri previously, who knows we might get some ane-loli in the future :D

Wow i didn't know this, where do you know about this?

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Komaki reminds me of Saki from Emergence...

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I keep going back to savor the pure, unadulterated cringe concentrated into Saya's face at the - ahem - climax of chapter 3.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

After rereading Yuzumori san I came to realize that the author of this work, worked with Ejima Eri previously, who knows we might get some ane-loli in the future :D

Wow i didn't know this, where do you know about this?

I think Ejima mentioned it in Chapter 8.1, where also this work was mentioned I think.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Never change, Shun.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Urk. Maybe my humor is dead, but that chapter I dislike on too many levels to even begin... ^^;

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Possibly the best male character in a yuri manga ever. This is the first time I've actually found this series funny.

last edited at Mar 9, 2018 4:50PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I was a little worried with him but it ended up being helpful a lot! nice =A= I'm so glad it wasn't a siscom like "get away from my sis you creep!!" or something like that

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

What a bro. Literally, even.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It was great x3 I was thinking "Doesn't Komaki totally hear them talking?" until this happened. Man, I love this manga xD

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I think it's cute, but I hope it's heading to an actual yuri hook up. The pushy one sided crush bit gets old fast.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

this is it for me, chapter 5 was the last straw

joined Apr 30, 2014

For some reason I find this yuri series offputting, but I dont know why.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

johnb posted:

I think it's cute, but I hope it's heading to an actual yuri hook up. The pushy one sided crush bit gets old fast.

If only we could see inside Komaki's head... Because we can only hope that our silly crazy lesbian has any chance but without even a slightly faint proof that she could accept, then it will gets old fast

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Huh. I kinda' avoided this one so far but this chapter brought me in, love the kid brother lol.

I'm in... but likewise I do hope it doesn't run the idea into the ground and progress is made.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I hope this manga never stops being so entertaining.

And that's why I too agree with this.

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

What a good brother.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I actually thought the lil bro would fall in love with Hishikawa , but it turns out he's just into cute girls, and i'm sure he's into shipping them together as well that he quickly knew she was in love with his big sis. that " DAMN HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS" part was so hilarious.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Never change, lil bro.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

johnb posted:

If only we could see inside Komaki's head... Because we can only hope that our silly crazy lesbian has any chance but without even a slightly faint proof that she could accept, then it will gets old fast

I think it was made fairly clear early on that Komaki would probably accept her advances if Hishikawa would just slow down and stop with the bribes and coersion.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Komaki just doesn't seem to care either way. She's not portrayed as having, you know, feelings, toward anyone.

She's never really angry, happy, flustered or anything.

joined Apr 28, 2016

Komaki has feelings. They're just subtle.

She's very capable of rejecting things she finds objectionable. The fact that she continues to tolerate Shun's presence and advances says a lot, given her character.

Komaki has also shown a particular interest in Shun. Again, it's subtle.

last edited at Mar 10, 2018 2:47PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

This kid is so devoted to his ideals that he's willing to wingman for a girl who's gunning for his own sister. Such integrity in one so young.

joined Apr 28, 2016

Ace Girl x Nymphomaniacal Lesbian

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Ace Girl x Nymphomaniacal Lesbian

Hey, this isn't The Feelings We All Must Endure...

To reply you must either login or sign up.