Forum › Shells and AlternaRock discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Next chapter is the last chapter?? They're only just starting to open up to each other, man this is gonna wrap up hella quick

joined Jun 12, 2015

Of course she had a boyfriend/husband, of course. Why not a girlfriend? Sigh.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

aw geez what's with these ginormous buld-ups followed by one-chapter resolutions? I get it, it's more fun to create conflict than to resolve it, but most of the time it just feels rushed. Let's hope for the best in this case

Rsz_tumblr_m8ybh0fbrb1r43rfao1_500
joined Jan 26, 2017

I hope she ignores the guy completely next chapter and avoids any sort of drama. It'd be nice if he tries to get back with her and she refuses immediately-

joined Mar 15, 2017

Lena and Chiba-san are one in the same, right??

Also, yes or no??

The gothloli is Lena. She was talking about herself by name.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Ending soon? R-really? Shoot. Very possible to wrap it up nicely but I don't think it will be easy or likely.
Another good chapter. Hopefully more stuff as good as this story isn't far off.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Concluding chapter?? Dun Dun dunnnnnn

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Lena and Chiba-san are one in the same, right??

Also, yes or no??

The gothloli is Lena. She was talking about herself by name.

Yeah, but I'm asking if they're the same. They look similar. Maybe she just asks different when at concerts.

joined Mar 15, 2017

Yeah, but I'm asking if they're the same. They look similar. Maybe she just asks different when at concerts.

They're clearly not the same. A scene with Chiba is between scenes where Lena is wearing her gothloli outfit, all taking place in a short period of time, during and right after one gig.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Wasn't established in the first 2 chapters that he broke up with her though? She's single now, so she's free to get her first girlfriend.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wasn't established in the first 2 chapters that he broke up with her though? She's single now, so she's free to get her first girlfriend.

I didn't read it from the start.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I didn't read it from the start.

I see. Well, if you're not busy at the moment, you should read the first chapters. It's not a bad story.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

This one's pretty fucking awesome. I love this kind of adult-life stuff that feels abrasive but not debilitatingly depressing (hello, Philosophia). Instant favorite. The two main girls are so lovely. Age-gap gives me life.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

You're welcome to join us in the real world where bisexual people exist and no woman is "tainted" just because she's slept with a man.

Probably not a case of bisexuality and more of a case of social expectations and not having realized (or dared to admit) she's into women; at least going by "manga probability".

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well last chapter is out in mangadex ... Nice ending, be sure to check the afterword, is very cute! it looks like she got a divorce because she wasn't able to be the "ideal" woman who stays in the house to have children .-. and of course the badmouthing of the ugly coworkers
My first serious job (with a contract and stuff) was in sales too, and the rumors, badmouthing and behavior in general was really sickening, in group everyone was nice making jokes but separated it was ugly, "her husband has another woman" "This guy talks like he came from a farm" "all those piercings are just ugly, she needs to grow up" "I saw her in X bar the other day" and I was hanging with an older woman for a while, she looked like a Claymore(the anime with warrior girls) but soon she left to another department (because she was about to murder another seller) so I just quit the job without saying good bye to anyone... I don't want to go back to an office or a store for the rest of my life.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Nice ending. I felt like there could have been a bit more after but at least it wasn't melodrama.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Oh well kinda rushed but it was a nice ending.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Disappointed obviously, it called for way more chapters and a way more developed story. I guess if I take it as a one shot of five chapters, it's all right. I loved it but it's not enough :<

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

DOGGY

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

You can't call that a conclusion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Meh.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Well that's one way to fit all the drama to the ending, by removing it entirely.
Well I never expected much from this series so it's fine

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

An unexpectedly sweet ending. I liked this series, it was more chill and straight to the point than the usual yuri story.

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Well that was nice and neat

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

mmm it's not too bad of an ending, if you assume the author probably wanted it to be more about Makino opening up and less about a fully realized romantic relationship with Makoto. Still, it feels like this much could've fit in a single oneshot

To reply you must either login or sign up.