Forum › Mirai no Fuufu Desu Kedo? discussion

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

The story of a future married couple

Always nice to see a story that confirmes they will be yuri instead of having us praying it isn't bait/subtext.

Well the premise is laid out, Honori implied to be in love with Chisaki while Chisaki's mindset is still too childish to probably think about love. Not much going on this chapter but it has potential, I'll wait and see. Let's just hope there's more chapters after their inevitably start going out instead of being one of those series that ends when they start going out.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

triviabingo posted:

Always nice to see a story that confirmes they will be yuri instead of having us praying it isn't bait/subtext.

Well, you can get it from title since it means something like "In the future we are wife and wife though?"

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I want their future already. :P

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Well the premise is laid out, Honori implied to be in love with Chisaki while Chisaki's mindset is still too childish to probably think about love. Not much going on this chapter but it has potential, I'll wait and see. Let's just hope there's more chapters after their inevitably start going out instead of being one of those series that ends when they start going out.

Even nice to see a story that promises its gonna be good ending from the very beginning.

joined May 24, 2014

Soooo what's the gimmick? They're competing on who is more adult?

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Soooo what's the gimmick? They're competing on who is more adult?

It's the most generic kohai/senpai yuri ever, but it's still great.

joined Mar 15, 2017

It's the most generic kohai/senpai yuri ever, but it's still great.

They're in the same class.

joined May 23, 2015

Even nice to see a story that promises its gonna be good ending from the very beginning.

Just like Happy End, right?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Zeesha posted:

Just like Happy End, right?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I love the childhood friend tag so much.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Pretty cute, excited to see where it goes!

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

loli~ loli yuri~

like chap 1 so far

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

the story of a future married couple.
SOLD!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Fuck that's cute

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

I really wish I could like this stuff, but I just find it extremely boring, so far.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I still really like a straightforward and cute schoolgirl yuri :) What will make it good or average, like characters, humor, dialogue etc, it's too early to tell , but seems pretty promising. The art is cute too, and nice and clear.

I also like the middle-school setting - it is done a lot less than high-school! Though that will almost guarantee it stays innocent - i.e nothing beyond kissing by the end I'd guess? Not that I really mind that.

If they just met again, (+1 month) does that make it first year of middle school? So they are only like 13?

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 4:40AM

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

future married couple and childhood friends tag , wut an awesome combo!!

I wish I had childhood friends...

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 1, 223, "concentrated" -> "concentrating"

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I know it's not gimmicky or flashy but i got yuru yuri vibes from this. I want more~.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

So cute, and the art is wonderful as well. I agree it’s nice to know how all this is going to end, and that it won’t be some terrible bait manga. I want more!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I like how the black haired girl seems more attracted.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Cute. And that's it for now.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

morter posted:

I know it's not gimmicky or flashy but i got yuru yuri vibes from this. I want more~.

There's a bit of Himawari x Sakurako I think

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I can't remember how Wife and Wife altered its "fufu", but this is the base phrase with kanji: "未来の夫婦ですけど?" I believe.

The wanting to be more adult is a big deal for Aoba and Nene in new game, they're constantly competing to see who's more grown-up. In their case, though, they've stayed friends but their romantic interests seem to be Hifumi and Kou for Aoba and Umiko for Nene as they actually matured.

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 12:18PM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

I can't remember how Wife and Wife altered its "fufu", but this is the base phrase with kanji: "未来の夫婦ですけど?" I believe.

夫婦 is actually "fuufu". Wife and wife uses "fu fu", taking out the extra "u" from husband and leaving it with hiragana. This one manga actually uses "fuufu", tho, but hiragana only, so the "husband" kanji isn't there.

To reply you must either login or sign up.