Forum › Posts by debdrup

debdrup
joined Oct 20, 2013

For anyone who wants them, and have gotten to Vol. 4, here are the vomics mentioned by the author: http://vomic.shueisha.co.jp/lily/
To play them, you need a .wvx capable player (mplayer, windows media player, or another alternative).

debdrup
joined Oct 20, 2013

Was it abandoned by the translator? Because there are two volumes on the publishers website (also available on amazon.co.jp) each consisting of about 180 pages.

joined Oct 20, 2013

Well if we got the raws, we'd probably release the continuation~

Unfortunately I don't have any means of ordering stuff from Japan, but if other people want to spend the money, I can do a bit more google-fu and try and find something.

last edited at Apr 28, 2014 1:15AM

joined Oct 20, 2013

I think Momono Moto wrote a continuation to "the ultramarine of that girl" (或る少女の群青 - ultramarine as in the blue lapis lazuli coloring, perhaps referring to feeling blue?), published in the May 2011 issue of Yuri Hime (vol. 24) - a 6-page story called "the summer day of that girl" (或る少女の夏の日) was published in the August 2011 issue of Sayuri-hime (vol. 7).
As to whether someone can get a hold of it, scan it, translate it and publish it, I do not know.
EDIT: Had a bit of help with translations of the titles thanks to a few friends.

last edited at Apr 27, 2014 3:58PM

debdrup
Picnic discussion 21 Apr 13:05
joined Oct 20, 2013

I helped. \o/

debdrup
A Present discussion 03 Feb 05:22
joined Oct 20, 2013

I suspect it's because the pages 0 through 9 don't have a 0 prefixed.

debdrup
joined Oct 20, 2013

I wonder if Marrons Glacés is the story hinted at on page 30.

debdrup
joined Oct 20, 2013

Well, ultimately an S/m relationship is about trust, which Isya appears to be aware of - that could explain why the bottom, ie Kazuha, feel that only Rei can satisfy her needs because of the very intimate relationship such a trust can form.

joined Oct 20, 2013

If it doesn't already exist, I'd like to suggest a way of doing advanced search so that it's possible to exclude non-original doujins and/or series, instead of having to do it manually by tags in advanced search (doing this results in URI length exceeded). The tag "Anthology: Original" doesn't appear to be well-used for oneshots (it only lists 106 oneshots) and pages like http://dynasty-scans.com/tags/yuri?view=one_shots also list all non-original doujins.

I talked it over with people on irc, and I had the idea of doing a trinary checkbox with unselected, green check-mark and red x for the three states. However, this may not be an ideal solution and I'm sure someone can think of a better solution.

In case it does exist, I'd like to know how to do it.

last edited at Jan 3, 2014 4:15PM

debdrup
Yuyushiki discussion 25 Dec 09:40
joined Oct 20, 2013

Would any of you folks happen to know which chapters of the manga it is that the anime covers?

debdrup
joined Oct 20, 2013

Have I understood it correctly that there are two complete volumes of this - if that's the case, one can only hope that it hasn't been forgotten about by Dynasty.

last edited at Dec 3, 2013 11:43AM