Forum › Posts by Aoi Tear

Aoi Tear
joined Nov 11, 2013

What a messy manga, the ending even so blank tbh. The psycho girl win but seeing the loser still happy about it, she get angry but cannt do nothing about it, then it end.

The problem is, it make the reader went through much negative emotions, so you expected to have some satisfied ending with an impact on emotion in exchange. But the end is just like some short blank, dry speeching with no highlight, its even feel like its a waste of time. Bad guys dont get what they want, good guy get happy in the end, everyone is expected that, but we expected it can be portrayed in some memorable, interesting, emotional ways, especially when we dont see any value material on its journey, 3 volumes is really a pain to read through it, so the ending should be good enough to convey its negative journey. But its just so blank in the end.
And actually the bad guys dont get what they want ending is also debate in this manga. After all that mess up she done, junko still got promoted in the end, she still got a gf by her side, or can even look for news one if she want. The only flaw on her victory is that the loser didnt get sad like she want. But you get angry by seeing someone you hate still happy when you defeated them is very normal, junko must also come to that conclusion afterward and will not think any deep about it. Junko's world will still moving like she want, nothing change, and she may even live happily ever after, who know, she still success on her job, crushing anyone on her way, and have many lovers as she want.

Definitely wont read any work from this author anymore.

last edited at Dec 27, 2023 1:57PM

joined Nov 11, 2013

Lovely, i want moarre

Aoi Tear
Image Comments 11 Aug 08:41
joined Nov 11, 2013
Erd-emzu0aaqfyt-orig

ÓωÒ

joined Nov 11, 2013

Lame, just leave a bad taste in my mouth, but in reality people like her exist, so just get over it, strange world, isnt it?

The thing is, yes, people like this can exist, but they're stupid and a jerk, really, what fuck with her brain, she like five years old or something? And i even dont know what this story trying to do, kinda fuck up for no reason and meaning. Kinda pity for the short hair, she deserve a better gf that this dead brain.

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 2:09AM

Aoi Tear
Wicked Girl discussion 24 Aug 09:49
joined Nov 11, 2013

Masochism is to derive pleasure from inflicting pain upon oneself.

Sensei does a great deal to perpetuate her own psychological suffering, but there's no indication that she enjoys it.

If she does not enjoy, why does she tempted by it

Aoi Tear
Image Comments 24 Feb 23:52
joined Nov 11, 2013
C4rvgnmwiaapyws

^best blush

joined Nov 11, 2013

moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, plz give me moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr TT-TT

Aoi Tear
Image Comments 01 Mar 23:24
joined Nov 11, 2013
Q4vejll

moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

joined Nov 11, 2013

If there were only chap 1, it's a nice read. But then, more chapter come out and make the story become so crappy, what a pain in the ass to read this. This should be just a oneshot.

last edited at Jan 17, 2016 2:04AM

Aoi Tear
joined Nov 11, 2013

don't know why this is Netorare?

Aoi Tear
Pain discussion 07 Nov 00:53
joined Nov 11, 2013

I think if hinted couples get popular, that's just because they have a great character and a great plot in their stories. Just imagine if Madoka actually said love Homura back in TV series, i think the movie, everyone will more hype about it. Or Nanoha, Vivirded, idol master, precure.. if they actually canon, probably their anime will get more popular. I know lot of people just read doujin,instead watch the anime with just hinted in it. Like just look at this anime, lot of people don't watch it, because they know it just a yuri bait, if it's really canon, then i'm sure it even more popular than it's now.
And talk about Kyoto, there's a Chunibyo from i know it's not made like original light novel, but because of it, the anime very success now. So i really hope, euphonium can have a different ending frome LN. In the end, this anime popular because the yuri in it, if they make a het ending, i think it probably have a contrary effect.

last edited at Nov 7, 2015 1:04AM

Aoi Tear
Image Comments 01 Nov 01:33
joined Nov 11, 2013
C859a0a1aeb5c6d2dc9d61e9cadc3a1c

i've read that story and don't see any dark material in it. And don't even know if it can consindering as rape, 'cuz in previous story, mokou and keine already did it. Even if it actually a rape, it's mokou and keine we talking about, and look at just how happy they are, dont find anything less adorable.

Aoi Tear
Citrus discussion 04 Mar 12:59
joined Nov 11, 2013

Why i'm not surprise anymore in the last page :)))). So tired of this, just like the story about the boy keep telling lies, this kind of twist to make shock value away repeat. And the things happen in each chapter are away like a catching game, catch then throw, don't care for what reason it is, but that is what you'll away get each time you read a chapter. So i just gonna say like someone has said on MAL: "I just don't care about Mei and Yuzu anymore. They can just go and end up with random girls for all I care".

P.s: But to this point i find something funny to think about it, did yuzu and mei ever realize and question why this kind of things away happen to them, repeat and repeat. Like if I was one of them, i might just say "Not again??!!" :)))))

last edited at Mar 4, 2015 2:11PM

Aoi Tear
Image Comments 01 Dec 07:34
joined Nov 11, 2013
Reimari3

Ship reimu with everyone :3

Aoi Tear
Image Comments 22 Aug 06:32
joined Nov 11, 2013
43783498_big_p7

^me nine :3

Aoi Tear
joined Nov 11, 2013

Isn't love between two girl is way more harder? And they still can be together. I think it's just that Suzu's love doesn't have enough for Chimi, and I even don't think it enough to call something like that is love, she don't even try a little to fight back

There's an implication, although pretty subtle, in the fact that although Eri's engagement was decided "a long time ago" and yet she stayed with Chimi as long as she could, that she has been fighting it up until now, but finally gave in. If she hadn't been, her and Chimi wouldn't have been together at all.

"Eri's engagement was decided "a long time ", but in that time she can still be free. You have engagement doesn't mean you have to be take it serious with you when you was young, and she can hide if she want. It doesn't have anything sure like you said. When Chimi said about Eri's engagement, she doesn't said anything about Eri has been fighting it up or not, if yes, i can't see why Chimi didn't metion something important like that, she just said about "choice" and "decision". I can just think that Eri gave up in Chimi because her family told her that it's time to take the engagement seriously.

Aoi Tear
joined Nov 11, 2013

Isn't love between two girl is way more harder? And they still can be together. I think it's just that Suzu's love doesn't have enough for Chimi, and I even don't think it enough to call something like that is love, she don't even try a little to fight back

Aoi Tear
joined Nov 11, 2013

Horrible. What is with that marriage bullshit? Just marrying some random guy because....well because DRAMA!

so true o(╥﹏╥)o

Aoi Tear
Image Comments 24 Mar 23:42
joined Nov 11, 2013
My%20slave%20(id=38461171)

the scene where mana and mikoto glared each other is so priceless :v

joined Nov 11, 2013

I want a Mokou's harem with kaguya & Keine ;-;

joined Nov 11, 2013

feel bad for kaguya, thought :v

Aoi Tear
Image Comments 05 Feb 03:39