Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This was really sweet, sex with the fair amount of love and lust is the best

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

nice

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Wow it is soooo, soooo hot. You know the tension is real when they have sex every other page. I guess women in their late 30s is secretly sexually frustrated huh

joined Feb 28, 2018

Wonderful, I love older woman yuri, so beautiful.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

11/10

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

That ending was very nice, I also really enjoyed the depiction of their bodies.

joined Apr 25, 2017

This author is probably my favorite.

joined Oct 10, 2016

How about non-moe art?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Asagi Ryuu draws some of the sexiest yuri out there - and it is not done through over the top explicitness (which never turns out sexy anyways). It is in the lines, and positioning etc - the manga equivalent of what the director and cinematographer do - if that makes sense?

@Loralei - doesn't warrant non-moe art tag - none of the many other Asagi Ryuu series have it either. It doesn't apply to any series that isn't moe if the truest obvious super cute girls sense - they are still attractively drawn and pretty.

Non moe art can often be described as outright ugly, and often very primitive or sketchy, but in a none cutesy way. Or it is very straightforward / realistic / perfunctory , without the smooth curves and exaggerations and styles normally associated with manga. (Some old school styles fit this latter bill).

It's kinda hard to describe accurately - and a few series on the site do not warrant the tag either I think - but no way I'd give Asagi Ryuu's stuff that tag.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

Asagi Ryuu draws some of the sexiest yuri out there - and it is not done through over the top explicitness (which never turns out sexy anyways). It is in the lines, and positioning etc - the manga equivalent of what the director and cinematographer do - if that makes sense?

That must be it then. Even though sometimes the anatomy is iffy at best, somehow the result is still very sexy. Asagi Ryuu has a great eye for this.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

The proportion of the characters look weird sometimes but for some reasons it added to the flavor of this one - I love how it had a lot of nsfw scenes and yet I can't count it as lewd or "just sex". Very nice!

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

The proportions seem fine; the only thing I can knock is that the heads are oversized in certain panels.

I like that Natsu is actually convincingly drawn as an older adult woman.

last edited at Mar 5, 2018 1:04PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I absolutely love yuri with older women. We should have more of that

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hooray for lesbian women older than 15 in manga!!! :3 -can relate-

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Almost 40 and just had her first orgasm. That must be some kind of record!

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Ah, another great one by Asagi Ryu! I have come to adore his work (Het and Yuri) and he almost exclusively has younger men/women paired with an older woman. I have to wonder if its a bit of nostalgic wish fulfillment on his part. I think I've seen a total of one of his stories that doesn't involve a much older woman with a younger man/woman....

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

This was wonderful. As always, Asagi Ryuu delivers a consistent and sensual erotic yuri experience. Thank you, Yuri-ism.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

That bitch looked nowhere near 40

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

That bitch looked nowhere near 40

To be fair, all of his older women look rather young. A few have had stretch marks in his works...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Kinda erotic, but the censorship... why? At this point, it's useless.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Kinda erotic, but the censorship... why? At this point, it's useless.

Reducing the risk of being taken to court for violating article 175 of Japan's Penal Code and potentially handed a prison sentence has some utility.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I love how the breasts look like a real woman's breasts. Breasts aren't naturally boob job shaped all the time.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I love how the breasts look like a real woman's breasts. Breasts aren't naturally boob job shaped all the time.

Except the women don't otherwise look "real", it just looks kind of gross to randomly throw saggy boobs and rib lines in there IMHO.

Also this mangaka's excessive fluids are nasty.

last edited at Mar 17, 2018 6:08AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Not a big fan of the Exhibitionism But the dynamics between them are pretty nice. I was kind of surprised that the first Chapter was so sweet, because... well I was more expecting something like chapter 2 by this mangaka. (was still somewhat sweet in some parts, but...)
Also Haruka, stop being dumb. First straight GF? She's at least bisexual xD

last edited at Mar 17, 2018 6:14AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.