Forum › Citrus Anthology discussion

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

I've started looking forward to these spinoff shorts more than the actual manga.

Harumi and Matsuri are great together

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

All these goings home under the same umbrella are so lewd.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Just what I needed to feel happy again after last week. Bless these anthology things.

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

Just what I needed to feel happy again after last week. Bless these anthology things.

Is your icon just a coincidence?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Takahashi Mako hype.

On the other hand, why are Official and Doujin being mixed, that's confusing :thinking:

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Harumin making some smooth moves there. That's nice to see. Matsuri naturally has no real problem with this, even though the little troll likes to play hard to get and extracts maximum profit and fun out of everything.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Man, these are really painful after reading the official one

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Takahashi Mako hype.

On the other hand, why are Official and Doujin being mixed, that's confusing :thinking:

A doujin isn't necessarily unofficial. Plenty of authors with more perverted sides will make doujinshi of their own work using pseudonyms. And an anthology like this counts for both, since they're officiated by YuriHime but by other authors and not canon.

But dang, they're really letting anyone do a Citrus anthology, huh? Who's next, Dowman Sayman?

Also why do people like shipping Harumin and Matsuri? Just because Yuzu and Mei are clearly endgame? Why y'all gotta' do Harumin dirty like that? She's already fixed Yuzu's life, let her have her own happiness instead of being given another charity case. Matsuri, unlike Mei, actually does need family instead of a lover. She's way too young and immature to be in a relationship, anyways.

joined Mar 15, 2017

But dang, they're really letting anyone do a Citrus anthology, huh?

Apart from Yuino Chiri's, all the manga are by people who have worked or are working for Yuri-Hime on something else.

And this doesn't count as doujinshi since it's work for a commercial publisher.

Sumi-chan
joined Jan 30, 2015

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I've wanted to say this for a long long time...Chaosteam really needs to work on their TL and QC, whether it's their Japanese that's the issue or their English...or both. Especially their grammar. It has been /below/ subpar since they started covering the series. and all the other series they TL for. I'll give them credit though, they have improved slightly since they started. Slightly. The issues with their TL, QC (or lack thereof), and grammar is so jarring because the dialogue starts to not make any sense, not make sense for the character, for the context of the situation, character dialogue doesn't flow, author's feelings aren't accurately translated, etc, etc

Again, I'm not trying to be "ungrateful". I just believe in quality over speed and most importantly accurate translations and decent grammar. I'm not asking for perfection, I'm not perfect either. But when you see such simple grammar mistakes occur, it just drives me crazy. It's been like this since Chaosteam picked up the series..

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I've wanted to say this for a long long time...Chaosteam really needs to work on their TL and QC, whether it's their Japanese that's the issue or their English...or both. Especially their grammar. It has been /below/ subpar since they started covering the series. and all the other series they TL for. I'll give them credit though, they have improved slightly since they started. Slightly. The issues with their TL, QC (or lack thereof), and grammar is so jarring because the dialogue starts to not make any sense, not make sense for the character, for the context of the situation, character dialogue doesn't flow, author's feelings aren't accurately translated, etc, etc

Again, I'm not trying to be "ungrateful". I just believe in quality over speed and most importantly accurate translations and decent grammar. I'm not asking for perfection, I'm not perfect either. But when you see such simple grammar mistakes occur, it just drives me crazy. It's been like this since Chaosteam picked up the series..

we're sorry you feel this way,we are doing the best we can and we are doing it for free,we said before we are not professionals,
you can always read the seven seas translations though. we are just doing it cause we want to read it as well.
other than that we are just humble fans

also there's always the option of another better group taking over citrus to post on dynasty and we can keep doing our thing for citrus over facebook like before. just a thought. I mean if you think you can do better be my guest.

last edited at Feb 21, 2018 4:57PM

Giga_animehq_9
joined Feb 9, 2018

Wait, wait...I thought there was already something like this. Is this separate or something?

joined Dec 26, 2014

Wait, wait...I thought there was already something like this. Is this separate or something?

It's the second anthology with 19 new stories

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

the other one was added to the volume and had subtitle https://dynasty-scans.com/series/citrus_anthology_lovely_party

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Why not? Harumin x Matsuri... ;)

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

GAY UMBRELLAS

joined May 7, 2017

Harumin's big sis is just one of various underdeveloped characters in this series, I'm happy seeing this because she was kinda sidelined after her first appearance

Avvvvvvvvv
joined May 20, 2016

we're sorry you feel this way,we are doing the best we can and we are doing it for free,we said before we are not professionals,
you can always read the seven seas translations though. we are just doing it cause we want to read it as well.

also there's always the option of another better group taking over citrus to post on dynasty and we can keep doing our thing for citrus over facebook like before. just a thought. I mean if you think you can do better be my guest.

How can I contact you?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

How can I contact you?

Chaosteam has their page on Facebook, you can try there

joined Dec 26, 2014

How can I contact you?

if its about giving citrus away I was just kidding :P

last edited at Feb 21, 2018 5:40PM

Yanyan2s
joined Jun 3, 2014

Fine, it was cute, even though I'm the only harumi x mitsuko shipper on the planet.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

The sister has 2 umbrellas tho

Avvvvvvvvv
joined May 20, 2016

Sneaky Maruta (Glasses) conveniently "forgetting" her umbrella so she can get under Mitsuko's. It feels like Saburouta is pairing all the characters except Nene who's just there to bleed herself to death because of her delusions (even Himeko and Shirapon had some tease in the actual manga).

Imouto!Mei is weird/cute. I liked it and Yuzu agrees.

You misunderstood, thought I could give you guys some extra help since my irl job is in this field.

joined Dec 26, 2014

Sneaky Maruta (Glasses) conveniently "forgetting" her umbrella so she can get under Mitsuko's. It feels like Saburouta is pairing all the characters except Nene who's just there to bleed herself to death because of her delusions (even Himeko and Shirapon had some tease in the actual manga).

Imouto!Mei is weird/cute. I liked it and Yuzu agrees.

You misunderstood, thought I could give you guys some extra help since my irl job is in this field.

You're more than welcome to help us

Sumi-chan
joined Jan 30, 2015

"if you think you can do better be my guest" "we're doing it for free" No need for that, cause like I said before, I'm not trying to be ungrateful and I'm not looking for perfection. My point is that if you have a QC then simple grammar mistakes shouldn't be there. We know you aren't professionals, no group here is. With that said, there are groups that have done excellent work because of the quality of their TL and QC (ex. GiB). I'm sorry if you feel offended but I'm just speaking the truth. I just hope you guys double check and even triple check before you post. If I were part of a group I would want the best of our work to be put out. That's just my two cents.

To reply you must either login or sign up.