Forum › Kusanagi-Sensei is Being Tested ch01 discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This is hilarious and adorable and cute and everyone should read it if they haven't already! Much thanks to Helvetica!

joined Jan 4, 2014

This is hilarious and adorable and cute and everyone should read it if they haven't already! Much thanks to Helvetica!

Agree. Would love to see a sequel playing some 6 years later when Kubota-san graduates from highschool and reiterates her confession.

joined Jun 30, 2016

This was amazing, i hope there is a sequel in the future.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Cute Hime.. If theres a sequel, i wonder who will tease whom..

joined Sep 11, 2014

Reminds me of that one manga where the MC "curses" the child of her (former) love interest to fall in love with her.

I hope Mina and Hime finds happiness together.

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Damn this is pretty damn good, what a shame if this was just a oneshot. I am not sure how this would evolve if it were to get a continuation however. That co-worker girl was a bit fishy though, wonder what was up with her

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Heelvitca staaandaard~~~

... Sorry.

Edit Also, inter-generational sandwich :3

last edited at Feb 4, 2018 9:46AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Huh, somehow I was focusing more on the "15 years later" part instead of the "middle school" part, so I was a bit surprised that she is only 12. Either way, this is hilarious and adorable and cute indeed, thank you to everyone involved!

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Augh this is the good stuff. I need more doses.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Haaaah, the happiness, this was so cute. :D And unlike in some other stories there was no bitter after taste. Pretty long for a 4-koma, too. Great!
Mina is s cute and Hime, too. "It's a declaration of war" hahaha, go girl xD

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

This was great, I hope there's a sequel.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

12 year old? There's something amiss there.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Base on real life story
I'm just joking

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's entertaining. A little bit creepy - not the age gap (which is more like an age void ... ^^), but how the kid copies her mom. And I'd also would have preferred some sort of explanation how the kid knows about the teacher's unrequited love and how/why she's apparently immediately in love with her.

But it's fun enough as it is.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh, it's finally here. Good.

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Whaattt???? Thats it?? I need more!!

joined Oct 15, 2014

Not gonna lie, this manga is fucking good!!!

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I thought this was going to be like so many other student/teacher stories, but it feels like the author squeezed the best out of every element of this kind of storyline and made it so enjoyable! I sure do hope there'll ever me more

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Wait, this is only an one-shot? Unacceptable!

joined Mar 15, 2017

This was a pilot run. It was announced months ago that it would get a longer serialization.

The mangaka recently finished serialization of Watashi to Kanojo no Otomari Eiga.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This was much better than I originally expected from its premise, I hope we get to read more from this story.

joined Mar 31, 2017

It's entertaining. A little bit creepy - not the age gap (which is more like an age void ... ^^), but how the kid copies her mom. And I'd also would have preferred some sort of explanation how the kid knows about the teacher's unrequited love and how/why she's apparently immediately in love with her.

But it's fun enough as it is.

Given the conversation, they reunited at the entrance ceremony and her mom call the teacher "Mina", which is a nickname that came from her given name, and for Japanese, using given is either really rude or really intimate, the teacher also said she still not over her first love, someone who got married and has a child

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Soooo... Any sign of the serilization?

joined Mar 15, 2017

It started.

http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/kusanagi/

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

It started.

http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/kusanagi/

Nice! Thanks. I hope it'll get translated soon^^ My japenese is still in the making.

To reply you must either login or sign up.