Forum › Ouji-sama Nante Iranai discussion

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Okay, through fire, flames and bad translation – binged-finished it. Can't wait for more, but hopefully from a group that doesn't make English language commit sudoku.

If anyone has raws and proficiency in moonrunes, I can edit, redraw and typeset, so we can make it happen lol

Will you stitched the next chapter? If so I will back off and you can take over (I'm the one that stitched last few chapters).

Considering I wrote a tool to do that pretty much automatically, I can glue the pieces, no problem. Or you can download it and stitch them yourself if you feel like it, it's pretty straightforward. Either works.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thanks a lot, Angius, and KotoHanayou for all your efforts! Automating, that's pretty clever. Not sure why I didn't think of that before. The series has been updated to reflect all of the stitched chapters. Thanks again.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

That's some very slow slow-burn.

Almost gave up on this manga already, it's really taking a long time to see an update nowadays.

Nontheless it kinda looks promising between ma ladies, hope to see more and less waiting

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

AWWWWWWWWWWW AWWWWW AWWW XD I am glad the bro had a fateful encounter hahahha

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Fiancé route was dodged. Whew

joined Jun 12, 2019

It’s really slow burn and I enjoy it but I hope they would give us a little something by now I mean we’re like 100 chapters in already

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm still a little suspicious of the brother... He just has this villain face and demeanor xD

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Don't lower your guard yet, there could still be trouble coming from that side in general. It's a scary feeling.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't lower your guard yet, there could still be trouble coming from that side in general. It's a scary feeling.

From where ? Nobara don't have family and her "brother" acknowledge Yukino as her dearest person plus the parents of the "brother" don't seel the kind to find a fiancé.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Nobara asking Yukino to dance is a definite sign of progress I'd say! Especially with the way she forcefully shut down her childhood friend/brother figure when he asked her to dance. And Haizono-senpai is usually pretty, but with her hair not braided and her glasses off, she's a knockout!

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

what the hell is with some of those start/end sections the translators are adding? like, yikes.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

The penguin thing gives me life ♥ I'm definitely an unidentified being ♥♥♥

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

Will we ever change the format? Resized or zoomed in, it looks horrible on my phone and I can't read half of the words, not mentioning the heavily pixellised images... it's really affecting my enjoyment of the series.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Will we ever change the format? Resized or zoomed in, it looks horrible on my phone and I can't read half of the words, not mentioning the heavily pixellised images... it's really affecting my enjoyment of the series.

I dont have any trouble with it on my phone. I just resize it. Maybe try it with an other browser, edge, opera or chrome

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Just a little dance? Come on, I really love this story, but even a turtle in a coma can be faster than this slow-burn!

Oh, who am I kidding. If they finally cross the yuri line, then all will be worth it.

joined Sep 1, 2019

Gosh, this is too slow and pointless

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh, who am I kidding. If they finally cross the yuri line, then all will be worth it.

It's been a long time that Nobara is gay, remember the summer festival at Yukino's town, Misa and Nobara are talking to make Nobara look like a reliable girlfriend to Yukino. It's just Yukino that is a bit dense.

joined Aug 16, 2019

Yes new chapters! Nobara being needy asf haahahaha

joined Dec 30, 2018

what the hell is with some of those start/end sections the translators are adding? like, yikes.

Yikes indeed.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She don't want to be president ? Better kidnapp her and force to do it.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

She don't want to be president ? Better kidnapp her and force to do it.

No, no, it's just Yukino and Tsukimori's doing good-cop bad-cop to gently, gently persuade her. No pressure!

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

ugh i hope we see more of kumoi. i really don't want her to resign herself to an arranged marriage.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I love that this is so slow, but I hate that this is so slow

joined Mar 6, 2015

Author: Romance? Nah, let's do more school life shenanigans!

Maybe there will be more development while trying to kidnap the Evil Mirror (Kagami-ya wow this author used every character from fairy tales)

To reply you must either login or sign up.