Forum › A Girl In Ultramarine discussion

joined Nov 11, 2013

Horrible. What is with that marriage bullshit? Just marrying some random guy because....well because DRAMA!

so true o(╥﹏╥)o

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Nope. You aren't gonna be loved as yourself, Suzu. You are just making yourself "a replacement of Eri".

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I love these yuri trains lol

^ I agree.

For some reason, Chimi-san looks like Mikasa from AoT here
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/aru_shoujo_no_gunjou#27
Anyone?

last edited at Apr 27, 2014 12:05PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nope. You aren't gonna be loved as yourself, Suzu. You are just making yourself "a replacement of Eri".

Well, except that Chimi was noticing Suzu since well before she said that. I wouldn't put too much stock into something said on the spur of the moment, I doubt Suzu's a good enough actor to not let her own feelings come to the fore anyway.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

poor chimi-san D:
that sucks....but it's a cute story :D

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Oh this was from Momono Moto, all makes sense now. Really really good stuff. I hope for a of continuation, even though it feels like it has the right ending.

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

at first i though the girl was going to end upon with both of them , but the ending kind of sad , but happy to. I like this story in all

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

I love these yuri trains lol

come on hope on the yuri train whoot whoot lol

Rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1girls_from_fate_stay_night
joined Aug 30, 2013

so, will there be continuation from this story?

joined Jul 17, 2013

/inhuman noises/

joined Oct 20, 2013

I think Momono Moto wrote a continuation to "the ultramarine of that girl" (或る少女の群青 - ultramarine as in the blue lapis lazuli coloring, perhaps referring to feeling blue?), published in the May 2011 issue of Yuri Hime (vol. 24) - a 6-page story called "the summer day of that girl" (或る少女の夏の日) was published in the August 2011 issue of Sayuri-hime (vol. 7).
As to whether someone can get a hold of it, scan it, translate it and publish it, I do not know.
EDIT: Had a bit of help with translations of the titles thanks to a few friends.

last edited at Apr 27, 2014 3:58PM

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I love Momono Moto. Funny, Hidden in Dusk, Kimi Koi Limit, & now this all involve stalking/peeping.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

I do prefer Emi and Chimi together :v and if it's my own story hell, I'll go with the cheesy stuff...imma imagine it T_T

RIkai Uploader
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

I think Momono Moto wrote a continuation to "the ultramarine of that girl" (或る少女の群青 - ultramarine as in the blue lapis lazuli coloring, perhaps referring to feeling blue?), published in the May 2011 issue of Yuri Hime (vol. 24) - a 6-page story called "the summer day of that girl" (或る少女の夏の日) was published in the August 2011 issue of Sayuri-hime (vol. 7).
As to whether someone can get a hold of it, scan it, translate it and publish it, I do not know.
EDIT: Had a bit of help with translations of the titles thanks to a few friends.

Well if we got the raws, we'd probably release the continuation~

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

One of my all-time favourite mangaka :3

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

Well if we got the raws, we'd probably release the continuation~

Googled and found this cute picture:
http://p.twipple.jp/qbZuP

joined Sep 9, 2013

sequel NOW!!!

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

I love stories with a slight age difference like this! There's no brakes on the Yuri train, choo-choo :D

How common is this forced marr-- I mean arranged marriage in japan?

Anyways... I felt like gauging my eyes out when the story ended with no answer... I really hate cliffhanger-ish endings.

IKR? The amount of times you see it in manga, but im sure it's not as common as suicide.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'm sure I must've missed it. Where did anyone say it was an arranged marriage? Or even one the girl didn't want?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm sure I must've missed it. Where did anyone say it was an arranged marriage? Or even one the girl didn't want?

i think "It was decided a long time ago" and 'There are a lot of things one cannot escape from" both suggest that it's something that was pushed on Eri. Whether that's an arranged marriage (it resembles dialogue from stories where that's a factor) or the result of strong family pressure, there's a clear implication that Eri didn't have a lot of choice.

joined Jul 19, 2013

Everyone is sympathising with Chimi, but no one is sympathising with Eri? I don't think she has a choice either.

joined Nov 30, 2011

One word: Runaway

And then tell the parents to shove it.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Anyone knows where i can find the credit picture in this manga? o.o

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

i think "It was decided a long time ago" and 'There are a lot of things one cannot escape from" both suggest that it's something that was pushed on Eri.

She also says "This is Eri's decision, I can only accept it" directly after the former. I initially assumed the latter was in regards to herself, but on second look that's not really the case. I guess I've been around enough complicated real life romantic relationships that I just don't automatically assume anything...which I'm sure if flawed in its own way. Thanks, you helped.

last edited at Apr 27, 2014 8:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.