Forum › What Ties Me to the World discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I liked it quite a bit overall, especially how it ended :)

But I have to say there are a few places where I can't really follow it and it is confusing.

222a9c57cf23a6d5890061b0c108da4b%20dynasty%20edit
joined Mar 30, 2015

There is an error on page 75:

Top Left Panel

You don't have to worry about knowing where I live, you know.
I don't talk to a lot of people, or anything.
So it's not as if someone would just walk in on us.

is wrong.

—家 教えた事を 気にしてるなら 平気だよ…
If you're worried about me knowing where you live, it's fine—
別に誰にも 話したりしないし
I won't tell anyone.
勝手に来たり もしないから
And I won't just come here without telling you.

Yipe, you are correct. We'll have an updated version of that page typeset and uploaded in a few. Thanks for pointing that out!

joined Feb 1, 2018

D'aww! So sweet.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Rokuroichi!!! <3
What is the author up to nowadays? Still drawing Yuri or no longer?

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 9:25AM

joined Mar 15, 2017

Rukoroichi!!! <3
What is the author up to nowadays? Still drawing Yuri or no longer?

She used different names for different categories (青目黒 for Teens Love) and it's not easy to tell how long ago her works originally came out, but I don't think she's released any new manga for at least a couple of years.

Df7ba038-3b8a-4300-a962-4557b0d51e8b
joined Mar 20, 2014

Anyone else see those long ass nails geez

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Anyone else see those long ass nails geez

My first thought was "Ouch!?" Was the artist just not considering that?
Reminds me of a scene from a webcomic, where one of the protagonists doesn't want to make an appointment with the gynecologist after meeting her at a party and seeing her long nails (they were obviously fake).

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Everything went better than expected: she got over her unrequited love, even managed to help that girl find a sense of selfworth in the process, stopped being in the closet and her first love even tried to set her up with girls, which is kind of cute. But librarian Asuka is still the cutest!

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ahhh, a new Rokuroichi release! And this one might be one of their best one-shots on Dynasty, what an exquisite treat... Thank you bunnies!

But librarian Asuka is still the cutest!

Agreed!

joined Nov 7, 2017

That was so damn sweet.

All the angst felt real as well.

Just beautiful.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I think I've become really jaded from reading to much angst and drama, was fully expecting this story to have a horrible ending.
So Yay, what a nice surprise! And Rokuroichi <3

joined Apr 12, 2014

I want a cute librarian gf now

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 4:10PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

venom posted:

first half seemed disjointed and hard to read, which is a shame because it ended really good

This.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Rokuroichiiii yes thank you! This absolutely made my day! Boy do I miss this artist.

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 12:49PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Finally a Rokuroichi's work here, and a good one. Thanks for the translation !

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Good story with pretty art. I enjoyed most of it but, like others said, there were a few confusing parts... like, for one, why did Yuuri have all those pregnancy tests anyway? Also, didn't Rikako only find out at the very end that Yuuri was gay...? How did she introduce girls to her before if she only found out jsut then? Or did she just find out that Yuuri had a GF at the very end?

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

Good story with pretty art. I enjoyed most of it but, like others said, there were a few confusing parts... like, for one, why did Yuuri have all those pregnancy tests anyway? Also, didn't Rikako only find out at the very end that Yuuri was gay...? How did she introduce girls to her before if she only found out jsut then? Or did she just find out that Yuuri had a GF at the very end?

After reading through several times, my guess is that Yuuri already confessed to Rikako a while back (and was rejected). Rikako seems like the kind of person who refuses to let something like that come between friends, which is why it upset her when Yuuri became distant anyway.

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 5:31PM

joined Mar 15, 2017

Good story with pretty art. I enjoyed most of it but, like others said, there were a few confusing parts... like, for one, why did Yuuri have all those pregnancy tests anyway?

Because she was anxious about whether Rikako had got herself pregnant and would have wanted her to check.

How did she introduce girls to her before if she only found out jsut then?

She was saying she would have introduced her to girls if she'd been told earlier.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Reejun posted:

Because she was anxious about whether Rikako had got herself pregnant and would have wanted her to check.

Also Rikako complains of stomach pains just a page or so before Yuuri is shown with the tests.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Also Rikako complains of stomach pains just a page or so before Yuuri is shown with the tests.

Just to be clear about that, she's shown dumping them as Rikako having her period was enough to reassure her already.

Applicationframehost_2019-05-26_18-54-02
joined Sep 22, 2014

ahhh!!! i love rokuroichi! longtime art inspiration, not to mention great & satisfying storytelling. that's as much the case as ever here and i'm super glad to see more of their work up online. good stuff!!!!

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Almost skipped this one, because I'm generally not so much a fan of this mangaka's drawing style, but... so glad I didn't miss this. The art was nice and Asuka with glasses is so cute :3 If the beginning wasn't so confusing, this would be a 10/10 for me. still great though!

last edited at Feb 19, 2018 3:19PM

joined Nov 26, 2017

One of the best, the author surely has an own style.

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Buahaha!

First of all I really enjoyed readding this story.

Second, when watching the cellphone makes you wonder about the year this story was released XD

Third, have been years since the last time I read something of this author T-T

Fourth, so... 2011 yep, it has been a long time.

Fifth, wow I really like this Asuka girl -

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

After reading through several times, my guess is that Yuuri already confessed to Rikako a while back (and was rejected). Rikako seems like the kind of person who refuses to let something like that come between friends, which is why it upset her when Yuuri became distant anyway.

I hope Rikako didn't know how Yuuri felt about her. It seems really cruel for Rikako to talk about sex, with her boyfriend, with Yuuri, when she knew that Yuuri was in love with her. Talk about twisting the knife.

To reply you must either login or sign up.