Forum › Ouji-sama Nante Iranai discussion

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

awwww why am I only finding out about this now, this is great! and beautiful + full colour too. Score! Don't contact me for the next three days, I'm busy :P

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Oh wow. I've been following this series for quite some time now in another manga portal. This never appeared in my Dynasty front page so I didn't know you guys have it here.

<333

joined Jan 11, 2018

Man the foreshadowing.

Also come on main character romance!

last edited at Feb 6, 2018 11:11AM

joined Jun 30, 2016

Ohh the sister was the old president, the main villain behind the scenes?

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I like this..continue this Pres x VP storyline..xDD before going to the main couple

joined Jan 11, 2018

I like this..continue this Pres x VP storyline..xDD before going to the main couple

I just hope it's not like another story (as much as I enjoy it) where the entire school is paired off into couples before the main pair get together.

Main pair first, then they turn the school into a Yuri paradise!

last edited at Feb 7, 2018 9:52AM

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Wait guys can someone explain to me, I am a bit confused. I thought Okisaki is the president? But then the later chapters said that she is VP? So who is the president??? (The other students also mentioned that the current president is a Shakuyaku student too)

joined Apr 25, 2017

Wait guys can someone explain to me, I am a bit confused. I thought Okisaki is the president? But then the later chapters said that she is VP? So who is the president??? (The other students also mentioned that the current president is a Shakuyaku student too)

She is the president. The botan student is the VP.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Than how come in one part of the manga, Yukino questioned why Okisaki was not the president and it is later explained that Okisaki nonchalantly passed the workload to someone else by being VP?? I swore it was something along that line (though it could have been my eyes since I was binging the webtoon so hard at 2.30am)

joined Apr 25, 2017

Than how come in one part of the manga, Yukino questioned why Okisaki was not the president and it is later explained that Okisaki nonchalantly passed the workload to someone else by being VP?? I swore it was something along that line (though it could have been my eyes since I was binging the webtoon so hard at 2.30am)

Saw that too. Shit translation, if you have not realized by now

last edited at Feb 23, 2018 2:25PM

Purple_rgb125-0-175
joined Jan 31, 2018

Okisaki is the student council president but she's the vice president of the drama club

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm only on chapter 21, but...

JUST FUCK ALREADY!!!!!!!

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

JUST FUCK ALREADY!!!!!!!

• prepares a chair for you*
Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

JUST FUCK ALREADY!!!!!!!

• prepares a chair for you*

If this implies what I think it does, I'll need a defibrillator. Then again, this is very Romeo and Juliet, but damn it, it doesn't have to go that way! I'm enjoying it while I can. Such a god damn good story.

NO FUDGE I'M OUT OF MANGA! F*** YOU ADEL, I hated you in FF8 as well. What's with the damn blonde guy? He needs to gtfo.

writhes This is why I don't read yuri manga until it's done!

last edited at Feb 24, 2018 3:05AM

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Since on just one day the bumped like +40 chapters on the site I had to wait and take my time to read through all of it. But what do you know, after I started I seemed unable to stop and it took me less than 3 days to reach the last chapter.
What can I say? this manga has just peaked in so many levels, the building of Nobara and Yukino's relationship has been incredible well put together, the support cast is actually worth the time of remembering them, subplots happening all the time. The time actually feels as it's progressing and the relationship between the main couple just feels so natural, nothing's out of place or rushed, there's even grounding and backstory of why the characters are the way they are. Now we have the situation with the President and vicepresident which is super interesting as well.

Man, if we put aside the editing and little awkwardness of the translation here and there, such a beatifully well thought, crafted history so far. This is kinda what I wish the A kiss and a while lilly manga would be.

joined Mar 11, 2018

almost nothing about yuri

joined May 21, 2017

What the name of the manga in there ?

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

In defense of the scanlators, this has improved over time. Especially once Caek joined the team. Squiggles is not a native English speaker and who knows what program is used to edit it. How about volunteering to help? Whoever it was that volunteered to help Miam Miam Team with a Kiss and white lily, I thank you.

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Oh, and it was steadily updated on another site but I think feelings were hurt from some of the mean comments posted here. I don't mean anything like "I wish" or "it's too bad that" but just mean-spirited. If it's that painful for you don't read it. The group doing "Kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon" that is posted elsewhere. I can't read it. I'll just wait for the English published books and say thank you Seven Seas.

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

How did I never heard about this manga before ? This is so cute and all the characters are so great (especially Yukino)

last edited at May 29, 2018 2:09PM

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I'm fairly early on in the manga (ch14 as of now), and it's incredibly irritating that the credits page is often before the chapter itself, given that entire chapters are on one page and entire pages have to load before you can view them, with the exception of the first one.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

When they are going to translate the new chapters? It's on chapter 100+ already.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

awwww why am I only finding out about this now, this is great! and beautiful + full colour too. Score! Don't contact me for the next three days, I'm busy :P

I know right, i'm ususally so up-to-date when it comes to yuri but this completely escaped me. Guess who's gonna be binge reading this though. Who needs sleep when you've got yuri?

please do make sure to get enough sleep, as a lack of sleep can lead to "an increased risk for hypertension, diabetes, obesity, heart attack, and stroke in the sleep-deprived individual." and this is only talking about hte physcial aspects

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Awwwwww I like but impossible to read format wise, now me sad

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

When they are going to translate the new chapters? It's on chapter 100+ already.

I went to the scanlator's blog and asked. They plan to resume translating once they get a new computer. The one they had is out of commission for the time being.

To reply you must either login or sign up.