Forum › Mousou Artifact discussion

joined Jul 22, 2016

This is so cute. Also, I kind of love these AKB parodies in manga XD Haha. Although as an idol wota, I'm not into AKB anymore.

joined Oct 26, 2016

I'm always up for some adorable and sweet yuri with the best end for the two of them. Instafaved.

joined Jan 11, 2018

"Something I've been waiting for is finally coming out."

Yeah your girlfriend.

I like this one, I love how the they were both cheering each other a long even if one of them didn't know it.

Rsz_14qxlprthgc
joined Feb 3, 2016

What's better than AKB48? AKH49

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

What is this a sequel to?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I like that Takemiya Jin intentionally made her art shittier for the doujins.

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

I believe it's sequel to this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mix
(names are the same)

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 7:40PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Kurumi at 345 likes while Moe sits at 3. FeelsBadMan

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Gotta love these autobiographical manga.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Lack of angst, drama or love triangle tags makes the identity of Hachiware very predictable, but I'm not gonna complain for the lack of unnessecary drama. Simple, Straightforward and Cute is the way I like it.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

(names are the same)

But the way Mix ended, it's actually hard to believe they didn't fug while still in high school

joined Mar 13, 2016

can never have enough of Takemiya Jin works <3

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Gotta love these autobiographical manga.

i was thinking that the whole time hahaha! Reminds me of Mochi's one with her sister

joined Aug 10, 2016

"Something I've been waiting for is finally coming out."

Yeah your girlfriend.

thats a got me good

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

"if youd drawn nasty stories about me, mybe Iwould be"

hmm, so kurumi doesn't like kinky stuff huh?
that's too bad.. too bad.. lol

joined Jan 22, 2015

"if youd drawn nasty stories about me, mybe Iwould be"

hmm, so kurumi doesn't like kinky stuff huh?
that's too bad.. too bad.. lol

I'm of the opinion that she was referring to something more like "dirty old man" and such. But eh, it is subjective.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm sorry. This one just feels dead to me. Meeting after 4 years with only a fake identity, that somehow persisted for that long without suspicion, and a comic to connect them.

Their relationship overall may have evolved though the false personality, but the imprinting of her romantic love never went there. The romance went through their true personalities. They did not evolve their relationship through these.

And with their lives each evolving, and their romantic relationship stagnant or shattered into remnants, depending on the discipline of the love's holder, there will be shock and a decision will need to be made on their future together.

This is why I like Korrasami. They rebuild their relationship from what was left from the three year drift.

Well it's a oneshot (or a 2shot because this is a sequel? Though this story works standalone as well) so you can't expect too much development and relationship progress. "Haven't seen you in a long time but I still have feelings for you" type of relationships in particular will almost always feel rushed in oneshots, especially ones that ends in sex like this one. Only times where it wouldn't feel rushed is either if the author adds a timeskip somewhere in the middle of if it's one of those 50+ pages oneshot.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

(names are the same)

But the way Mix ended, it's actually hard to believe they didn't fug while still in high school

Not really. At the end of Mix, Moe was still hiding her feelings.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I'm sorry. This one just feels dead to me. Meeting after 4 years with only a fake identity, that somehow persisted for that long without suspicion, and a comic to connect them.

Their relationship overall may have evolved though the false personality, but the imprinting of her romantic love never went there. The romance went through their true personalities. They did not evolve their relationship through these.

And with their lives each evolving, and their romantic relationship stagnant or shattered into remnants, depending on the discipline of the love's holder, there will be shock and a decision will need to be made on their future together.

This is why I like Korrasami. They rebuild their relationship from what was left from the three year drift.

Well it's a oneshot (or a 2shot because this is a sequel? Though this story works standalone as well) so you can't expect too much development and relationship progress. "Haven't seen you in a long time but I still have feelings for you" type of relationships in particular will almost always feel rushed in oneshots, especially ones that ends in sex like this one. Only times where it wouldn't feel rushed is either if the author adds a timeskip somewhere in the middle of if it's one of those 50+ pages oneshot.

There are a few examples I could probly count them on one hand honestly and one of them is a bit of a stretch. But it can be done it's just not easy to create emotional fire from ash but can be done albeit rarely.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I guess it wouldn't make all that much sense if she had enough time to be a manager and an idol, but who knows

joined Feb 1, 2018

I really enjoyed this. I think Kurumi grew closer to Moe by reading all her manga, which was very personal and contained her true feelings. In both mix and this Moe isn't very good at expressing herself to other people, the reason she's so embarrassed when Kurumi reads them is because she'd never dare saying it directly to her.
With that in mind I picture that they did have mutual feelings for each-other in high school but Kurumi didn't realise that Moe did too. After she becomes an idol on a whim she tries to find what her crush is doing (Remembering that Moe wanted to be a mangaka). And then finds how much she meant to Moe with everything being about her. She takes some time to sort out her feelings, it said they took 4 or so years apart but when you think that this could be career damaging for Kurumi, not just having a relationship as an idol but with a girl too.
I guess she made the fake persona so she could just be herself and act the way her feelings want to. Anyway after Moe releases the doujin about her feelings for Kurumi in high school it gives Kurumi the courage to talk to her openly, she knows now that she hasn't misunderstood anything and after Moe puts herself out there she can hardly continue trying to hide how she feels and who she is. All of Moe's other work has been about IdolKurumi, so I think its safe to say she still was carrying feelings for her before the get-together. The rest is history!

I think I might have got carried away there... But I seriously love Jin's work and she often leaves subtleties rather than outright stating things. (Though some of this is also interpretation)

joined Jul 22, 2014

Wish there more idol yuri doujin stories, would be fun to see a fan idol thing as a replacement for the usual male protag.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

how cute :) <3

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

(names are the same)

Domo arigatou, senpai.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Fantastic! I absolutely love the ending!

To reply you must either login or sign up.